Why are Americans so angry?

Why are Americans so angry?

Attached: v5gZ6MDv6ude-dBZQardvi4hLPUgQLO89-mgPENFz_g.jpg (768x768, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wcpo.com/news/crime/daniel-borden-former-mason-high-school-student-pleads-guilty-in-charlottesville-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well there's certainly no shortage of things to be angry about

We live in a society

We went from a 1st world white country to a 3rd world Mexican shithole in less than 1 generation.

But they don't even seem to be angry at anything in particular. Just angry in general and violent.

Attached: 1549698111265.jpg (960x944, 152K)

Fuck, even our air smells like shit now, just like Mexico

Grow a pair, sissy

Sauce?

Attached: 1526395266207.png (490x334, 257K)

>People who went to relevant universities take all the decent paying jobs
>hyper-consumerist society
>huge gap between rich and poor

Attached: 5334.jpg (620x372, 36K)

What does his helmet say?

white ppl finally realizing after everyone else that the american dream is bullshit

Attached: 7854.png (225x225, 12K)

looks like "commie killer"

Attached: 4d3ybkra0kfz.jpg (576x662, 92K)

>We went from a 1st world white country to a 3rd world
wouldn't be the first time.

What's this guy so angry about?

Attached: 1526342043293.jpg (577x1024, 74K)

Is this normal? Do most Americans fantasize about shooting people?

Attached: 1545535200060.jpg (720x714, 54K)

He just heard that a nice christ loving jewish man in israel has just had a rock thrown at him by an 8 year old terrorist. Now he is hungry for revenge and he is angry that hi government won’t immediately increase donations to Israel by 1000%. He is ready to single handedly take on the commie/muslim led deep state that is keeping down his great contry and their best ally.

>they put the panic in Hispanic
My sides

Attached: cQqxldYyR2WzETazb6-PzD8zIhEcaazd57sRDZEZ8fk.jpg (980x600, 138K)

Americans can't have their own ideas. You believe in group A or group B and stick with whatever they say, no matter how ridiculous, and get angry about anyone disagreeing. You see this in US TV shows all the time; think Lost and how every other episode is "pick your leader and stick with him".

Attached: 1541281635749.png (675x675, 153K)

Kinda like how Finns can't defend their own country without a German supply train while mannerheim sucked Hitler's PP. Lul.

Niggers. That's why. Fucking NIGGERS. I just wanna pump gas, stop begging me for money NIGGER GO AWAY

I thought Americans weren't allowed to pump their own petrol?

Attached: 1527034120913.jpg (700x933, 124K)

Are Americans legitimately more angry than other nations?

I know Americans can be vicious shits who will threaten you physically and sue you for everything you got for the smallest slight, but I thought assholes like that were everywhere

I've never heard that, I've driven all across this dumb country and always pumped my own guzzoline.

No
Look at this thread as an example
In my country, we care about the poor
They are not poor because they are not working hard enough, what kind of bullshit is that?
For people who claim to be Christian you're not showing very Christian-like values

Kinda like how Americans were the biggest friends with the Russians and it took them 50 years to almost get over that colossal fuck up. Bringing us their greatest hits album "Cold War" with songs like "Bay of the Pigs", "Doomsday Clock", "DDR", "Vietnam" and "Rocky IV".

only Oregon and NJ

It seems like a lot of them are just waiting for an excuse to be violent.

Attached: 1519942082699.jpg (720x720, 43K)

yes americans are always the first to talk trash about other nationalities on this board.

Attached: gun.jpg (4608x3456, 2.41M)

>In my country, we care about the poor
lol

What's going on here ?

Wait wait, are you still mad that you dummies are forced into conscription and that NATO owns you as a buffer state? Estonia are at least appreciative while you Finns just sit around all day whining online and then going outside, drinking kilju, and sucking off reindeer

White supremacist that was arrested for attacking some random black guy at a right wing rally.

wcpo.com/news/crime/daniel-borden-former-mason-high-school-student-pleads-guilty-in-charlottesville-attack

>forced into conscription
>United States Federal Law also provides for the compulsory conscription of men between the ages of 17 and 45 and certain women for militia service pursuant to Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution and 10 U.S. Code § 246

We can just claim we smoked weed and 360 our the door

He needs to get BLACKED

I agree.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1050x550, 130K)

negroes took all their women

no real education system, corrupt justice system, cops murder people, growing poverty, very limited economic oppurtunities, food insecurity, medical care is hyper expensive and many Americans would rather die than be homeless, toxic water, rights are an not real things here, choice is an illusion, politicians are corporate spokespeople, overthrowing semi-democracies, the food is shit, news is propaganda, endless wars, a tiny fraction of the population controls all the wealth/power/media/resources.

America is everything that they acussed the Soviet Union of being, and they're proud of it.

Attached: e6704658dd406905d55cc32313a8c5fd8e42b9e4887916ca059d52d666dc0b67.jpg (500x365, 25K)

Oops looks like the draft hasn't been in affect for, well, you tell me. How long? Since my country owns yours I'll let you tell me.

damn, could you imagine hyping yourself up your entire life about how superior your people are, lulling yourself into contentment and subsequently becoming fat, and then you go to some rally with other fat people, and famine chad appears out of nowhere, without an ounce of fear, and you can do nothing but look confused/shocked/scared. just look at their faces lmao

Attached: 1521424092032.jpg (1199x745, 191K)

Their empire is crumbling

Attached: Valley of Despond.jpg (592x417, 66K)

ITT:
>right wingers are angry and hatefilled

Reality:
>left leaning people are mobsters, who use bully tactics and literally go out assaulting people who aren't prepared to fight

Attached: 1511391308717.jpg (657x527, 32K)

:)

The chad flamethrowing black insurgent king of wakanda

versus

the virgin Kohl's cargo shorts non-existent national flag waving virgin

almost had the set

Mainstream leftwing and rightwing media are trying to make the general population extremists, this has been going on since sometime in the early nineties, it was subtle now its overt.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4

What people dont realize is both sides of the isle are trying to exploit them in different ways, the government no matter what side is not losing any power only gaining it, the government used to have no real power outside specific things like police forces and military now people are bidding and voting on how they want the government to rule their lives.
Government is only increasing taxes and tightening its grip on the people.

Attached: Fuck.png (600x540, 218K)

Why are American """Nazis""" so pathetic?

Not one person in that picture looks scared except for the fat women

damn, I was reading the first sentence and was wondering if the CIA was right by trying to pull off Operation Mockingbird, but then I read the second part and I'm wondering if they're part of this divide

Please fuck off back to Jow Forums
This thread has nothing to do with Jow Forums

Attached: 1514343975363.gif (500x281, 1.16M)

What is your problem?

you dont need to tell thing that are so obvious

Attached: 42663266_10160871979490483_8562317926516916224_n.jpg (297x167, 12K)

having to take the stairs probably

When capitalism is in crisis and livelihood gets worse fascism reappears.

Attached: xrisi-augi2_2.jpg (725x405, 58K)

Attached: 1546474803836.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

Attached: 1549700346946.jpg (1480x1163, 374K)

Because they were holding a peaceful march and that black gentleman physically attacked them. IIRC, he attacked an old guy with a flashlight.

We’re a bunch of braindead, pant sharting, mart shopping, burger eating, morbidly obese retards. Please end our existence with Australian nukes.

w-what happened...?

Attached: 300px-Lunch-atop-a-skyscraper-c1932.jpg (300x235, 24K)

Attached: ur7u5r2ng1a21.jpg (532x768, 50K)

based boomer

He looks like a kinda fucked looking George W Bush to me.

Attached: George-W-Bush.jpg (2267x3000, 1.59M)

Yea, I doubt those 1930s working class retards had a short temper.

I'm no homosexual but damn dude that guy is fucking prime.
Biomechanical, the ultimate predator, look at that woman inching away from him.

Rural whites are pathetic

These guys look happy.

Attached: pnwjg4mmweu11.jpg (900x597, 82K)

Any male would look like that if they starved themselves down to 2% bodyfat and sprayed themselves black

>tall
>muscles
>stylish
>dark
>facemask to hide identity (he's a surgeon irl) but keeps his eyes uncovered so the white boys see the resolve in his eyes
>wields a weapon that breaks geneva convention
vs.
>short
>fat
>wears camo pants and blacks boots from Hot Topic
>glasses like an autist, needs to hide the fear, and avoid eye contact
>goatee
>cap that's too small for his head
>wields a rolled up flag

cope

omg so based I'm glad you all love BIG Black Men as much as I do!!!

Shut the fuck up before you get sprayed again, chink.

shut your mouth swamp ape

Oopsie this is not water! We're supposed to be extinguishing a forest fire ;p Sowwy, viet friends :D

Attached: orange.jpg (621x412, 37K)

Don't you have small foamy beers and Moroccan cock to be choking on, clogboy?

>amerishart shilling for the vietcong
t. hippie