Korean high school yearbook

Can you do this in your country?

Attached: 01.8929329.1.jpg (550x355, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2019012800140
youtu.be/hIB9oS_nHLc
youtu.be/MqkP6DdLSAc
youtu.be/mFlzYOinW6w
google.co.kr/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1600KO
mediawatch.kr/mobile/article.html?no=253205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no you'd probably get shot.
you just do a funny quote instead.

yearbooks aren't a thing here so no

>gooks all look the same so they need to put so much effort to be different

>Shot
Damn..

Attached: f9d3987787d4d69770d200200d1836bb.jpg (580x768, 79K)

>music textbook for primary to high school
explain this kim

m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2019012800140
>항일음악 330곡집
>kill jap, ENEMY THE SATAN
youtu.be/hIB9oS_nHLc

Attached: south-korean-music-textbook.jpg (302x167, 10K)

Yea

>하지만 좌파 성향이 강한 민간 역사연구 단체가 제작한 책을 나랏돈 1억원을 들여 구매하는 데 대해, 그만큼 학교에서 많이 활용될지는 미지수라는 의견이 많다. 서울 시내 한 초등학교 교장은 "아이들이 따라 부르기 쉬운 노래 한두 개를 뽑아 배워 보도록 하면 충분하지, 그렇게 비싼 책을 사서 한 권씩 나눠 주는 것은 예산 낭비"라고 말했다.

You didn't even read the article. You people always watch stupid Japanese media's propaganda which is full of shit and think that it's something real.

And don't post political shits on this thread. Why you people always talking about political things?? You are not welcomed here.

>political things
Nah , Im talking about the south Korean music textbook .
are you ok?
if my post was political , then your thread itself political, right?

also you tried some excuse with the reference you put, but actually the anti-jap music textbooks were already distributed to over every schools, right?
No doubt they are actually in use.

Attached: south-korean-kids-art.jpg (426x719, 53K)

You are not even living in South Korea and all you know is stupid propaganda which is full of shit from Japanese media. They aren't actually in use and you are just brainwashed by your idiotic media in Japan.

you know the source I provided was south Korean . whats wrong with your brain?

>하지만 좌파 성향이 강한 민간 역사연구 단체가 제작한 책을 나랏돈 1억원을 들여 구매하는 데 대해, 그만큼 학교에서 많이 활용될지는 미지수라는 의견이 많다. 서울 시내 한 초등학교 교장은 "아이들이 따라 부르기 쉬운 노래 한두 개를 뽑아 배워 보도록 하면 충분하지, 그렇게 비싼 책을 사서 한 권씩 나눠 주는 것은 예산 낭비"라고 말했다.

The source you provide says no school'll gonna use it. You brainless mother fucker

huh? can you read the ayee language?
thats trying an excuse, like ; "we dont know the possibility of actually in use"

they didnt even research the rate.

Do only the all boys schools do that or do girls also do that?

I'm sorry Koreabro. Seeing those dumb asses makes me ashamed of being Japanese. I don't understand why they have to turn every thread into shit with their political agenda.

>teaching primary school kids with anti-jap textbook where the lyrics with "kill jap , enemy the Satan" is right thing
ok kim

He literally just said its a private textbook and was not selected to be taught in any schools

You insectoids are funny

Well, a lot of Japanese anti-Korean racism is private, but it doesn't make it less potent does it?

come on yuubit kim
whats wrong with talking culture itt?
I just wanna know south Korean education system where they teach primary kids ; "kill j*p , enemy the Satan".

anyway do you think its a right thing to teach kids that way?
actually thats child abuse, right?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Growing up in Korea, I have never taught to say "Kill Japs" or something like that. You don't even know what's going on in Korea.
Music class? I used to sing osolemio or learn how to use saxophone. No one here cares about Japan like what you are thinking. You think hating Japan takes huge part in Korea just like your country's media shows? Fuck you, no one gives a shit about Japan. We have a lot more things to do rather than singing stupid anti-Japan songs.

youtu.be/MqkP6DdLSAc

in case you didnt get my point,
If Canadian music textbook for primary school kids said "kill Korean Canadian , they are ENEMY THE SATAN", then is that a right thing?

if I love someone, it is a romance but if others do, it is an affair~~

Attached: 75C5EF9C-C063-4FB3-98EA-AAEA2BC45E5C.jpg (800x450, 79K)

come on kim. you didnt get my point at all .
If other country's music textbook for primary school kids , for example the USA's , Japan's or whatever , said "kill South Korean, ENEMY THE SATAN" , is that a right thing?
Your country is actually doing the shit.
Do you understand ?

Thanks to zainichi Korean's effort, the only outstanding school was closed , unlike all of South Korean schools isn't .

OMFG Do you even have something called EYE? Read what I wrote carefully you pathetic moron. WE DON'T LEARN SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU FUCKTARD. IT'S ALL BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA MADE BY JAPANESE MEDIA YOU BRAINLESS MORON.

youtu.be/mFlzYOinW6w

Before you say something to me , answer my question I already asked.

If other country's music textbook for primary school kids , for example the USA's , Japan's or whatever , said "kill South Korean, ENEMY THE SATAN" , is that a right thing?

You fucking moron. I cannot communicate with you anymore. I'm done. I'm out. Fuck you and fuck your stupid ass song whatever it is.

You
Stupid jerks thread

why can't you south Korean answer my simple question , huh?
Your country is actually doing the shit.

the reason why you can't proves that at least you 2 are brain-washed well .

“my affair is a romance, but other people's romances are all love affairs."
google.co.kr/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1600KO

You should know the only outstanding school was closed , thanks to zainichi Korean efforts .
Also you should know Your country keep doing way worse shits since 1945 .

The south Korean people who actually genocided 1.2 + innocent south Korean have been running your country .
Do you think the murderers are doing right things ?

It must be infinitely depressing to be a high school student in South Korea...
It's so sad to imagine the last and only moment to feel free and alive in their student lives is the photo shooting for their yearbooks, as they have no such thing as club activities or school festivals like ours over there in Korea.

The rest of their student lives they are strictly glued to their desks all day and forced to study the false overglorified history of their timid slave country.

Attached: b077cc35bd9c10294d0c0b9c47dc6473.jpg (500x492, 60K)

Attached: file.png (500x517, 310K)

When I was in high school, none of that was a thing
t. 틀딲

mods please relieve us from the blight of the Japanese shitposters

Attached: speak-11-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 101K)

you cant be relieved from the bright .
I'll enlighten you

mediawatch.kr/mobile/article.html?no=253205

>this thread

Attached: 1521388165206.gif (342x342, 501K)