Would you smell a Russian girls feet?

Would you smell a Russian girls feet?

Attached: FC64691F-BF86-42C0-8772-739AFC7162EC.jpg (1200x1600, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aidsmap.com/UK-has-now-one-of-fastest-growing-HIV-epidemics-in-Europe/page/1425667/
youtube.com/watch?v=R_K_mMhZrPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I would deep tgroar her tors

No they smell mine

Rather would fuck her up the ass raw.

Are you having a stroke user?

no

no, smellfags are degenerate. I would get a footjob from a Russian woman though.

Stroking my cock

Post it :3

No u gypsy faggot

Doing it everyday

But it's not a gheii we're both boys. UwU

I wish you smell mine

Go away pseudoruski, you all have AIDS.
aidsmap.com/UK-has-now-one-of-fastest-growing-HIV-epidemics-in-Europe/page/1425667/
has euro map btw, Romania is 9 in 1 mil. Ukraine is ayy lmao it is over.

no one have aids itnot real disease

No. My friend lived with Russians in a dorm. When Russians took off their shoes you could feel the smell all around the room. She used to put their shoes on the balcony but it didn't help them taking a shower. Russians don't shower, it's not a meme. You really wouldn't like to smell Russkies feet

>Russians don't shower
Females do.

No, at least not all of them, and not very frequently

What do they smell like? Slightly off smetana? Kvass? I bet russian girl feet taste like gretchka

Like men's legs, or like when you open a trash bin and there's only leftovers of food and piss

It is over. Better get my boipucci creampied asap.

Completely opposite, femoids doesn't, males do, can approve, russian females smells sour sweat and shit, they cant into hygiene.

Living in China in a dorm with lots of Russians, Ukrainians, Kazakhs somehow took me the same experience so Ivan must be right

Virgin please

based virgin

i don`t take a shower because i listen to tibetian bowls that makes me feel clean
youtube.com/watch?v=R_K_mMhZrPs

You're a stupid cunt that can't even wipe own ass after defecation, you have no permission to talk back.

Don't be so angry, incel.

пpoхoд в хoхлы

Pantyhosed feets best feets