/sqt/ Stupid Questions Thread

Post your questions here.

Attached: 43243.jpg (2520x1680, 3.03M)

When a government goes into deficit, like they spend more money than they take in with taxes, is that just a paper deficit or is that difference covered by a bond issue?

How is it possible to provide causal explanations using mathematical equations?

I'll throw some shit at a wall and see what sticks...
>What does it mean to 'Securitize' a loan? Who is buying it and how much of the interest payments do they get collectively?

>Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with thots and yet at every moment tries to demonize them?

>What the fuck is EOS? And what does it do? Is it a token or a coin?

>Is creating an off-shore shell company difficult? How many hours and dollars does it take?

If you have a look @ the grace commission you will realise that the tax money gets spent on the INTEREST of the national debt, nothing more. i.e your tax did not build that road, a loan was taken out, your tax just pays the interest on that never the principal.

>What the fuck is EOS? And what does it do? Is it a token or a coin?

neither, it is a way of life

Ahh yeah, that makes it clear. Thanks.

But what does it do?

next gen ETH

mm like dsl replacing dial-up

How do I know when to buy a coin with BTC/Ether and not just directly with USD?

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I PUT $1000 IN BITCOIN BACK IN 2011 AND SOLD IT DECEMBER 2017????

>Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with thots
Same reason as on every other board, when half naked women get posted without any reason.
Social engineering from a group of people.

Not worth under 7 figures as far as I know.

give me the woman's dumb'd down explanation for how it's better.
And then give me the version where if I don't immediately understand it I'll have to google the key words until I do.

>>What does it mean to 'Securitize' a loan? Who is buying it and how much of the interest payments do they get collectively?
the loan gets bundled up with other loans and gets put into one big bond, basically. Who buys, institutions/pension funds. profit, i could not say, these are considered safe investments apparently...

>Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with thots and yet at every moment tries to demonize them?
teenagers,ffs

>What the fuck is EOS? And what does it do? Is it a token or a coin? it is a pre mined ICO 'coin'. The token/coin argument is semantics. EOS can let you progam in C+...

>Is creating an off-shore shell company difficult? How many hours and dollars does it take?
nope, but it sounds like your a mutt, if so difficult, something called FATCA means you have to register you muttness @ banks, extra work for them. Relinquish your passport. If you are a leaf you are fine though

What is a way to eliminate Sybill attacks in NANO's POW system?

EOS shill nothing more.
IT is the new NEO which was truly the new ETH

I use the star trek explanation. Blah blah blah. It's like the atom bomb

>the loan gets bundled up with other loans and gets put into one big bond, basically.
Oh! That makes sense: they aggregate the loans thus diffusing the risk and reward.

>The token/coin argument is semantics.
I guess I was asking is it a new platform or not (stupid question, my bad)
>EOS can let you progam in C+...
I can see why that might be attractive.
>but it sounds like your a mutt,
> If you are a leaf you are fine though
Nope, neither.

fair enough, what is the shill argument though other than the different language?

>Who buys, institutions/pension funds. profit
Some REITs do secularized loans. I think DMO is an example.

>Oh! That makes sense: they aggregate the loans thus diffusing the risk and reward.
you know this shit already!

>I guess I was asking is it a new platform or not (stupid question, my bad)
New

>Nope, neither.
check out the Nomad capitalist channel on youtube

Best of luck user!

This is a different way of reading the Q, i read it quick. Could you not say that a mortage is a securittized loan. secured by the property.

>check out the Nomad capitalist channel on youtube
Bookmarked.

Did you print the private key on your ledger MEW generated eth wallet?
i dont dare to even mouse over it, let alone paranoid to print it out. It shouldn't be needed as far as i know..

Sure. why not.

Can I trust tether?

Is there a formula to know how much % gains I need based on % losses I have to be back at 0?
Asking for a fren

What does BART mean?

Absolutely

It's the graph being similar bart's hair (simpsons), so we ex know it will now make a line going down.

Ax+b = Yz+c

Fuck NO, considering the auditor left ffs, they obviously do not want the liability...

Attached: 1404538829819.jpg (405x472, 50K)

One of us is right! I do hope it's me...

It's definitely you

I remember when I was a kid that my grandpa owned some stocks in a company. They are just pieces of paper. When he sold them, he just sold those pieces of paper to some other guy.

My question is: how are stocks "digitized" if that makes sense? Who tracks ownership of the stocks? Is it a centralized system? What proof do you have that you own the stocks? Can you turn them back into paper if you want to?

why is pepe a frog?

is mining the same as validating? so when you "mine" btc, are you validating the network, for when people send coins around? can you just mine without validating anything to get more coins?

ALL my investments went down in the recent few months. Is it a hard period or was I holding on too long to possible earnings?

Will BTC rise gloriously again? I think about putting in a few hundred €s.

A budget deficit is where government spending exceeds tax revenue

Best sell now and buy back in later. BTC will definitely rise again, but wait for confirmation.

yes it's the same, you can mine empty blocks, in this way you aren't validating any new transactions but you are still validating the old transactions anyway (adding confirmations to them).

I'm planning on hosting a few websites on my old laptop with Apache. Is affiliate marketing a viable source for a few bucks of money a month? Just to offset my electricity costs? Is there alternatives to affiliate marketing?

Is Vitalik the most alpha beta male of all time?

His personality is beta male tier. He likely wanks to cartoon ponies. But his brain and genetic legacy makes him alpha simple because he's high IQ core.

What are your thoughts on this?

>Tfw want to make him my bottom bitch and steal his wallets while fucking him in the ass

It's a grind. Look for a highly profitabile niche with low competition. If you can make decent content for a super niche subject like Mongolian basket weaving, you may have some luck.

Is the fees for 20, +1% trades the same as 1, +20% trade? The exchange uses a .1% fee. I think it is but I also feel 20 trades should be more since they are facilitating more transactions

Do I buy some Sky right now or Elastos?

Oh for a few bucks a month, hell yeah it's very viable. Hell, AdSense could bring in that much too with a bit of traffic

when lambo?

You could mine invalid blocks but the rest of the network would of course reject them. Unless you're paid to censor someone you'd probably include the txes for their fees and because it's expected of you.

It's an implementation detail but generally, full nodes validate.

Yes, assuming same position size and the only fee they take is 0.1% of the executed order.

That guy is so cyber punk

Sort of like peer to peer file sharing, could you get other computers to mine for you as long as they have access to one central server?

Attached: Screenshot_20180701-214204.png (1080x1920, 245K)