>"no students"
>"young professionals preferred"
>"female only"
>"female workers only"
>"young female professionals only"
>visit literally the only place that will take me
>get a headache from the sheer amount of cigarette smoke and general decay
My city is broken

Attached: 1549424793188.gif (300x600, 80K)

hi new zealand

Attached: 1548703543100-01.jpg (325x362, 31K)

buy your own apartment
also hi new zealand

>be unemployed and live with someone
>system gives you less gibs compared what you'd get if you lived alone
Imagine that.

The feels are real
The women's only apartments are always newer, nicer, in better locations and cheaper. It's absolutely fucked.

For a moment I thought you said the feets are real

Attached: 1509294359100.jpg (727x960, 59K)

>female only
Why do landlords do this and why can't they be sued for discrimination?

The landlords don't do it, tenants do it.

Just get your own flat and then you can set the rules. What's the problem?

It's people looking for roommates, you can be more selective with than than renting just a single room.

I see this everytime.
Daft literal cunts

I would take you as a flatmate
xoxo

God bless boomers

Attached: 33686525_598874883831642_6214799470945632256_n.jpg (576x960, 76K)

New Zealand is USA property. Give someone else your little xo's and

People say we have a housing crisis in this country, but then I remember that 38% of Swedes live in a single-person household. Having flatmates is extremely uncommon and is only something that students or weird hippies might do.

Attached: 827.png (727x682, 168K)

>Having flatmates is extremely uncommon and is only something that students or weird hippies might do.
Really?
Here even the rich fags have flatmates,the poorfags obviously do haha

Same thing over here. Women are better tenants.

Over here it is considered discrimination but as long as they don’t send you an letter/e-mail stating they excluded you because of your gender there is little you can do.
Ads stating ‘females only’ are illegal but once again nothing you can really do about it.

It is uncommon over here as well except for students, but in most countries they haven’t invented studio apartments yet

you are Finlands property so I over exceed that. she needs some love

What is a studio apartment anyway? When I was a poorfag student, I lived alone in a 40 sqm flat with one main room, a bathroom, and a kitchen, all separated by walls and doors. Is that a studio?

Wouldn't the landlords be pissed off that half of their market is being lost?

Also, if all the women take our the rental property and men are forced to live with their parents, how will sexy time logistics play out?

Guy: "So what is your hobby?"
Girl: "Knitting, I am currently working on a sweater"
Guy: "Can I come and see it?"
Girl: "Oh user, I thought you'd never ask..."

>"female only"
I know this shit bro.

A studio is a 1 room apartment, often with a seperated shower and toilet. I live in one.

Landlords here don't give a fuck
They often don't even get directly involved with their own property and have someone else handle everything

Do you have a kitchen though?

Over here often landlords only allow women in their renovated houses while men have to live in the outdated ones since men are considered to be more destructive towards their house

So they are basically useless people with money handing over control of their investment to people who only care about themselves?

Yep.
The result is abysmal maintenance.

>men are considered to be more destructive towards their house
It's actually the opposite in general. I have worked for the municipal housing corp. Women are much less orderly and more incompetent with household maintenance than men are. I will say that when you get a destructive man living there though, it can go to hell really quickly. So I suppose I understand it, but it really isn't a rational policy.