NEWS FROM THE RUSSIAN WORLD THREAD

Near Smolensk, the husband chopped off his wife's head because of tasteless soup
mk.ru/incident/2019/01/17/muzhchina-pod-smolenskom-obezglavil-zhenu-izza-nevkusnykh-shhey.html

In Volgograd, the mother strangled 4-year-old son for refusing to eat porridge
woman.rambler.ru/children/41521036-v-volgograde-mat-zadushila-4-letnego-syna-za-otkaz-est-kashu-otets-ne-uspel-spasti/

In Belgorod drunken grandmother and grandfather killed their grandchildren, mistaking them for demons
mk.ru/incident/2019/01/16/pod-belgorodom-babushka-i-dedushka-ubili-vnukov-prinyav-ikh-za-demonov.html

In Saratov, a woman killed her mother-in-law for going to the toilet
saratov.kp.ru/online/news/3355386/

A resident of Kirov killed his mother with a fork
progorod43.ru/news/61009

In St. Petersburg, stepfather first raped a 14-year-old stepdaughter, and then strangled her
moika78.ru/news/2019-01-01/171379-otchim-iznasiloval-i-zadushil-14-letnyuyu-padcheritsu-v-metallostroe/

In the Smolensk region, a woman beat her roommate to death by a toilet roll holder
smoldaily.ru/v-smolenskom-rayone-zhenshhina-zabila-sozhitelya-do-smerti-derzhatelem-dlya-tualetnoy-bumagi-do-etogo-ego-izbil-sobutyilnik

Omich killed a mother with a stool, because she ate a pill for schizophrenia and began to howl
om1.ru/news/incident/158647-omich_zabil_taburetom_mat_naevshujusja_tabletok_ot_shizofrenii/

Attached: 1549725626454.jpg (1280x1024, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ap22.ru/paper/V-Novoaltayske-kochegar-ubil-i-szheg-svoego-gostya.html
life.ru/t/нoвocти/1184788/brosila_v_sniegh_i_ranila_pod_volghoghradom_mat_pytalas_ubit_10-miesiachnogho_syna
samara.kp.ru/daily/26931/3982349/
uralpolit.ru/news/urfo/25-01-2019/162267
nevnov.ru/628195-v-peterburge-na-vpiske-spyashego-shkolnika-iznasilovali-butylkoi-vodki-i-igrushechnoi-klubnikoi
m.riavrn.ru/districts/bogucharsky/zhitelnitsa-voronezhskoy-oblasti-zadushila-podushkoy-2-mesyachnuyu-doch/
chehov-vid.ru/news/incidents/18492/v-chekhove-devushka-rodila-rebenka-v-derevenskom-tualete-i-ostavila-ego-umirat-na-ulitse-/
ivteleradio.ru/news/2019/01/06/v_ivanovskoy_oblasti_mat_zadushila_i_zakopala_v_snegu_grudnichka
ria56.ru/posts/orenburgskie-sledovateli-ishhut-mat-nasmert-zamerzshego-mladenca.htm
nevnov.ru/region/Vologda/631623-v-vologde-ishut-mat-kotoraya-vybrosila-mladenca-na-pomoiku
astrakhan-24.ru/news/Incidents/ubijstvo_v_vannoj_52675
cheboksary.ru/crimen/91247_v_novocheboksarske_80-letnij_uchitel_iz_cheboksar_obvinjaetsja_v_seksualnom_nasili_nad_maloletnej_uchenitsej.htm
nversia.ru/news/vse-kto-zvonili-mne-interesovalis-kuda-i-chego-ey-napihali-kak-nesovershennoletnyaya-zhertva-zhestokogo-iznasilovaniya-v-pugacheve-perezhivaet-proizoshedshiy-koshmar/#list-comments
newinform.com/158822-v-ufe-poiman-pedofil-kotoryi-nasiloval-dvukh-malenkikh-devochek-v-techenie-9-let
arigus.tv/news/item/123732/
sibdepo.ru/news/v-kemerove-otets-iznasiloval-svoyu-8-letnyuyu-doch.html
rosbalt.ru/russia/2019/01/23/1759621.html
svpressa.ru/accidents/news/222665/
krsk.kp.ru/online/news/3353835/
ria.ru/20190112/1549263292.html
lenta.ru/news/2019/01/23/ponyatia/
znak.com/2019-01-23/na_kuzbasse_shkolniki_padayut_v_golodnye_obmoroki_iz_za_otsutstviya_deneg_na_pitanie
tjournal.ru/politics/85045-sud-obyazal-spisat-dolgi-zhiteley-chechni-po-prosbe-prokuratury-kotoraya-opasalas-protestov
news.ru/proisshestviya/fekalii-prorub-moskva/?fbclid=IwAR1zgLtGPxy0ierJTHb9vup2_RU1BCR8nx07cp3BAtUCpQRQIAd0Nb_ZBT4/
interfax.ru/russia/647355
by24.org/2019/01/28/known_russian_build_ceo_shooted_himself_in_moscow/
ura.news/news/1052367152
by24.org/2019/01/10/crash_of_russian_military_satellite_near_new_zealand/
newsru.com/russia/19jan2019/boloto.html
gazeta.ru/army/news/2019/01/18/12534619.shtml
bbc.com/russian/news-46959947
znak.com/2019-01-15/v_ufe_siloviki_pobili_sledovateley_v_otdele_policii
ura.news/news/1052369075
vistanews.ru/society/ecology/286133
youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Bulgaria
alamongordo.com/visions_david_wilkerson_usa_japan_earthquakes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=coeH02wg4lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In Novoaltaisk, a fireman killed a drinking companion, and burned his body in a firebox
ap22.ru/paper/V-Novoaltayske-kochegar-ubil-i-szheg-svoego-gostya.html

In Kotelnikovo, a mother in the middle of the street tried to kill her 10-month-old son with scissors.
life.ru/t/нoвocти/1184788/brosila_v_sniegh_i_ranila_pod_volghoghradom_mat_pytalas_ubit_10-miesiachnogho_syna

In Samara, a drunken neighbor beat with a hammer and threw a 5-year-old girl from the balcony of the 3rd floor
samara.kp.ru/daily/26931/3982349/

In Moscow, schoolchildren poured a schoolboy with flammable liquid and set him on fire, he is hospitalized with burns of 98% of the body.
uralpolit.ru/news/urfo/25-01-2019/162267

In St. Petersburg children raped a sleeping schoolboy with a bottle of vodka and toy strawberries
nevnov.ru/628195-v-peterburge-na-vpiske-spyashego-shkolnika-iznasilovali-butylkoi-vodki-i-igrushechnoi-klubnikoi

In Boguchar, a 36-year-old mother suffocated a two-month-old daughter who had a stomachache with a pillow
m.riavrn.ru/districts/bogucharsky/zhitelnitsa-voronezhskoy-oblasti-zadushila-podushkoy-2-mesyachnuyu-doch/

In Moscow, a woman gave birth to a child in a street toilet and left him to die.
chehov-vid.ru/news/incidents/18492/v-chekhove-devushka-rodila-rebenka-v-derevenskom-tualete-i-ostavila-ego-umirat-na-ulitse-/

In the Ivanovo region, a woman strangled and buried her baby in the snow
ivteleradio.ru/news/2019/01/06/v_ivanovskoy_oblasti_mat_zadushila_i_zakopala_v_snegu_grudnichka

In the Orenburg region, a woman gave birth to a child and threw him out to die in the cold
ria56.ru/posts/orenburgskie-sledovateli-ishhut-mat-nasmert-zamerzshego-mladenca.htm

In Vologda, a woman gave birth to a child and threw him into the dustbin, where he died.
nevnov.ru/region/Vologda/631623-v-vologde-ishut-mat-kotoraya-vybrosila-mladenca-na-pomoiku

Delete!!! Russia is the most based country in the world, wooaaaaah!!!

In the Astrakhan region, the girl stabbed to death her newborn child
astrakhan-24.ru/news/Incidents/ubijstvo_v_vannoj_52675

In Novocheboksarsk, an 80-year-old teacher had sex with a 7-year-old pupil during extracurricular drafts lessons.
cheboksary.ru/crimen/91247_v_novocheboksarske_80-letnij_uchitel_iz_cheboksar_obvinjaetsja_v_seksualnom_nasili_nad_maloletnej_uchenitsej.htm

Drunken youngsters have been raping a girl for a day under the guidance of an adult guy in Pugachev
nversia.ru/news/vse-kto-zvonili-mne-interesovalis-kuda-i-chego-ey-napihali-kak-nesovershennoletnyaya-zhertva-zhestokogo-iznasilovaniya-v-pugacheve-perezhivaet-proizoshedshiy-koshmar/#list-comments

In Ufa, a pedophile raped two little girls for 9 years and filmed everything on video.
newinform.com/158822-v-ufe-poiman-pedofil-kotoryi-nasiloval-dvukh-malenkikh-devochek-v-techenie-9-let

A resident of Buryatia raped 6-year-old stepdaughter
arigus.tv/news/item/123732/

In Kemerovo, a father raped his 8-year-old daughter
sibdepo.ru/news/v-kemerove-otets-iznasiloval-svoyu-8-letnyuyu-doch.html

In Izhevsk, a pedophile raped a 10-year-old girl in a bus
rosbalt.ru/russia/2019/01/23/1759621.html

In Ulyanovsk, a pedophile raped a second-grader right at school
svpressa.ru/accidents/news/222665/

In Krasnoyarsk, the father assaulted his daughter and tried to hide in the forest
krsk.kp.ru/online/news/3353835/

In the Amur region, a living woman was mistakenly taken to the morgue. As a result, she truly died from hypothermia.
ria.ru/20190112/1549263292.html

Bandits held a lesson in the Russian school about how to live by prison laws
lenta.ru/news/2019/01/23/ponyatia/

In Kuzbass, schoolchildren fall into hungry faints because there are no food
znak.com/2019-01-23/na_kuzbasse_shkolniki_padayut_v_golodnye_obmoroki_iz_za_otsutstviya_deneg_na_pitanie

Moar.

Also, why you don't use your tripcode

>Near Smolensk, the husband chopped off his wife's head because of tasteless soup
ABSOLUTELY BASED

Residents of Chechnya owed 9 billion rubles for gas, but the gas company will pay off the debt
tjournal.ru/politics/85045-sud-obyazal-spisat-dolgi-zhiteley-chechni-po-prosbe-prokuratury-kotoraya-opasalas-protestov

Shit surfaced in the Epiphany ice hole in Moscow
news.ru/proisshestviya/fekalii-prorub-moskva/?fbclid=IwAR1zgLtGPxy0ierJTHb9vup2_RU1BCR8nx07cp3BAtUCpQRQIAd0Nb_ZBT4/

"Roskosmos" tore the deadlines for the construction of the Vostochny cosmodrome and asked for more money
interfax.ru/russia/647355

The head of the construction of the Vostochny cosmodrome shot himself
by24.org/2019/01/28/known_russian_build_ceo_shooted_himself_in_moscow/

Roscosmos has lost contact with its only orbital telescope
ura.news/news/1052367152

The main satellite of the missile defense system of Russia burned over the ocean off New Zealand
by24.org/2019/01/10/crash_of_russian_military_satellite_near_new_zealand/

In Kamchatka, the military imitated successful shooting, throwing 1.3 million rubles into the marsh
newsru.com/russia/19jan2019/boloto.html

In the Khabarovsk region two bomber Su-34 collided
gazeta.ru/army/news/2019/01/18/12534619.shtml

In the Murmansk region a bomber Tu-22M3 crashed. Two pilots died
bbc.com/russian/news-46959947

In Ufa, security forces beat investigators who came to investigate the beating case.
znak.com/2019-01-15/v_ufe_siloviki_pobili_sledovateley_v_otdele_policii

Chelyabinsk faces an environmental disaster. One more accident and a third of the city will be flooded with feces, since someone stole 9 kilometers of sewer pipes.
ura.news/news/1052369075

Fecal glacier captures a Bolshoe Balandino village
vistanews.ru/society/ecology/286133

ok moldovaher

moldavia is russia

No thanks.

ok, moldovaher

Attached: moldovaher.jpg (304x228, 14K)

ok moldavaher

Now go rape a town or something.

all eastern euros are slavs and therefore russian

Other Eastern Euros are gypsies

They are not slavs, they are some kind of gypsy. Not best one

imagine being this obsessed

It's really rude to call other people russian.

moldovaher at it again

ITT: ruskaya kurvaya bening kurvaya yet again

what new?

Holy shit I never thought Russians were THIS based.

>inb4 ivan the butthurt russian janny deletes this thread

Why are Russians like this?

WTF CYCA BLYAT RUSIAN MOOOOOOODS

Russians are zombified by ziggurat on the Red Square.

Should I be concerned? There are thousands of Russians here

Yes you should

I don't want to die or be raped with toy strawberries

This is inevitable, either we or Sweden, choose wisely.

and now he will be surprised that this thread gets deleted

someone should disable that brain scorcher

Buy a gun, or something else. The only way.

Russia is the country of the victorious necromancy, so that will not work.

we are tatars, not slav(e)s

Russians are subhumans, what else is new?

not all are slavs

Well, moldovaher just posting news here, i don't see why it should be deleted.

>the husband chopped off his wife's head because of tasteless soup
blackpilled beyond belief

>w-we are not slavs, trust me!!!

Attached: литовец.jpg (640x508, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
Fucking jew-insectoids-reptilians want deroy good people and slavs. Fuck them. Exterminatus!!1111
Also fuck degenaration.

Shut up churka
This map just means that you were colonized by baltics, not the other way around.

Are Volgids Slavs or Tatars?

Attached: FC_Gulag.jpg (1280x720, 341K)

the only reason people dont like being called slavs is because it gets them associated with Russians

They are actually Finno-Ugrians. Even Turkic speaking Volgids are just turkified Finno-Ugrians.

Why are you so delusional? It IS other way around. Both Belarus and Northern Russia were Baltic and Finno-Ugrian originally and got colonized by Slavs.

Except news go to /news/ or Jow Forums.

Why is this thread still up? Janny having a hangover?

Finno-Ugric isn't a genetic thing but a linguistic one. There's Hunnic admixture in there which arrived a long time after whatever Finno-Ugric ancestors of Finns and Estonians got the fuck out of there. That's why they're such shitskins.

people talk a lot of shit about like blacks, or really anyone who isn't white, but russians and by extension any slavic people are really the absolute fucking dregs of humanity.
i'm not a racist person, but i do very much despise every russian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Bulgaria
>It is believed the territory of Volga Bulgaria was originally settled by Finno-Ugric peoples, including Mari people.

Attached: FinExpNewEng.png (1076x838, 129K)

Morality.
Nationalism.
Conservatism.

Attached: 1493543893367.jpg (640x887, 209K)

You are not, one who in charge to judge. Russia and and russians with eastern europe faced the great enemies and calamities and survived. Degeneration can be cured and russians are white.

>Finno-Ugric isn't a genetic thing but a linguistic one.
ETHNO-linguistic. Ethnicity means genetic, too. And Volga Tatars and Chuvash cluster with neighboring Finno-Ugrians.

But all slavs come from Poland giovani ala puppa.

>But all slavs come from Poland
LIES

Attached: Slavic_expansion.gif (614x528, 82K)

Lithuanians confirmed Slavs

Attached: lithuania.jpg (1200x628, 319K)

There's more than one of those maps.

What the fuck is wrong with R*ssians?

did you lose a hockey match recently against ivan?

>mistaking them for demons
lel

>i'm not a racist person
>immediately makes a racist (or, at the very least, xenophobic) statement
Leaf IQ

Honestly nobody cares about your opinions, we're not even despise or hate you, we just don't give a shit about you.

And Finns cluster near Lithuanians. Genes mirror geography more often that not. Doesn't really change the fact that Russia was a Turkic melting pot for a long time.

Merciful mother Russia

>Canada

Only the one on the bottom left looks slightly Tatar. What's his name?

Shut up Germany great sins upon you with western Europe. There are no salvation for you guys and for most of Russia because of jews you are the sinners along with Japan and be judged.

alamongordo.com/visions_david_wilkerson_usa_japan_earthquakes.html
Also Japan will be destroyed by earthquake lol by their wrongs. Sad poor japanese.

insectoids can't be reptilian you dumbass they're completely different groups, just how fucking ignorant are you

What about aliens xenomorphs dumbass? They are insectoids-reptilians.
Later blood sucker.

>This map just means that you were colonized by baltics
Have a (You)

Attached: 1546984425790.jpg (586x1058, 44K)

Russians are like locusts.
They can't make anything on their own.
They must take it from the others and consume it.

>by extension any slavic people
>im not racist
Jesus fucking Christ you are an absolute retard, please never reproduce and just let your wife be impregnated by her black boyfriend, the world and canada will be better off

Attached: FB_IMG_1548664656229.jpg (856x846, 39K)

>tasteless soup
>let me get at you instead

Attached: 1549374566599.png (645x773, 11K)

Degenerates.

Thanks to God that my city not in the news, fuck degenerates to be honest.

There is only one city in Russia, the rest are towns.

just another wonderful day in r*ssia

Russia seems very... Lynchian.

You are just retarded as fuck. Not surprising, because you're a Finn.

Not so fast. There are at least more of them lol.

Attached: Homicide Rate Europe.png (1525x921, 350K)

youtube.com/watch?v=coeH02wg4lE

Attached: 1546619350109.jpg (1024x1004, 100K)

This is true map.

So you don't have an argument? I thought so

>coming from cigan

I gave you my argument, you replied with nonsense and I called you a moron. Think harder.

Russia has more 1 million+ cities than America

Every month or so there is a huge malfunction in russian infrastructure, like gasexplosions as such
Houses collapsing, everything falling apart.

Your claim is that Tatars are ethnically "Finno-Ugric" and have no Turco-Mongolic admixture. This isn't the case. They are a three-way mix of Turco-Mongolic, Scythians and local Volga-Permic people.
Turco-Mongolic heritage is widespread in Russia, most of it being from Huns, Bulgars and other such nomads rather than the Mongol yoke itself.

Attached: 12101510-R3L8T8D-850-10350338_689223867861208_8738011679749186413_n.jpg (850x637, 197K)

>Near Smolensk, the husband chopped off his wife's head because of tasteless soup
BASED AND REDPILLED AS FUCK

>someone stole 9 kilometers of sewer pipes.

I didn't know there were Latvians in Chelyabinsk.

And don't come back.

Gov't should nuke this dgenarete bumfucks.