British soldiers

>British soldiers

youtube.com/watch?v=gW4AOknNLn0
youtube.com/watch?v=qAAdMc6Abio

>American '''''soldiers'''''

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ne1pvNPuGE

Attached: 1531342679343.jpg (531x434, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlO1TEoLg1M
youtu.be/WrcuWqw2tT8
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ne1pvNPuGE
youtu.be/oxNFaErv-Rk
youtu.be/y2C2GsG-a0Y
youtu.be/JsPIzRsUtlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice. More cherry-picked bullshit. Glad to see Jow Forums never changes.

Do Americans really do this?

i hope that captured qt survived

Attached: file.png (1471x858, 908K)

americans aren't soldiers
they never fought a real war
they either come late and take credit for the victory or fight undevelopped countries
you could be unironically 100kg of fucking fat and be infantry
american army is joke

This.
The only real war Americans ever fought was against britain, and they wouldve got stomped if it wasnt for France.
America never got invaded, they never knew what war is like which is why they are so trigger happy about it.
American exceptionalism will only end once they get nuked

All western armies are cucked and shit. Filled with women and lgbtqwerty garbage.

delusional

t. yank faggot in a base

America won both world wars.

The eternal anglo will NEVER stop trying to take credit for the accomplishments of america

Even after america destroyed their empire and SUEZ'ed them!

Now they are about to become their vassal

Absolutely based

ami go home

yet couldn't beat rice niggers or afghan farmers lmao

this

based British lads
cringe American boys

That's because the british soldiers are accustomed to these sort of things back home.

Ok, this is epic

And you couldn't beat a bunch of untrained farmers from your own colony, which led to your crumbling empire.

You literally would have been taken by nazis if not for their funds.

No one said America isn't good at handing out loans.

>says the guy who can’t even properly invade a 3rd world country without help from America and Canada

Said the nation who surrendered and had to have Americans come free them.

Based Romania. I like Romanian Army. I shared a base with them when I was Afghanistan. They were funny

Only reason Britain was even still standing while the rest fell to nazi is because of the deal they made with America to trade their scientific knowledge for America's help

ITT: virgins who never made the army think they have can claim who are good soldiers and who are not

I wasn’t even talking about WW2.

Just a few years ago France invaded Mali, but they didn’t have means to transport their troops, vehicles, and supplies. So the American and Canadian Air forces sent their C-17s to fly the French in

But they played Mw2!

youtube.com/watch?v=HlO1TEoLg1M

not exactly fair desu. The PA MD.86 is your military’s standard issued rifle. Not ours

>The English Channel doesn't exist

>if you're not too retarded to accept the fact that the US has the strongest military on earth and it's not even close you have to American
apply yourselves

>British students
youtu.be/WrcuWqw2tT8

Well, he lost. You can hear him crying "if I wasn't blindfolded" at the end.

>REEE WE DIE BRAVELY FOR ISRAEL

Attached: IMG_20190210_173514.jpg (1065x1273, 238K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=-Ne1pvNPuGE
>that kike crying on video
great!

I wouldn’t have won either. I’ve only touched one of those once before. It’s the same now I’m sure a Romanian soldier wouldn’t be able to quickly disassemble a M4 is he’s only touched it one time

Why are americans such pussies lmoa

youtu.be/oxNFaErv-Rk
Smart))

Attached: istockphoto-668711398-612x612.jpg (612x408, 17K)

british people on the internet are faggots of the highest order but irl they're top lads, that's what i noticed.

ZOG globlin BTFO!!!

Stop stealing the copper your gyppo

no, theyre faggot irl just as they are on the internet, just like shituanians.

Why do these Brits freak out

youtu.be/y2C2GsG-a0Y

i've also noticed that poles are crybaby faggots both irl and on the internet, stay mad you fucking germano-mongol-russian rapebaby LMFAO!

>AMERIGGGA !!!

youtu.be/JsPIzRsUtlE

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

This is how you speak with Esmeralda? ur mother

Attached: Esmeralda.gif (500x277, 498K)

the weren't taking over the country. if that were the case. it would be not longer iraq. it would be americaq. that was just a bullshit fight with no direction.

Lmao that is ridiculous. But I don’t know why the Canuck wasn’t wearing his gear too

Neither could you! XDDDD

REMINDER: SOVIET COULD WON THE WAR ALONE BUT NO, THE FAGGOTS OVER THE ATLANTIC SEA WANTS TO TAKE THE GLORY AND CLAIM SAVE THE WORLD MEANWHILE THE WAR AT THE VERGE OF ENDING.

>t. Ivan Vatnikovich, a happy immigrant.

The soviets could not have defeated the Germans, Italians, Romanians, and Japs all at the same time

The Allies would not have won the war without the US.

but Japs didnt attacked us. We had a peace-pact.

>peace-pact
Didn’t you have that with Germany too?

Yes, but they broke pact. We had a little war with japs in 1939. They didnt fight with us in 1941-43 years. And certainly they wont fight with us in 1944-45 (because of you). So fuck japs.

The American guy won and the Romanian dude is crying at the end. The fact that other Romanians help the American dude is because he isn't familiar with the rifle. Some say so when others protest why the American is getting help.

>the Romanian cries at the end
now I feel bad. Sorry Romanian bro. We are allies.

>all of Europe becomes Soviet republics

AND THAS A GOOD THING. HERES WHY