I'm a flip

I'm a flip
What do you like/hate/find interesting about the Philippines and Filipinos?

Attached: 1542145463742.jpg (1200x876, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_złoty
bbc.com/news/world-asia-46805783
newsinfo.inquirer.net/1083946/muslims-join-hands-with-christians-to-secure-mass-in-basilan
youtube.com/watch?v=tgw1yEcWpTU
youtu.be/AkSXB-lRAp0
rappler.com/nation/220925-trust-ratings-countries-pulse-asia-survey-december-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lolis

Jesus christ Im gonna break your fucking face. Stop posting the same shit every time it’s getting annoying

I had a Filipino nanny. She was my favorite. She took my to McDonalds, taught me how to play tetris, and gave me a jade bracelet.

Is she dead?

we have no lolis here

Chavacano is pretty interesting, other than that, nothing

OP is bakla

I hate you ugly homosexual asian monkeys.
I wish I could exterminate all of you.

I admire Flips' power

Attached: 11026582_828835723872221_3139606192295712210_n.png (500x334, 200K)

I like Chavacano people, they are dying though

rude

bading

Does your country love korea, japan or america more?

Attached: 16d62b03fc74135c997b93c4fe4d1edd.jpg (320x424, 39K)

China

Attached: 18519678_454207284941704_3742764438127123101_n.jpg (960x640, 42K)

We love KPOP
But Japan is now our new best friend

Attached: 1533617703210.jpg (950x633, 338K)

your islands are overpopulated, why don't you stop breeding?

>overpopulated
Also they are accepting Filipinos in the thousads I heard

Attached: 1529779315876.png (614x377, 92K)

Never seen any Filipino here, I only spotted a Filipino restaurant here in Warsaw that opened like half a year ago and advertises itself as "the first Filipino restaurant" in Warsaw. And I'm not even sure if real Filipinos work there.

But I don't really see any reason why a Filipino would move to Central-Eastern Europe, if you already get the Schengen visa, you should try to move to western Europe.

>The Philippines
>Density 336/km2

>Poland
>Density 123/km2

I can't imagine how you live in such an overpopulated country. Why do you need so many people? Less children would help you to relieve congestion, traffic, pollution and decrease unemployment.

I keeps seeing it in the news, Poland just made its first consulate here it has a labor shortage so they're getting filipinos
We go where the opportunity is, because there isn't any here that's for sure

that's a pretty normal density
you are right though with your other points

>it has a labor shortage

because no one wants to work for 600 eur/month so they move to Germany

do you think Flips will come to Poland to work for 600 eur, if there's Germany next door that offers 2000 eur for the same job?

>that's a pretty normal density

Maybe in East Asia. Here anything above 100 already feels overpopulated and drives up real estate prices to unbelievable numbers

1 sqm in Warsaw costs around 2000 eur nowadays

>do you think Flips will come to Poland to work for 600 eur, if there's Germany next door that offers 2000 eur for the same job?
Yes if it's a job like caretakers

but why would you work in Poland for 3-4 times less than you could make 200 km west?

not to mention that Germany is just a fairy tale to live, wonderful infrastructure, beautiful architecture, like one big Disneyland

Pokpok Pakantot sabi ng Tagalog.

Attached: 28168618_1353039744801288_6903830953120489187_n.jpg (775x960, 82K)

Hard to enter
Poland is opening their arms in comparison

>Hard to enter

if you get a Schengen visa to Poland, you can travel around the whole Schengen zone

you can't work in Germany legally though, but still, a lot of people work half-legally and it doesn't seem to be a big deal there

also, Poles are a homogenous society and I don't think they will accept Filipinos as caretakers working with their parents, you're nice people, but too different, also the language barrier is a problem

do you both not realise both your countries are full of catholics

Sige po okay lang

We'll see how what will happen, whatever way you feel about, it its happening
your government wants it

Based duterte

>we have no lolis here
The Philippines is literally the world's #1 producer of CP.

>do you both not realise both your countries are full of catholics

yeah, our countries are also full of people who have 2 arms, 2 legs and one head, so?

Catholicism doesn't make us and Filipinos similar at all, especially that Filipino catholicism is crazy and it's often reported here in the news as an example of something shocking and repulsive, like crucifying a guy to commemorate Jesus' death.

>your government wants it

Sure, but I doubt Filipinos want it. Central-Eastern Europe is not a good place to immigrate in for Asians.

i thought both of your countries were pretty religious

Filipinos want a job and thats what matters
I'm not arguing with you by the way, life is just hard that way, I know you understand that
These people are considered heroes here

think about it from the perspective of poles in the UK where they could be glassed by norf fc supporters

being religious in Europe means something different than in Asia

Poland is considered a very religious country in Europe, because most of our people believe in God, go to church every Sunday also we have religious education at school. But we don't kill, harass or persecute anyone over religion, which is completely normal and common in Asia.

no problem, we're also a country of migrants, just there are so many better places to immigrate in for Filipinos, even Singapore or Japan or China maybe. I mean the places where people with yellow complexion and slanty eyes are not a rarity and children don't scream when they see one.

sure, but the UK offers very high wages and it's worth every kind of humiliation and persecution

meanwhile, Polish wages are really low, really

CUNNY

hmm good points, but euros are still pretty good in comparison to pesos

In Poland we don't use euros, but zlotys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_złoty

I converted the amount to eur so it was clear here

We don't do that either.
I think you have a wrong idea of religion in Asia

i had a bunch of filapina coworkers, they were all short, they age horribly, they use a lot of english words when they speak to eachother. friendly people.

>I think you have a wrong idea of religion in Asia

I hear about clashes between Christians and Muslims in South East Asia all the time. Terrorist attacks, bombs in churches/mosques, shootings, stoning, persecution of all kinds etc. seem to happen very often there.

Also, as I said, even without inter-religion tensions your way of practicing catholicism is scary, like that crucifying a man or this:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-46805783

something like this wouldn't be acceptable here

You have a wrong idea
that's unacceptable here too
That isn't religion related, it's all terrorism to scare people

newsinfo.inquirer.net/1083946/muslims-join-hands-with-christians-to-secure-mass-in-basilan

supot ka

>That isn't religion related, it's all terrorism to scare people

Whatever, the thing is that it doesn't happen here and our people don't want people from regions where such things happen, because they're afraid these people will bring this terrorism here as well

100,000 Filipinos may be normal, nice people, but it's enough that there is one among them who is a terrorist to cause troubles, I doubt our people will accept this risk.

that's why we opposed taking any refugees from the Middle East and Africa

China and MasterXi

Attached: tfcZFKX.jpg (630x630, 77K)

That will never happen and you know it
Filipinos are like, the best kind of immigrants
No crime, quiet, peaceful, respectful, friendly, etc

It'll be fine

Your president, for sure.

Pokpok ako kantot mo ko

Sabi ng bisayang pokpok

Attached: 50762698_2025156770937505_4424482442832773120_o.png.jpg (1000x1300, 80K)

Post cute filipinas.

>like
Beast Jesus
>hate
Nothing, I don't know anyone from that country
>finderesting
Why do you mix english and your native language?

If duterte ran in any of your cunts I am 100% sure he will win
Not even kidding
He's that appealing

Umuwi ka dito sabihin mo sa muka ko

>That will never happen and you know it

yeah, just like western European governments assured their citizens the refugees are all peaceful and there won't be any terrorist attacks

it's not whether I am afraid of the Filipinos personally (I am not, I know you're fine) but it's hard to convince the public opinion here

also, still I think it's Filipinos who won't want to come here

if I were a Filipino, I'd rather choose Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Australia, pretty much all the countries around you are better than Poland.

The Philippines is one of our greatest allies. We are very similar in a lot of ways. If we were majority catholic we would look very similar to the philippines.

Indonesia seems to be richer and better maintained than the Phillipines, but I don't know if it's because of islam or Dutch colonization.

The opportunity is in poland so we go to poland

>yeah, just like western European governments assured their citizens the refugees are all peaceful and there won't be any terrorist attacks
Literally ask any western country with filipinos polish user
Anyways as I said you cannot do anything about it anyways, filipinos are going to poland and you will like it

Indon is our greatest ally. You are literally me. I love you guys, me and you, we are almost brothers.

>Indonesia seems to be richer and better maintained than the Phillipines

Make sure tho that before he runs in your country
That facebook and youtube usage is high

Attached: eyv101l3t4f01.jpg (1021x527, 68K)

We dropped the ball and become a shithole thanks to marcos dictatorship

And still feeling the damage thanks to his corrupt cronnies that are still in power

>The opportunity is in poland so we go to poland

Well, so why can't you go to Singapore, Australia or Japan? Why don't they let you in? Is there anything wrong with the Filipinos they know but we don't?

>Indonesia seems to be richer and better maintained than the Phillipines

That's my personal impression I got after seeing both countries on google street view.

U cute

Attached: 1549733990824.jpg (590x464, 227K)

if you like k-pop, will you like our disco polo?

youtube.com/watch?v=tgw1yEcWpTU

if you want to come here, you have to like it

They aren't accepting what we're offering right now which are nurses and caretakers

They're basically the same in many ways, been there a few time
Except Malaysia of course, that's a developed country

>They aren't accepting what we're offering right now which are nurses and caretakers

so the question is - why? What are they afraid of?

nothing
just no job openings
there are alot of IT openings though, my cousin is in singapore

Usually thanka to the war in mindanao and now martial law we often get black listed and banned from entering countries, its not that we want to go to Poland its more like you are allowing us to do it.

There are also many factors like language.
I Think back in 2012 or so we were allowed to come in into Germany and Sweden but because of language requirement it was not ""sucessfull" as they wanted it to be.

My great grandpa speaks Spanish can I go to spain

Eww

Wag po koya

>just no job openings

again - why? why they don't want Filipino caretakers, gardeners and construction workers? there must be something in it we don't know about (and we should)

>Usually thanka to the war in mindanao and now martial law we often get black listed and banned from entering countries, its not that we want to go to Poland its more like you are allowing us to do it.

so it means there is some danger related to Filipino immigrants, like they are war criminals or they work for the authoritarian Filipino government as spies or something. Whatever it is, there must be something if you're banned from so many countries around you.

>I Think back in 2012 or so we were allowed to come in into Germany and Sweden but because of language requirement it was not ""sucessfull" as they wanted it to be.

And why do you think learning Polish would be easier than learning Swedish for you? Polish is one of the hardest langauges in the world, if you couldn't cope with Germanic languages, you have no chance to learn Polish.

This, I lived in Bavaria for a bit and I was awestruck at the beauty and public transit, I loved that I could take a train everywhere and mostly everyone was slim. Here in America public transit is non existant and there are many obese goblinos.

I thought the flip mutt complex was a meme but last week a Flip guy told me that he was part Chinese

From my experience with working with flips I know they can take a lot of abuse. There was a restaurant near I lived where there was a bunch of filipinos working all of them looking like they just came since they couldn't speak english for shit and the owner used to treat them like dogs for years.

I'm 1/8 chinese
though I don't look chinese, my cousins do, some of them.

because there are no jobs open, period
why is this so hard for your zenophobia to accept? why are you so suspicious over nothing

Most powerful race in the world

The men and the women?

we're only richer because we're bigger, have more population, and more resources

It's funny how racist Poles are, they think they are superior to East Slavs, Africans, Asians and attack Ukrainians for migrating to Poland but then Poles invade Western Europe/British Isles/Scandinavia and are seen as toliet cleaners and cheap hookers

>because there are no jobs open, period

and I still want to know why there are no jobs open for Filipino workers

>why are you so suspicious over nothing

I simply can't believe all your richer neighbors closed borders for you just for no reason

But Indonesians seem richer on average, their houses look better, so do roads

How is it possible that everyone in the Phillipines is 1/8th Chinese? Do you guys have a large Chinese diaspora?

I guess it's possible that a Flip with Chinese ancestry could look kinda Chinese. I'm white so I'm basically face blind when it comes to distinguishing between Asian ethnicities visually.

>so it means there is some danger related to Filipino immigrants,
If I remember correctly one leader of a rebel group fled to Canada, that started the distrust.
Our country is currently vunerable to data thief and leaks due to shitty goverment appointees
Bans usually last 2 years at max.

>And why do you think learning Polish would be easier than learning Swedish for you?
I Dont think its easy and it will actually be expensive on our part, Im citing it as a reason why we are probably not going to zerg rush poland anytime soon

Some guy from the Philippines scammed me out of a bunch of TF2 items once, ever since that day I've hated the Philippines

Its a self hate thing usually flips who say that are compensating for the fact they are native looking or not as rich

I'm not racist, I just think there are better places for Filipinos to move.

But overall Poles are slightly suspicious of other nations. You'd also be if your country was as homogenous as ours.

Speak spanish pls

You've never been to indonesia

You'll be a superpower in 30 years
We'll be with you, friend hopefully

there are no jobs open to anybody, period
if anything it's the chinese over in Singapore who abuse filipinos, but we put up with it because we need money to feed our children or families at home because life is hard

>Do you guys have a large Chinese diaspora
Yeah and most of them are rich fuckers who keep the money to themselves
Anyways, I don't completely hate them. My grandpa's dad was from Guangzhou. And my grandpa was a self made man, he got rich during the economic revival of the Philippines in the 50s and 60s

No, Indonesia is a shithole, watch this documentary. They throw everything into the river and poison themselves and breed like rats. The main difference b/w Phillipines and Indonesia is that Phillipines allows old white men to fuck kids while if white man holds hand with Indonesian woman in Indonesia he will get attacked. Indonesia feels great pride and connection to their country, Filipinos all try to escape.
youtu.be/AkSXB-lRAp0

Attached: indo_67.jpg (650x419, 129K)

You didnt have to deal with marcos either

>there are no jobs open to anybody, period

impossible, who takes care of Singaporean or Japanese old people or builds them stuff then?

>And my grandpa was a self made man, he got rich during the economic revival of the Philippines in the 50s and 60s

if you're rich, why do you still complain about the Philippines here?

>They throw everything into the river and poison themselves and breed like rats.

maybe, but their houses look decent

Whats the general view of Americans?

>why do you still complain about the Philippines here?
For moments like these and attention whoring and there is always that political shill narritive thing

which area of indonesia are you looking at? if you're only looking at jakarta then it's not really a fair comparison.

Attached: Untitled.png (1917x973, 3.54M)

Shit country

>superpower in 30 years
In 30 years we will lead the world side by side, friend.

>who takes care of Singaporean or Japanese old people or builds them stuff then
We do, and other foreigners. Do you know what "no open jobs" mean?

>if you're rich, why do you still complain about the Philippines here?
Because it's a shithole obviously and life is hard.
It's my shithole.
Also, my grandpa taught us to work hard, never gave us a cent other than education and necessaries. I didn't grow up with a silver spoon, but didn't grow up in absolute poverty either.

We look to Americans as allies, but obviously they don't look at us as one
I don't think you do, and I think you treat other countries better than us despite that

looks like the Visayans like you the most and no suprise Mindanao the one thst full of seperatist and commie rebels hates you and likes Russia

rappler.com/nation/220925-trust-ratings-countries-pulse-asia-survey-december-2018

Attached: T1-PULSE_ASIA_Trust-ratings-of-selected-countries-and-regional-organizations_81DFBA854F3E413181C3522 (360x451, 125K)

>Do you know what "no open jobs" mean?

If you mean that all jobs are already occupied, I simply don't believe it.

>Because it's a shithole obviously and life is hard.

If you're rich in a shithole you probably live better than western middle class.

different areas, mostly random, also outside of the capital

pic rel looks like average for Indonesia to me, nice, quite big houses, paved roads, relatively clean, while the Phillippines has too many slums

also, there is a reason why it's the Filipinos who travel around the world looking for jobs and Indonesians don't

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2019.02.10-17-10-58.jpg (1599x765, 1.05M)

Yes they are
Why are you so doubtful?

>If you're rich in a shithole you probably live better than western middle class.
No, not really. And I'm not rich. I'm probably, at best, upper middle class.
The western middle class wouldn't get shot or robbed out of nowhere. They wouldn't have to stay in 2-3 hr traffic to get to work and return home. They wouldn't have to deal with corrupt police, corrupt government. They wouldn't need to deal with a inefficient government you have to pay off.
They don't have to deal with expensive medical bills, rampant diseases, dirty surroundings. The people here have to work, because the pensions here are too low to survive after retirement.

It really is pontless to complain here about that when you think abou it.

>The western middle class wouldn't get shot or robbed out of nowhere.
>hey wouldn't have to deal with corrupt police, corrupt government
Doesn't this conflict with your statement before about flips being good people?

>Indonesians don't find jobs overseas
We do, but we don't usually go very far. Most low skilled workers go to Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong kong. The furthest is probably Saudi Arabia. Maybe it's because most low skilled workers from Indonesia never plan on living there permanently, so they pick countries that are close and familiar.

Flips are good people. This is atypical for every 3rd world country. When they enter the developed world they're the best immigrants.

I also don't know why that is. When Filipinos are in their own country, they are undisciplined and unruly.

That was one of Duterte's campaign messages. One message many people agree on. We need discipline.

Say my mother is filipino and I just call her a nigger or yellow monkey whenever I feel like it, mock her accent (she is a fob like most pinoys) and then she feeds me and does my laundry.
You'd never get this sort of humility from any native norther/western european woman, I'm also an adult male really strange how she just lets me do this to her.
What is wrong with Filipinos? What happened to them?