Why does Germany pollute the world?

Why does Germany pollute the world?

Attached: green germany.png (848x655, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeder_reactor#Waste_reduction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Said the mutt who is probably driving a SUV

Imagine if Germany had the same GHG reduction as America. We'd have solved climate change by now.

Attached: CO2emissionsUSgermFranceNew.jpg (1500x1125, 93K)

Because Germans are little weenies who are scared of nuclear power

but they have nuclear power tho

Their goal is to shut them all down by 2022. Obviously to be replaced by coal for the most part

How much energy will they buy from France and Netherlands to meet their goals by next year?

Attached: 20170320_uba_greenhousegasemissions1990_2016_first_estimate (1).png (1200x848, 507K)

G*ermoid secret nazi plan. Gas the whole planet. wake up sheeple.

But america has still twice the emissions of germany.

Attached: 1532307641585.jpg (434x630, 52K)

A lot i hope. Swamp jews gonna swamp jew.

reducing emissions brah, unlike g*rms.

They try to be progressive and stuff with their let's-not-build-nuclear-powerplants meme.

isn't nuke power a problem in America though? we are all arguing about it being dumped in nevada, and now the waste has nowhere to go

But you still pollute twice as much.
If you haven't polluted so much in the first place you wouldn't have to reduce as much.
Plus there's only so much you can reduce before you hit dimishing returns.

If nuclear power was a problem everyone in France would have cancer. Google "Messmer Plan".

>and now the waste has nowhere to go
The waste has nowhere to go because Nevadafags don't want it stored in their deserts, even if it's perfectly feasible and safe. Waste disposal is a political problem with a political solution. The tech aspect of it is already solved.

largely just the coal lobby generating propaganda. it's cleaner than coal and more viable than wind or solar for now. nuclear isn't a perfect technology but it's the most efficient green technology we have

Shitty plants are problem so just build it properly.
Redpill on waste: most of it has half-life of few hundred years, it's only tiny bit that radiates millenia.

STOP BEING SCARED OF NUCLEAR POWER YOU FUCKS

Attached: 1535939879699.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Germany's literally Mordor.

Attached: 097254-120428-inq-pollution.jpg (650x366, 42K)

We have similar locations all across America

ayyy you don't know mordor sonny

Attached: 2-5.jpg (1920x1280, 607K)

Germany has one of the highest emission rates per capita in the world and instead of fixing it they try to force the entire world to sign their treaties since they know it's not economically viable to decrease emissions by themselves.

Nuclear """""""""waste""""""""""" can be used in breeder reactors. Again, google "Messmer Plan".

thanks for nuke pilling me, brothers
I now hate the ***coal*** industry
the asterisks represent the eternal coal dust giving poor people black lung

Attached: hRuVivOswR5J3DcrUJqVZGTCLkGe_bG-Euu6gsnpm4g.jpg (735x671, 82K)

>Germany has one of the highest emission rates per capita in the world
Apparently they they haven't, otherwise Fattyland wouldn't produce twice as much per capita.

breeder reactors still produce nuclear waste, dumbass

>Imagine if Germany had the same GHG reduction as America. We'd have solved climate change by now.

imagine being this retarded

Maybe Germany should stop building and selling SUVs?

Attached: 2017-audi-q7-premium-quattro-tiptronic-suv-angular-front.png (1360x903, 681K)

Beautiful. 10/10 would fit right in.

Negerlands doesnt do a lot of nuclear energy either

Average German SUV has a 1.6L engine these days compared to 120hp 6L V8 Chevvy Suburbans

And USA's energy consumption per capita is slightly less than twice as much, if Germany had a similar industry it would emit just as much CO2 or more.

>Average German SUV has a 1.6L engine these days compared to 120hp 6L V8 Chevvy Suburbans
Many American SUV's have smaller engines. My SUV has a 2.0L

Suburban is a 9 seater. If you actually haul anywhere close to its capacity you are actually reducing gas consumption over using two German SUVs. checkm8.

they actualy still make cars

Yeah I know but since it’s a bait thread anyway I fire.
Ford EcoBoost nowadays has almost highest L-HP ratio in the world

>Ford EcoBoost nowadays has almost highest L-HP ratio in the world
Too bad it's made by Ford.

About 1% as much volume as conventional.

At least Americans don't pretend they don't pollute. And by the way, Americans reduce their carbon emissions from year to year. While you pollute more and more because you shut down nuclear power plants and the worse is that you pretend to be ecological.

I hate hypocrites assholes like you, at least Americans aren't hypocrites and don't act as victims.

>USA

Attached: 1512679911440.gif (455x344, 989K)

>Literallywhoxembourg

>Luxembourg

Attached: luxshits btfo.png (902x211, 11K)

To be fair, a lot of Americans simply stick their heads up their asses and pretend that our pollution has no impact on the environment

Dude you're in the fucking EU. You took part in an agreement to reduce your emissions and we've been cucked buy that agreement and rural people and farmers are getting hurt by them.
Fuck YOU. I hate being part of the only country in the EU that actually takes shit seriously.

THIRD WORLD TIER

Attached: Capture.jpg (577x634, 55K)

>pothead calling the coal black

It's a worldwide game of blame shifting, euros are also completely delusional about their own contributions to pollution, all the EU did was further shackling down their member states with more bureaucracy while the countries that benefit from the bureaucracy didn't actually do anything about their emissions.

>fossil fuel CO2 emissions
how do they know it's fossil fuel?

why g*rmans are scared of nuclear power?

Coal lobby.

pls delete

Are you implying wood plays any part in that?

Attached: polttopuut.jpg (3264x2448, 3.02M)

It doesn't destroy Europe so they naturally shy away from it.

Because you negrefied it so there is nothing worth preserving.

they did it quickly after fukushima, so i'm guessing the green opposition jumped on the opportunity and the coalition threw them a bone

Nice comeback coming from a country that's forcing everyone to take in refugees.

Attached: 1312100850349.jpg (1391x1220, 217K)

>My SUV has a 2.0L
2.0L is considered big in europe, also in Israel

F"R""G" Ltd isn't a country

Attached: refugee-germany-welcome-740x490.jpg (740x490, 65K)

Attached: simon-helberg-and-jocelyn-towne-sag-awards-red-carpet.jpg?w=700.jpg (700x500, 343K)

this doesn't have to do anything with the post you replied to

>If you actually haul anywhere close to its capacity
Average occupancy of vehicles is about 1.4 though.

Three and four cylinder Ecoboost engines were developed by Ford of Europe though.

No one buys Suburbans unless they have to.

I’ve a mondeo with the three cylinder ecoboost, it’s pretty nice.

The green party pushed anti-nuclear fear propaganda after that one accident in Fukushima

Suburban drivers are largely soccer moms who are too insecure to buy a minivan

I highly doubt it. Crossovers and SUVs are ever more popular, and even pickup trucks have 50% stronger sales in the US today than ten years ago. Big ass heavy ass vehicles are taking over the roads.

There's practically no difference in gas consumption per weight between a suburban and a similarly capable minivan so I don't know what your point is.

Suburban is not a sexy SUV, it's a mom SUV. No one buys a 9-seater to show off.

Are you dumb? Red-Green already agreed on a gradual nuclear exit in the early 2000s under Schröder (emissions simply weren't a political issue back then), than Merkel cancelled it, and then she hastily reenacted it after Fukushima. Now it's coming back to bite us in the ass.

This isn't exclusively about Suburbans. Add up the Suburbans and Tahoes and Traverses and Explorers and Expeditions and all the other crap, they're all moronically oversized shitbarges.

Not if you have to haul 7 to 9 people, which is what a Suburban is for.
And by the way if you follow the reply-chain you can see that the Suburban discussion is exclusively about Suburbans.

But who has 7 people to haul anyway, much less consistently, aside from Mormons? As I said the average occupancy is 1.4, regardless of whether a car has 2 seats, 5 seats or 9 seats.

All of the common minivans I've checked get better gas mileage than the Suburban. And no, the average Suburban driver is neither carting around heavy objects nor transporting 8 other people frequently.
The majority of suburban owners I've met are basically the female version of white collar pickup truck drivers

Why are you proudly displaying that shit?
It shows how bad you guys are if anything.
Germany is highly industrialized and needs energy, those results are not surprising.

25% reduction in 10 years is not something to be proud of? Meanwhile Germany has been stagnant.

>Germany is highly industrialized and needs energy
whereas america is an agrarian society?

Just because tsunamis are so common in germany!

What the fuck, Iran?

The US polutes a lot more than Germany per person.
The US is not a lot more industrialized than Germany per person.

An American starting such a thread is laughable.
Germany chose to stop using nuclear power, I think it's a mistake but it's their choice, they have to get their energy somewhere.

America is also a lot hotter and needs air conditioning three to four months out of a year depending on where you live. America is also a lot larger and spread out. Yet we are reducing our ghg emission steadily in the last decade. What is Germany doing despite masquerading as the leader in "Green" policy?

Germany has a higher ratio of CO2 per energy consumption than the USA and they aren't doing anything about it other than bullying other countries into signing retarded treaties.

They burn too much coal [pun not intended] on electricity production iirc.

Well yeah, if you're catastrophically wasteful to begin with it's far easier to find measures for reducing it. Reduce your emissions by another 25% and you might get into our ballpark, and then you'll see how hard further reductions actually are.

Given that Germany's emissions and coalburning are increasing every year, we could sit still and be even with you guys despite being geographically forced to use more energy.

>The US polutes a lot more than Germany per person.
Which it has taken steps to reduce, unlike Germany. It's absurd to just assume that Germany is already perfectly optimized and thus has no need to reduce its emissions.
>The US is not a lot more industrialized than Germany per person.
I would love to see some statistics on this. Pic related is the closest I could find.

Attached: Council__Deloitte_2016_Global_Manufacturing_Competitiveness_Index_Page_02 version 2.png (1993x973, 131K)

What use it is to accept climate change of you're not going to do anything about it? Merkel is worse than Trump. Very impressive.

It's not only the Germans. Europoors loves to drive diesel cars I don't understand

Attached: image0_1.jpg (1080x889, 117K)

Yeah Germans are so pathetic at what they do.
They noticed they wouldn't be able to beat Japanese clean hybrid powertrain technology about a decade ago, so they got desperate and decided to do everything(from bribing the euro media to installing cheat devices) to make people believe their embarrassing-to-hear-in-2019 propaganda that their diesels were the superior, more straightforward and trustworthy option, and mass production of electric batteries would actually cause more pollution.

Now look how many German automakers are now boasting about having hybrid-powered latest flagship models while suddenly and perfectly silently dismissing a future for "clean" diesel powertrains.

Any country that still obsesses over cars is fucking retarded 2bh, including us and including the fat Americans.

Diesel is clean energy why is that so hard to understand

Attached: 1200px-VW_Golf_TDI_Clean_Diesel_WAS_2010_8983.jpg (1200x691, 217K)

I can't say for the other countries, but here about 12 years ago everybody thought diesel was clean and the way to go.
The government even encouraged people to buy diesel cars. Now they're taxing it like crazy.

>Clean energy*
>*NOx not included

Same here, was pretty easy to spot though. Idiots fall for that shit. Even worse that diesels are fucking garbage here when it's really cold and you're just sipping short distances

Diesel is based.

Attached: diesel engine.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>Be Germany
>Start the ENERGIEWENDE
>Start to shutdown all nuclear plants, because.. reasons.
>Invest more than 350 billions € on solar and wind energy.
>Electricity price rise, but it's for the good cause
>You can now claim the title of "champion of renewable energy".
>Still need to burn brown coal and/or imports nuclear powered electricity from France when wind/sun is not here when the demands skyrocket (ie : most of the times).
>Shit, doesn't work, emissions doesn't drop.
>Need to replace brown coal by gaz to cut emissions
>Build Nord Stream 2 to import gaz and become Putin's whore.

Attached: Energiewende.jpg (1024x512, 55K)

Ironic, they tried to be green to save themselves from oil jews only be slaves to Russia

As well reasoned and well sourced your argument is, it's still wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeder_reactor#Waste_reduction

>Since breeder reactors on a closed fuel cycle would use nearly all of the actinides fed into them as fuel, their fuel requirements would be reduced by a factor of about 100. The volume of waste they generate would be reduced by a factor of about 100 as well. While there is a huge reduction in the volume of waste from a breeder reactor, the activity of the waste is about the same as that produced by a light-water reactor.[40]

inb4 "my non-source is better than your source"