Is paying for sex moral and legal in your cunt?

Is paying for sex moral and legal in your cunt?
Here it is, in Hungary as well if you are private in both places.

Attached: CKgjkZSW8AAtmmf.jpg (502x450, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywDHSpVui8o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarians_in_Romania
55chan.org/tr/res/24346.html
55chan.org/
youtu.be/W0bgefB3RZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>moral
lmao

>legal
yeah, just not organized brothels.

Just go online and pick a girl

It's legal to sell sex but illegal to buy it here.

Attached: 1520295164714.jpg (720x720, 71K)

how do you pick up hookers in sweden then? here its mostly just sketchy massage places or craigslist

Literally off the street. Here in Stockholm there's entire neighbourhoods where they are everywhere. But you better be sure, the police often lurks around waiting for dudes to show up.

Attached: Stockholm.jpg (514x320, 25K)

That one's fucking retarded. Presumes hookers to be victims.
Nope they are greedy countryside girls who can't do any other job and have debt.
They get a phone number and keys to the apartment. Pimp runs the ad, some guy appears at night collects money she gets paid. She stops making money she's thrown out. Fucking the pimp doesn't help, he rarely does that either with his girls. They rarely meet him irl, most of these girls get recommended by word of mouth by other girls.
No abuse, only renting like a business. Well except some customers can be retarded with her so most girls post be over 25, sober, and only white skin. Literally.

I guess raping 12yo boys as a Muslim migrant is the Swedish way to be. All your parliament should be publicly executed.

I wanna argue but I can't. Fuck.
Do you mind if a pure Swede moves to your country? I'm a carpenter, I work hard.

Same.

Not him but villages are disappearing like crazy since everyone is emigrating so you could probably buy a house and some land. Just try to learn a bit of Romanian and they'll love you. youtube.com/watch?v=ywDHSpVui8o

Some of my relatives live in Göteborg, I am Hungarian like them. One of them moved to Budapest, the rest might follow. They have Romanian, Hungarian, Swedish citizenships.
see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarians_in_Romania
Reasons
>warmer weather
>cheaper
>people aren't virtue signalling snarky frowners that leave you hanging whenever you need help
>no muslims
>literally less AIDS and crime than Sweden
I also only employ females; have a store they sell better take orders unlike men family business since 1996, not a pimp. My accountant and lawyer are males.
I might take you in if you are this type of guy like here 55chan.org/tr/res/24346.html

lol they've changed link to that youtube shit
55chan.org/
tr/res/24346.html

Romania is absolutely beautiful. Looks a lot like middle Sweden when it comes to the nature.
Damn, I'm honestly thinking about moving.

Badita says NO

Attached: IMG_20190208_202704_163.jpg (282x408, 42K)

subhuman

You are not twinky and gay then wtf do I do with you. Better lube your ass for Ahmed and give him your money every week so he only fucks you twice and doesn't murder you.
Here Military Police would execute them on the spot by Martial Law. We have both antitero, riot, preventive police, etc. Hungary too.
It's a shithole, I am gipsy, doesn't matter I earn almost like a Westerner her. I am piss and shit.

We got mountains, hills, fields, sea, and delta. Take your pick. We also have lots of brown bears and wolves, unlike the other savages who killed them all. The beggars and thieves all moved to Western Europe since there's better loot to be had and criminality dropped.

Attached: 6ba4462ffad5589f132a6ce68cab48c2[1].jpg (860x529, 291K)

Chiar a-și plăti să vă fut 4channeri pe propriu după ce Nihil vroia să mă doxxeze. Să ai grijă de curtea matale coaie.

Only if you pay the cops first

Attached: DL08x47W4AAVge2.jpg (579x680, 94K)

Lmao fucking cucked feminist shithole

And Zimbri, in the future

Attached: Rezervatia-de-zimbri-Hateg-09.jpg (1200x799, 151K)

But they're like cows for the moment,
Kek

Attached: IMG_20190210_170741_540.jpg (1920x788, 309K)

Everyone rents pusy here and there are service providers for all income brackets. There are no incels in Indonesia. Legality-wise, it occupies a legal grey area. There’s no law expressly forbidding it, but the po do occasional crackdowns when they’re low on cash/need a headline. There’s regulated red light districts and brothels in several major cities. Operation is usually limited when Ramadan rolls around, but there’s always action somewhere.

guys how do i move to the EU :(

youtu.be/W0bgefB3RZg
Oh don't be so angry bozgore, you pretty much do de job for him

Attached: 1532512902047.jpg (2374x2708, 3.01M)

Don't show this to the Americans or they might get some bright idea.

This is very dumb

>Moral
No
>Legal
No, though prostitutes themselves aren't usually punished since the vast majority of them are Eastern Europeans like Russians or Romanians who are more or less forced into it

>aren't usually punished
Hellfire is punishment

Prostitution should not be legalized but normalized as well. I think this would do a lot towards solving the incel problem tbqh.

If prostitution should be illegal, so should one-night stands be.

>paying for pussy that you can't even fuck without a condom on

???

same here, stupid feminist laws, its legal to be a prostitutes but forbidden to be a client

Same. But lots of people in this country seems to buy it because it’s pretty easy to cover their ass. Also, I believe governments should never punish whores because they have to make them feel free to consult with police officers. I never involved in those industries tho

>moral
yes
>legal
yes

Preventative police... I wonder what that sterile name for a police unit from a former soviet country could entail