If you have enough money to retire where would you move and live?

If you have enough money to retire where would you move and live?

Attached: Europe_topography_map_en.png (1259x1024, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@50.0656174,5.6216886,3a,75y,32.88h,93.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRo0RF9bnNoBQxfjq6blN5Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

around Lake Constance maybe

Attached: Bodensee.jpg (1394x864, 224K)

Portugal, either Évora or Bragança.

sicily

where can i get and grow weed in europ?

Reunion

Tuscany bitch

I'd retire in my mum's hometown

Attached: 2018-07-14-07-09-41-937.jpg (1440x1080, 619K)

Hokkaido!

looks nice but somethings tells me it's unbearably humid

What about all the tourists?

Alsace without a doubt.

Attached: france.gif (549x598, 258K)

Attached: 26.png (463x479, 274K)

Norway. I love both sea and mountains and don't like hot climates.

I use to want to move to germany, I speak the language well , ive studied for several years and have german freinds over in germany, but I honestly think it isnt a good place for any brown person to live at it's becoming more and more right wing , (im hispanic myself) , so I think if i had to retire to another country i'd retire some where in mexico. with the wages im going to make when i get out of school, I would literally be able to retire in mexico after 5-6 years of working, there are actual very beautiful places in mexico like valle de bravo , which looks like a mini switzerland

It's pretty damn cold for me, but it would probably be like "pleasant temperature" for euros
It's mostly 16-26 degrees
There's a river around 5 minutes away which also probably adds to the cooling

Attached: 2018-06-06-19-05-21-509.jpg (1600x1200, 1.2M)

Northern Spain, fuck costa del sol.

Lo haria aprender castellano tambien. Que nada.

>buying into Jow Forums memes
nobody gives a fuck dude, you can move to germany

also please impregnate as many of their w*men as possible to drive them extinct.

Schaffhausen

At one of three Bulgarian seas

germans aren't becoming right-wing, most of them don't even care about politics since all they do is work.

We can work that out I'd enjoy retiring in Denmark

Attached: 1539471898929.png (1267x785, 97K)

Deutschland ist überhaupt nicht politisch rechts,deine Hautfarbe wird dir keine Probleme bereiten. Hier gibt es extrem viele Schwarze, Araber, Italiener usw.

Himachal?

lmao true I suppose I did buy into the Jow Forums hate, I already got german gf, so that's a start of impregnating their women

Attached: 2018-09-13-18-23-09-519.jpg (1600x1200, 1013K)

Attached: 1549695352993.png (619x828, 25K)

Ok danke fuer die troestung, ich werde es mir nochmal ueberlegen, Ich habe eigentlich auch einen guten grund nach deutschland zu ziehen, meine Freundin ist Deutsch und sie hat sehr alte Eltern, deswegen sie will da fuer ihre Eltern sein.

Lousiana

Nowhere, here's perfect.

Switzerland

I'd move to a coastal small town I go to every summer, but forever. I love the climate there and there's few people.

my hometown

Where in Denmark?

A small fishing village in Western Ireland

Chukotka.

Bassin d'Arcachon looks pretty comfy

Attached: arcachon.png (900x602, 1.08M)

Aalborg, wouldn't mind Odense. Or somewhere in bornholm. Comfy island isolated from everything. I guess it depends on how grumpy I'm going to be in my final years. Why Alsace tho? The danish countryside is like Alsace's, except with less hills. Most of our buildings are getting replaced by commie blocks or "colorful" bricks, the language is dying and overall culture will be non existant in a few years when old people are going to die, the only thing that will set us apart from the rest of France is going to be our history

bornholm is based but people are moving away from here to live in major danish cities on the mainland. the expected population growth is only about 400 people from now until 2030, it's really sad.

Attached: Hammershus.jpg (1500x1000, 540K)

Def somewhere around the Mediterranean coastline

Attached: a51d34819a7af2676f0f1e3bf503cfc2.jpg (1300x1390, 536K)

>Aalborg
That's where I live!
>Why Alsace tho?
I lived for a bit in Freiburg im Breisgau (in Baden-Württemberg) and often crossed over to Alsace on weekends and really enjoyed it. Superb weather as well.

Gran Canaria, or Portugal

in Switzerland as a mountain jew, or maybe italian or french countryside

But who'd want to live past your early 70s anyway and become a rotting corpse who begs for death to release him every day?

An island. Iceland or Faroe islands.

el goblino...

Because white girls are an upgrade from ugly swarthy hairy Mexican girls right

It all depends on your physical and mental health.
Also in this hypothetical situation you might retire at 30 or 40. It's just a fantasy/goal to where you would like to live if you don't have to worry about a 9-5 job.

This. I'd rather just retire now while I'm young and enjoy life rather than wait until I'm dying to do it

Iceland, maybe on the outskirts of Reykjavik

How's Aalborg fren? Is there anything repulsive about this city that makes you want to leave? I lived in Heidelberg for a moment, stunning city, and if I had to choose between this and Alsace, I'd go with Heidelberg. Dunno when you visited Alsace, but winters are miserable and summers are horrendous, it's barely manageable, however it compliments the landscape really well. But then I don't think my take on weather should be taken into consideration, my ideal temperature is around 0°C. What did you see in Alsace?

Thailand

I hope you die instead

Obviously Switzerland. It's my dream.

Attached: switzerland flag.jpg (800x533, 10K)

Northern Norway/Sweden, Iceland, Siberia, Hokkaido or Greenland

Ardennes

Attached: Flamierge avril 2009 066.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Buy an estate with a vineyard in Italy

I'd love to live in one of those comfy Icelandic turf houses but idk if they're just historical preservations for display or if people still live in them

Attached: 20190210_105035.png (720x465, 382K)

Spain or Central Italy. Imagine wanting to leave your country and not moving to the most beautiful in EU.

mutts aren't allowed in my ancestral motherland sorry

Either in Northeast Japan or rural Kyoto.
Also Faroe Islands or Iceland, maybe.

kek

>Italiener usw.
KEK

this an embarrassing post from an embarrassing person

yikes

Here.

google.com/maps/@50.0656174,5.6216886,3a,75y,32.88h,93.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRo0RF9bnNoBQxfjq6blN5Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

switzerland. i would spend my days eating toblerone and milka from those chocolate cows they have. then i would ski down the alps before going to my secluded hut and sit near the fireplace shitposting\
what could have been....

Why

where?

Portugal is a nice country

CHI

southern france

Somewhere in Cascadia, probably Vancouver

Canadians here always say it's shit there.