Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=ACbrH05Wz-g

Attached: アルゼンチン .png (1800x1008, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsAGpw5uwDU
youtube.com/watch?v=WBvL9u9dHb0
youtube.com/watch?v=1xhnRTvCh_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1548780413480.png (504x504, 146K)

falklands

Attached: gua.png (600x600, 240K)

muy lindo hilo kva :3

basado

cute

Attached: E369AFB7-D752-446A-AB5F-B3F58A78E5D5.jpg (750x547, 67K)

macri la concha de tu reputamadre judio de remierda vendepatria

bro macri es basado, una persona con una fuerte etica orientada al progreso, esto enfurece al zurdito planero

No te veo muy enfurecido

>macri es basado
It was 47%

Attached: IMF.png (654x661, 75K)

a mi me gusta este
youtube.com/watch?v=fsAGpw5uwDU

si , muy mainstream, pero que bueno es.

B-but he literally said inflation was never going to be a problem to him

Attached: 1460955647891.png (394x360, 173K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WBvL9u9dHb0

Attached: images.gif (379x261, 2.81M)

they made some pretty fucked up mistakes, but the country will have 0% primary deficit this year, and superavit next year, he's doing the right thing

>but the country will have 0% primary deficit this year, and superavit next year,
why? because he told you? lmao.

Attached: 6666611416604132081-1488949546.jpg (800x1200, 274K)

He's the kind of guy that likes being told that eating food straight from the trash is an 'argentine passion'

Attached: f800x450-90248_141694_50.jpg (800x450, 37K)

they overcame every single deficit goal since 2016, that is something they can control
the FED rate, retarded impulsive argie bank runs, weatehr.. those are things they have limited controll over

>they overcame every single deficit goal since 2016
Yeah I can pay off my loans too by mortgaging everything on an even bigger loan which i swore i was never going to to take and gutting every service.

Attached: whom_st_d_ve_by_bajamemelord-db9apw2.jpg (400x292, 60K)

that's not how it works...

If that other argie itt is rich hes probably sheltered vermin. If he is poor he is just a masochist idiot.

Rich/poor or not, he loves being told that he will need to work up to his 80s without any kind of pensions to the elderly

Attached: new challenge: working til your 80s.jpg (1199x720, 74K)

what do you even know about argie politics? we have too many commies here already, no need for international backup

I have a college degree, I don't need to "be told" anything, and I don't need the state's assistance to achieve progress either, lefties in the other hands thinks progress depends on other's desitions (most of the time the state) that's why lefties are usually pathetic loosers who struggle to get a descent job (if they decide to even look for one) their only hope is to have a "Robin hood" president who gives them money for nothing

>what do you even know about argie politics
more than you it seems considering you lie for macri. You equate pensions with theft lmao and dont even care about your countrymen being forced to dumpster dive for food.

>care about your countrymen being forced to dumpster dive for food
I do care, I just think the way to get them out of there is by having a stable economy with low tax pressure that allows the private sector to grow an create jobs
I'm not really against social support though but fucking up your economy by increasing taxes and printing money to achieve it is shooting your own knee

había una vez un lindo hilo sobre tango....
youtube.com/watch?v=1xhnRTvCh_Y
(y sobre ERP también, para qué mentir)

>having a stable economy
>create jobs
none of which are happening with macri, in essence you are an ideologue.

Macri and a the judicial power takes capacitation in the MI6 CIA and MOSSAD, and im saying the truth they go to take his orders like the latinamerican dictators in the School of americas.
They are persecuting any nationalist doctrine and promove bussiness with high jew finance, they stolen our social funds and send them to PAUL SINGER , and PAUL SINGER send TO AIPAC.
They take our blood to finance the JEW RELIGIUS FANATICS OF ISRAEL AND HIS IMPERIALISM DOCTRINE.

hear me , thats the truth, and tv press media makes campaings to ridiculizes what im saying, to dont think, to makes you discard this crucial revelation of the history

>having a stable economy
as I said, they're implementing the right politics to achieve it, you don't fix a destroyed economyin three years

they made it worse though you idiot, see you are fucking dense or purposefully blinding yourself to that truth.

Tango is Uruguayan
Mate is Paraguayan
Gauchos are Brazilian
Rio de la Plata belongs to Uruguay
Sao Paulo, Ayrton Senna, Neymar and Pele are superior to Buenos Aires, Fangio, Messi and Maradona
Brazilian churrasco is better than arshitinian asado
Chilean Patagonia is better than Argentinian Patagonia
North Argentina belongs to Bolivia
Brazil and Uruguay are whiter.

Argentina sucks.

fuck off leaf, im not aswering to your posts anymore

that's because you are defending an indefensible position you dumb goon

Attached: argentina.png (1548x848, 1.65M)

Making some kind of "antileft" program (mccarthism), they justify destroy any nationalism in south america, they want the balcanization of brazil argentina venezuela, they want destroy our states and our social organization, then justify military intervention and take our minerals resourcers food oil and territory... this is the real plan of the anglo-jew empire, and if europe and asia dont stop him right now USA will be so big as before and with a total control with the new technologies.
This is all about the reality and the real menace, the real totalitarism,terrorism, supremacist and racist regim on earth, selling his lies about freedom market and shit... motherfuckers

VIVA PERON HIJOS DE REMIL PUTA GORILAS APATRIDAS!!

Attached: th.jpg (474x316, 23K)

>Hey arent 40% inflation rates, excessive tax on everyone not-rich, tax cuts for a small group of people who are known friends to the president bad for the economy?
>'haha fuck off leaf u a troll xD'

nah, it's because you're retarded and you're making me waste my time

>you're retarded
impossible, im not the one defending macri, lmao

Attached: the power of.jpg (1242x1223, 197K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IN 3 YEARS MACRI DESTROYS OUR COUNTRY, THATS THE FUCKING PLAN IDIOT, 3 YEARS AND DESTROYS ALL MAKES BUSSINESS WITH OUR SOCIAL FUNDS, OUR STATES FUNDS, TAKE ANY CHANCE TO MAKE CORRUPTION TO TAKE OUR MONEY... IDEOT!

It's ok, people who aren't friends with the pres will be taught how to eat food after the expiration date, they will love it

Attached: 59211.jpg (1125x1614, 425K)

He loves these inflation rates because he was told that 'they bring a lot of knowledge'

Attached: 02-precios-que-suben.jpg (839x555, 59K)