Why are americans bad drivers?

Why are americans bad drivers?

Attached: 1533339285637.jpg (956x664, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8U9UCS5WPzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

their driver's exam consists of paying the guy $100 and driving around a McDonalds twice in an automatic Camry

Attached: superduke-1.jpg (1000x650, 141K)

>Be yuropoor
>Obsess over America your entire life
>Die

Most of their roads are straight so their car industry grew up to cater for what they drive on every day. That's why most of the Americans car made are really powerful but have shitty suspension and balance.

But he's right

Why is american motorsportt just ovals?

No, he isn’t. Where I had to get my drivers license I had to drive on the road for over a half hour. The driving instructor gave me instructions for the first 15 minutes then he said “alright, now try to make it back on your own, using GPS will disqualify you”

>american'tdrives

americans can only understand simple shapes.

lmfao

I have seen brits drive in snow, it's grim

You cunts know how much driving we do over here? We are fantatstic and I personally have driven over 1 million miles

how man of those miles were done with manual gears.
don't lie now.

Attached: milk.png (446x430, 154K)

>driven over 1 million miles

That's like 10 trips to walmart if you live in suburbs

Why do Brits drive such ugly cars, compared to Americans?

we have 2 weeks of daily 45 minute classes, then a written exam and first aid exam. Failing means you have to pay to retake it and cannot progress further.
When you pass there's 30 hours of mandatory driving practice, after which you are eligible to take the road test.
If you fail you have to pay to retake it and do 5 more practice hours.

Attached: 1491815774228.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Yes, our teenagers have more fun and getc laid more than your teenagers

why didn't you answer the question?
is it because it was all in manual?

Attached: MILK2.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>is it because it was all in manual?

What?

this is the after effects of banter being outlawed in your country

Getting your license most european countries is a joke, it's long and expensive, that's not the case in america

150kish, my second car was a 5 speed Ford Ranger

Their license tests consists of managing to get out of a suburb.

Because they hand out licenses to anyone. We do it in Canada too. IMO all driving tested should be done on manual transmission.

Attached: 1517266562210.jpg (752x499, 66K)

>reddit space
>still tries to deflect

Attached: MokouKeine.png (704x553, 343K)

And yet you're still a virgin freak, really makes you think

>is it because it was all in manual?

Oh we have our own practice hours too, since you’re required to own your own car before you can legally drive in the first place. Basically the drivers license goes like this
>Written test, if you fail more than one question the test is immediately over and you have to pay for it again to take it
>Learner’s permit, have to drive around for 2 months at least with a “responsible driver” in the other front seat
>Physical tests, consists of 15 minutes of driving instructor telling you to go to the middle of nowhere and having you drive back without a GPS or physical map, taking over an hour means you failed
>Parallel parking, you have only 3 tries and if you fail you have to take the physical tests again
>Congrats, if you passed everything before this point you now have a driver’s license

Americans aren't virgins like yuropoors, we lose our virginity much earlier

So what's your excuse?

anyways post your carfu
OM606 master race

Attached: mercedes-w123.jpg (2200x2193, 1.49M)

I have an American flag, it's within reason that I'm not a virgin

>yuropoors acting smug about cars when this is all they can afford to drive if anything at all

Attached: 2000_Fiat_Panda.jpg (1410x906, 121K)

Nothing complicated by yuropoor standards

But you're literally a virgin freak as we've already established, if it's so easy to get laid in America why haven't you been successful?

>American flag
>virgin

>shitting on the based Panda
that's the work horse of Italy, unironically a better car than anything Ferrari shat out in the last 20 years.

Attached: JreC3cW.gif (390x379, 156K)

Yes, and also a freak

>italian car slightly better than other italian cars
not setting the bar very high there

>paying people to do a job is a bad thing

What areas, specifically, should we focus on improving? (As someone practicing with their learner's permit in anticipation of testing out for the real one)

Attached: 1523770325007.png (349x407, 181K)

don't bully the Panda you fucking NIGGER

Attached: 7dc3f221cab8.jpg (720x478, 132K)

Yeah because manual is definitely the way of the future.
I drive manual but am not some brain-addled leaf who thinks old=good. Autos are more efficient, and anyway, we’ll all be reduced to having to use self-drivers in the near future. Manual is fun but for the world at large which is constantly killing itself with car accidents, it makes no sense.

I dont think they are bad drivers,
in fact they have so much automatic transmission they might as well be better drivers especially the young ones

1.Next to no driving qualifications.
2.Driving is mandatory so even people that are shit at driving have to do it.
3.Cars don't have mandatory check ups, only emission tests.

>torque converters
>more efficient
>muh future
just say "I can't operate a vehicle"

Attached: 5r9f.gif (203x209, 1.39M)

Yeah. I stop driving manual when the self driving cars become mandatory.

Gonna give you another chance to read that I drive a manual, but I don’t think that really will register for your brain. Don’t think too hard.

Newer models of automatic transmissions are beating manuals at fuel economy.

>be Eurofag
>buy self-driving car
>still have to change gears manually

Attached: pickemup.jpg (920x800, 416K)

Electric cars don't require transmissions, so the retarded tractor technology is deprecated anyway.

>fire hazard cuckboxes that have a backend and require an hour to recharge

Attached: images (5).jpg (234x216, 8K)

electric car owners are retarded. i wager i have to tell about 50% of them on how to do basic things like putting it into neutral. it even tells you right on the dash how to do it.

the people who complain about electric cars tend to be exactly the kind of person the electric cars are good for. they want a nice car with all the fixings that other cars are missing, but dont actually use any of them and only drive to the grocery store.

instead they get some manual shitbox, put twice the cars value in rims on it and end up with something that, with time and effort almost costs them as much as a telsa and was used to do the same thing: get milk.

I'm a ruralfag I don't need a golf cart.

>be american
>praise restriction of autonomy
pottery

i guess i forgot to mention that when presented with this argument, they also tend to outright dismiss it because, well, no arguments.

I just don't need to downgrade

Attached: B7k4GIz.jpg (839x919, 285K)

a tesla with body damage is still worth more then your car

>body damage
sweety that's the factory finish. It won't be worth scrap value when the battery pack eventually dies, because it's essentially a phone on wheels.

Attached: 267976.jpg (640x480, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8U9UCS5WPzc

american really cant drive especially mustang nigger

The real reason is it would be considered racist to make getting a license as hard as in western Europe, since niggers wouldn't be able to afford it. They would all starve and die because their 5 year old Iphones would run out of battery before getting out of the suburbs, now unable to use GPS they would be lost in the suburbs, never reaching their target (McDonalds) or get home again.