OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1513374237705.jpg (494x448, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xM1QtyZvn04
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu_XGuP_LY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1517203341951.jpg (512x394, 39K)

Technically he's correct.

?

actually it's the opposite, we are moving further away from the sun since the next ice age is in its initial stage

The Earth's orbit is imperfect, gradually it's changing to be even more stretched out at either end, meaning while we're at the middle of our orbit we will in fact be closer to the sun.
The sun is also constantly expanding.
Obviously these time-frames are stretched over millions upon millions of years, but like I said, he's techincally correct.

Lolno, the earth's hemispheres tilt toward and away from the sun, that's why we have seasons, but the earth does not move closer to the sun every year, it remains 150,000,000km away.

But that's not the reason for global warming so he's still retarded

That's wrong though.

>this level of cope
he isn't technically correct because he is using that as an explanation for climate change you dishonest cretin.

Attached: Theresa-May-strange-stance.jpg (615x923, 43K)

Sure, thus 'technically'.

I wasn't trying to justify his retardedness though, you inferred that while I said nothing of the sort.

If anything Earth is moving away from the Sun.

He said it happens every year, it is expected to stay the same for billions of years (not millions), and even as the sun starts noticeably expanding, so to will the orbital distance of earth.

For half the year, yes.

fuck this gay earth

>ameriscience

Attached: 1549531611992.jpg (550x532, 57K)

>The Solar System is stable in human terms, and far beyond, given that it is unlikely any of the planets will collide with each other or be ejected from the system in the next few billion years,[3] and the Earth's orbit will be relatively stable.[4]

I wonder, do these people just pretend to be retarded to get money from their "sponsors" or are they genuinely this dense?

Attached: 1515265092116.png (1794x903, 565K)

any time they corner a random us congressman and get them to speak on religious matters they sound like a wasp version of isis.

youtube.com/watch?v=xM1QtyZvn04

I think he just mixed things up a bit and actually thought about the Moon which is moving away from Earth by a couple of inches every year.

But we're closing to a precession peak and that can't account by iteslf to the climate change rate

Trump is either a retard, or really good at pretending he is...
>tfw will never get to vote for a shitposting president

Attached: trump GW.png (1600x2869, 1.98M)

Is she even a human?

State legislatures are a meme even in the USA

Has Maurice Strong been mentioned yet? He invented the global warming. Pretty big achievement and so on.

It gets interesting from 3:50 mark onwards:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu_XGuP_LY8

P.S. These scottwagners act retarded because that's how they get their paycheck. Criticism has to be stupid so that it won't be taken seriously.

Attached: Maurice Strong.png (637x869, 525K)

our planet has an elliptical orbit, sunshine

that means its annual distance is not congruent, did you have natural sciences in school?

>not being deliberately anti-science
Academics and academic institutions more or less decide people's fate in life by the time they're twenty. It's for the best that the scientists that work for them are treated poorly. Why should I care about the future of the species when your work only helps institutions that ruined my life?

this is so fucking wrong

the sun is NOT expanding

>the sun is NOT expanding
Except it is?

He's the best at shitposting, that's clear.

Attached: DtgFtw8VsAEGVZM.jpg (1197x1200, 206K)