Why are Poles so nationalist and so proud of their utter shithole ?

Why are Poles so nationalist and so proud of their utter shithole ?

Attached: a-polish-haitian.jpg (500x337, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iSsDowvu3o
youtu.be/BPxzXQgn_Sk?t=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low iq

imagine

Attached: 1536737116072.jpg (1000x800, 212K)

>their utter shithole
Wow I didn't know you gifted Paris to us

Attached: z24209265IH.jpg (1024x683, 157K)

Cause they think being oppressed by commies is somehow an achievement.

But they weren't. We used to treat them like equal.

youtube.com/watch?v=3iSsDowvu3o
Lmao

Also thats why they remaining the one of the whitest races of decaying gayrope.

>554 views
>less then 200 subscribers
I really hope that isn't your account.

>why people love their Nation
retard
and I really respect the Poles because they are conservative

already seething as fuck

Attached: 1 nChbvSFkiIDDeO5tac98jQ.jpg (676x355, 15K)

t. retarded leftist on hrt

youtu.be/BPxzXQgn_Sk?t=50
Each time a fre*ch calls my country a shithole I remember when he's done insulting me he eventually won't even go out to see how the weather is without araps and bbc spiting at his face or beating him to death

Why is any third worlder proud of their nation?

The capital of Europe

Attached: ctvnews ca.jpg (620x349, 62K)

no mosques aloud.

>based

>1013511939
>1939

Attached: french-flag.jpg (740x493, 17K)

кeк

>>why people love their Nation
>retard
based
>and I really respect the Poles because they are conservative
speaking as a pole i can say most won't like you because you're a sandnigger but b&r

ye ye ye Nationalism bad Poland Poor. Its constantly being repeated French fries and GERMans reapeat like the lefty NPC.
What you jealous cuz you know if you show any kind of affection to your country and culture youll get a knock on the door?

and i would very much like to see how would france fare after what Poland had to suffer in the XX century.

and to answer your Question Pierre. Poles are Proud to be Poles becouse we know what our ancestors had to suffer through and how many young ,Old, Males and Females had to die or risk their lives for Poland to remain Polish

Attached: 5302327-jozef-pilsudski-900-666.jpg (900x666, 79K)

>poles are proud because their ancestors ruined their chances to be assimilated into a superior and wealthier culture
uh?

fuckk off Turk. Nobody wants to be a part of your culture. And superior my ass.
Great German ppl: warmongers,Depressive and Racist philosophs and lastly but not least Herr Merkel herself and her cultural marxism.

Great Polish ppl: Astronomers,Musicians,Painters...
Speaking of which when will the Germans finally give back the Cultural monuments of of others? i know you had so few of them that during WW2 you had to steal them from others but its about time your dying nation gives them back

reminds me of these ironic black power posts

lay off the cheap beer, polski. you can barely form a telligible sentence and it's not going to cure your cultural depression

Poles are not that bad. Beats living in a French large city

reminds me of those ironic amerimutts posts. to my excuse if Germans started to claim (again) Alsace Lorraine and Claim that the Frankish Empire was German how would you react?

said the kettle to the pot... Lay off that Cultural Marxism of your leaders first then start talking shit about the culture of others

Poor people tend to be more nationalist.

When I was in Krakow girls literally went to nightclubs whoring themselves in the hope of getting fucked by middle eastern or niggers, Le based Poland is a meme. They have the same exact problems that exist in the rest of europe, only with more language barrier at least until now.

German posters do that all the time, I just reply to them without sounding like an idiot

nice made up story pastanigger

you can't even define that word, it's made up nonsense

>Baiting poles
Always works

Mateusz has entered the thread.

My cozy town in Franconia barely has any foreigners, but the few non-whites who commit theft are always poles
There's also many of those around the train station begging for money

because Poles are the niggers of Europe
>ayo where dem gibs at
>ayo Russia/ Germany/ the EU be keepin us down
>we created literally everything

Poles created everything, in any demain except cosmos peut etre, but they don't need to traverser space as they have created even it (cosmos), od morza do morza btw

any domain*

ayo holl up aint dis racis man

Attached: Mariusz Pudzianowski.jpg (184x274, 13K)

>lefty
What does that have to do with anything? Its right wing germans and russians who hate poles the most.

The polish are one of the few countries in Europe who actually want to keep their culture instead of following for the multicultural meme.

Europe, you’re not the U.S, your culture is what makes you special. You don’t have to import 20 different ethnic groups to fill some imaginary void in your society.

we were kings and shieet show som respect

Attached: 1549179974146.png (680x520, 73K)

Because they were protected from you during the cold war.

If we only were protected from Germans and Russians gay love

Right, the Russians were doing a lot of protection. Maybe we should let the soviets take over the rest of you so you could’ve had that wonderful “protection”

>Europe, you’re not the U.S, your culture is what makes you special. You don’t have to import 20 different ethnic groups to fill some imaginary void in your society.
Thanks mate, it's not like we're having multiculturalism forced on us by unaccountable globalist elites led by a biased media, no, the French and British people certainly voted to import trillions of rapfegees and now you've highlighted our error we can stop the problem. Thanks!

>Even during a violent protest Paris still looks 10 times more civilized than the best P*les have to offer

yikes

because warsaw now has a few skyscrapers

you've already done enough damage so russian protection now can't revert it
the next step will chinese reign

You call Poland weak?

Attached: lechina_empire.jpg (900x715, 212K)

RAUS I WANT TO BE ALONE NOW!!!

Attached: Angry_German_Kid.jpg (800x450, 30K)

Having a problem, polish boi?

Attached: angry-german-kid-013610.jpg (1280x720, 153K)