Why are Muslims Dumb?

Are they all this retarded? Please give me hope their are some that are normal humans.

Attached: index.jpg (261x193, 13K)

its all ironic haha

Attached: 1548785867550.jpg (240x221, 6K)

You are using their numerical system, Cheng

Islam made them inbred as fuck
IIRC 70% of all Pakistani marriages are at least first cousins. They also have the most birth defects per capita.
Jews too.

religion of shit corroding their brains.

It came from india

no the one on the left is eastern arabic but it's actually indian the one on the right which are the modern numbers are called western arabic but they are north african

forgot pic

Attached: EgyptphoneKeypad.jpg (300x300, 22K)

And what does that prove? I guess we can claim every invention by an english speaker because we invented the english language

nothing it just didn't come from india

India is a shithole. Only thing that came out of there was chess

inbreeding

Islam, being an arap religion, comes with all the arap vices.

I really want to find out your address and beat you up for that very familiar anglo cocky behaviour you’re exhibiting itt. Learn how to read.

turkish muslims are well educated and well-mannered.

You must be talking about the crazy people who's country your southern neighbor levelled to the ground.
Seeing your country turn from a working country to a bunch of ruins should have caused some PTSD, don't you think?

yeah definitely.

low iq and shitty desert culture
I think being arab is worse than being muslim

this

You’re a turkroach mehmet. Arabs are fine when they are christian. Turkroaches muslim or not are scum.

these
>turkish muslims are well educated and well-mannered.
kek

>Arabs are fine when they are christian.
this is what people who have never met arabs think

>Arabs are fine when they are christian

Attached: 1515723217339.png (631x658, 43K)

Muslims are really hateful and it's not just about religion. They are the most racist people.

>Pakistanis

Literally all south Asians are shit tier

>their are