So

So,

what is it about Americans that makes them so naturally.....Cool?

You know, the way they present themselves, how they talk, everything about them.

After I watched Quentin Tarantino deliver his acceptance speech, it reminded how naturally cooler Americans are than any other group of people.

Compare an All-American boy and compare him to a Brit, for example, and the American will be much more inviting and he'll present him in a very warm way that'll immediately make you want to be his best friend.

Is it because they've all grown up with a variety of different cultures, and absorb them in way that makes them to be an all-around great guy?

Really, think about it. In regards to being laid back, witty, and speaking clearly and calmly, there's definitely something about them that separates them.

I also think how they grow up absorbing all the comedy they watch could perhaps shape their attitude, too.

I think I might be onto something, guys:
ibtimes.com/americans-voted-worlds-coolest-nationality-international-poll-310136

>people from across 15 countries named Americans the world's coolest nationality in an international poll conducted among 30,000 participants

Attached: Screenshot_2015-10-08-18-31-34111.jpg (1440x2560, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gosh, I wanna make tender and exquisite love to the guy in the OP pic.

Sometimes I wonder why people bully us on Jow Forums

But then I see threads like thsi

fuck off riley

Europeans on here spend more time obsessing over America than they do hanging out with their friends and family

i thought russians were homophobic

I doubt any yank poofter is cooler than me. Yanks are all bootlicking faggots that have never broken a law in their lives.

North American as a rule are cooler, more confident and relax than other nationalities.
I suppose historically low population density, abundance of resources and a strong sense of freedom have something to do with it.

I usually don't get on well with new worlders, they often come across as vapid; vain and overconfident and they see me as snobbish and cold.

Attached: florida-map-0.jpg (3000x2917, 874K)

German asses are cold?

+0.15 muribux have been deposited to your account

Also nah

Your country is filled with old people that wear socks with sandals

>breaking the law = cool

Are you 16? Or do brits just love Judah's Priest too much?

Attached: IMG_7524.jpg (300x299, 11K)

>I doubt any yank poofter is cooler than me. Yanks are all bootlicking faggots that have never broken a law in their lives.
Very uncool post.

Attached: a62.png (680x661, 262K)

your country is filled with fat mutt abominations in soiled underwear and cultural terror

Mate, I'm 6 foot, goodlooking, charismatic and have a fat cock which isn't scarred up. I'm cooler than 99.9% of yanks.

People in our country look like this.

Your countrymen spends their time commenting on cat photos on Facebook

Attached: dafr.png (558x561, 500K)

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

>Implying I'm british
My irish accent alone would make the average yank girl cream

>spends their time commenting on cat photos on Facebook
That's every nationality on fb

I'll be honest Irish accents are the only accent I can't stand. So annoying.

I'm a grill btw

Think about it, it's hard ro even name a cool modern non american(anglos dont count)

>implying i have a family
>implying i want to bother my friends asking them to hang out

Because it's a country founded on and worshipping psychopathic characteristics desu

for latin american stndards most americans are considered finn tier autists. We are the real cool chad kids along with southern europeans