Notice us america

notice us america
youtube.com/watch?v=2nlaI886TU0

Attached: god emperor drumpf.png (518x427, 428K)

nice news

Is the reporter supposed to make my penis hard?

Attached: P_20180920_181448.jpg (1184x2112, 375K)

What the fuck

Y I K E S

Attached: IMG_2396.png (1136x640, 1.13M)

what the fug!?

lel, very weird all in all

> toscani

Didn't know italians were that autistic

I appreciate the artistry and creativity, that is massive, but the context is lost to me. I don't know what this event is, and I can't fathom why Italians have made a float like this on such a scale for our President, it's clearly lampooning him I guess, with what I think is a twitter sword of devastation? Anyway, impressive, and damned strange.

Never heard of this

>obsess over America on Jow Forums
>log off, obsess over America IRL
>rinse and repeat
>die

carnival
it's a lighthearted mockery, not really political

it's unnerving to me really

>Being the sole hegemonical superpower with a military presence in every country that forced literally everyone to be connected
>waaa why can't we be isolationist

why are the Irish so annoying?

Very cool, Italy.

so its a mockery instead of praising right? i dont speak italian but french is a romance language so i think i understand some of it?

>force yourself on other countries and invade or if can't invade then demonize, sanction, undermine if rejected
>Y-YOU'RE OBSESSED

you're trying very hard, but I'm not impressed

>Me obsessing over you while you never talk about me is perfectly normal and healthy

Yuropoors are the creepy kids in the corner of the classroom writing blogposts about jocks that never acknowledged their existence

I'm not here to impress you, I'm just telling you to fuck off.

memes become reality again

I swear we aren't, most of us don't give a fuck about anything past our front door, I swear it's this one guy on here all the time

You have as much authority to an American as pigeon in a parking lot

I'm sorry, you are just retarded. Not surprising though. I mean, you are an american...
If you are clueless about what's your government is doing and that it affects other countries, then don't spew this bullshit that we are "obsessed". We simply want you to fuck off.

What is written in the sword?

He probably liked the imagery from that one picture and built on that
Don't think too hard it's just some fun exposition

see:
I'd say you're like a child crying to his parent, but that's more on the level of Germany - you're definitely a pigeon in a parking lot

Say it to Israel. OH, you can't...

Attached: trumpcarnival.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

How many hamster wheels are powering your windows 98?

DAZIVOSTRI
reference to when he sanctioned everybody or something

I don't understand what's the context of this? Are you mocking us or...?

>trying very hard
You non-answer, maybe.

I don't know, I have an impression like it's me, who is actually talking with a pigeon. At least someone with the brain of one.

suffer not the mexican to live

why don't europeans just create their own internet or start using china's and leave us alone

That's actually pretty cool

Exactly, arguments of a fucking child. Like what is this??? If you are trying to roast, then at least be funny...

see:

Any posts from Eastern yuropoors are white-noise bro. At least entertain me by posting pics of your hamster wheels

people desecrating the Emperor's image with this trump retardation is really starting to piss me off

Attached: z4wdw5szvw221.jpg (1125x755, 111K)

Based

The context is a carnival parade
It's not mocking, just satirical

Satire is mocking

it's not with any kind of sinister intention, it's fun