Why is this so accurate?

Why is this so accurate?

Attached: 1548827393854.jpg (750x733, 167K)

If you say the word boomer or zoomer you are undoubtedly a newfag

I guess you're tho only Newfag ITT then

>he thinks being here since 2015 doesn't make him a newfag

This is pretty accurate but I've never read Catcher in the Rye. Lately I've been on a Kierkegaard kick.

do these memes apply to people outside the west? do people in the UAE actually have "zoomer doomers"

BTFO

Being here since 2015 makes you older than 99% of that board.

Attached: pxa2m5vziys11.jpg (750x497, 60K)

this. also ppl are misusing boomer on here, ya cant be a boomer in ur 20s ya fuckin idiots

t. 30 year old boomer

>heeHhahaha want to kill self
Pathetic if you truly wanted to then you would have

>hates degeneracy
Im not a retarded right wing stick in the mud
>ryan gosling
Im also not a retarded right wing stick in the mud with closested homosexual urges
>catcher in the rye
that book sucks

XDDD
but srsly i rly do think ppl are dumb enough on this site not to know what baby boomers are

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (794x258, 66K)

I was born in 1996 and this is pretty much me except

>Hates degeneracy
I don't mind transsexual people or furries, or just weird fetishes in general(apart from pedo shit of course)

>Last game played was in 2014
I've bought several games over the past few years

Which generation am I from, if I was born in 1995?

>closet atheist

An American made this

t. newfag

A southerner

God this board is full of literal NPCs

bitch i said i hadnt been on here in a while, aint a newfag but i missed all this memery apparently

Yeltsin's

also the prequels are fucking shit.

Attached: 1524412344728.jpg (504x665, 112K)

1997 here and none of these points describes me

This is a failed normie. Also no one from or around gen Z fucking reads books lmao.

1998 here.
Can't relate at all to most of that garbage, don't consume american media so I don't care about capeshit, Star Wars, catcher in the rye or Ryan Gosling.
I do listen to the smiths a lot, I'm guessing their who the "post punk" thing is alluding to. More of a Art Pop than Art rock guy tho.
Not sure what a degenerate consists off, I guess I do pass out drunk on a bi-monthly basis and chain smoke like a pack a night if I'm out clubbing so maybe I qualify.
STEM isn't a meme it sure as fuck is better than any alternative field of higher education.
Both video games and suicidal thoughts are for edgy teenagers with to much free time.

>Zoomer newfags

>autistic but not the cool kind
ouch owie