I actually like Americans and the US

I actually like Americans and the US.

Attached: 1536323825578.jpg (960x720, 131K)

kys

Yeah me too
Most of americans I met were really nice people

Attached: 1364170590437.jpg (825x824, 191K)

thanks

Attached: Rp2KiGt.jpg (300x250, 10K)

well, that's good to hear, this has become a place where every other thread usually is "america bad this, and america bad that," which has always been annoying

i dont

Attached: 1505523128058.jpg (1080x1920, 161K)

thank you

Attached: 1544229354482.png (463x479, 274K)

Aren't you that american poster though?

>I like the nation responsible for murdering billions of people throughout its history and committing countless unjustified war crimes.

Attached: IMG_2114.gif (645x773, 41K)

no i'm just your average norwegian
you're welcome :)
idd

America is cool. Unfortunately the world is obsessed with shoving all the bad stuff about everyone down eachothers throats. I like every cunt in the world simply because i know all the shit i hear about everywhere and everyone is cherry picked. Idk why but humans are obsessed with negativity and dividing everything. Idk i guess way back in the day it was good for survival to hate anything different than you? doesnt make sense really, especially now... idk. Im american and im aware of all the great people and stuff going on here, and ive always been interested in all the great things around the world but sometimes its a pain in the ass to filter out all the 'bad' things about other cunts, and that says alot about humans... very disappointing. Sorry this post is a mess, but hey

i feel like it's fair to hate the US but not americans

commiefornian I presume?

>haha only americans commit mass atrocities right??? like fuck america :D D:DDD

No, just a decent human being.
No nation in history has committed atrocities on the same scale or amount that the US has.

I like France, too, and while I've never been to Norway, I am positively predisposed toward it. :^)

>not looking to soviets, germans, china, japan, and uk for the amount of atrocities
not even the US can compete with them. the US literally started comitting atrocities after WW2. I literally fucking hate hippies like (you) that hates the US just because it's trendy to do so.

Attached: 1543838388228.jpg (1081x995, 314K)

>No nation in history

Attached: 1466306196113.jpg (513x510, 59K)

oh, and also spain. they really fucked up latin america

If only it was billions.

Attached: stalling.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

#notallamericans

Attached: 1465131831562.gif (216x191, 872K)

You can argue that some nations from decades or even centuries passed have done worse, but the fact the America is still killing women and children in other parts of the world in the 21st century is nothing short of fucking disgusting

And I don’t hate the US because it’s the trendy thing to do, I hate it because it is the biggest threat to the world in just about any field you can think of

I like Americans from these states

>Maine
>Vermont
>West Virginia
>New Hampshire
>Montana
>Iowa
>Kentucky
>North Dakota
>Wyoming
>South Dakota
>Idaho
>Wisconsin
>Minnesota
>Missouri
>Indiana
>Nebraska
>Ohio
>Utah
>Pennsylvania
>Oregon
>Kansas
>Michigan
>Tennessee
>Rhode Island
>Massachusetts

Attached: 1549493465242.png (1305x663, 51K)

You're moving the goalposts.

it behooves power structures to divide and conquer, separating groups of people who otherwise would together have legitimate grievances with xyz (often the state, biz's, elites, etc). in organizing it's been called horizontal infighting. siloing ppl into categories or countries or races or political ideology or whatever is effective and rn seemingly has no end. separation btwn ourselves and nature is the greatest lie ever told

Hi frens!

Attached: image.jpg (1360x832, 587K)

Attached: mark.jpg (371x450, 39K)

You're a girl aren't you.

>russia, china, israel, palestine, parts of africa, and venezuela not doing the same fucking thing
>china trapping countries in debt and agressively expanding it's sea territories in south china and being so dominant in the global econonmy is not a threat to the world
yep, definitely it's all le ameriKKKa because amerika sucks!!!!

Attached: 1519014658378.png (732x772, 34K)

move to saudi arabia
i bet you'd love that country, shameless roastie

because other countries do it that means it’s okay if based murica does it!!1!1!1!1

Attached: 2A06F40D-6608-41F0-98D5-FDDA81B5058B.jpg (1005x574, 78K)

I've met muh heritage White Americans here in my small Northern town (I haven't really seen other Americans from other races) and besides caring too much about their great grandfather that went to Massachusetts/Rhode Island I have no complaints, they were very polite.

>current year argument
It’s not right but Jesus Christ, that’s like Saying Kill all the British or French when they were at the peak of their empire.

>gets proven wrong
>moves goalposts
>still retarded.
You need to be 18 to post on 4channel

i don't know if you're joking but present day americans are not responsible for the atrocities that past americans committed

Thank you fren

Most American tourists I've met were really friendly.

>implying that i support any national crimes at all
all the fucking countries do it, it's just america is the most recent superpower so it's late to the mass atrocity. i just fucking hate how (you) kept bitching about america being the worst in atrocity and crimes and oh the humanity america evil imperial dictatorship!! you have baiten me this far
>you forgot to put greentext roastie

lol im messin w ya bb

>lol im messin w ya bb

Do Americans really talk like this?

CHI

>Do Americans really do this?
>Why are Americans like this?
>Americans, they pee pee poo poo!! Teehee hehe

Attached: 1548315950377.jpg (226x212, 8K)

Don't worry, not all of us take the shitposts seriously, but I worry about us posters sometimes.

sure do, cutie ;)

Are you uncut?

Who's the one with glaucoma

It's kind of a love-hate relationship here

Most of french people hate or love the US but seldom just like or dislike it

And furthermore despite the fact that the majority of them never went there

do you shave your cute german butthole?

You have the burgers who take the shitposts seriously and get upset.
And you have the foreigners who take the shitposts seriously and actually believe them to be true.

I actually nair it, but I don't bottom :^)

here people who like US and American culture/lifestyle are labeled as outcasts

enjoying first year of college? i see you've got the mindset down

>tfw shave my ass
>people call me gay for doing it
It just itches to no degree

How do you shave your ass? I mean, logistically? Two mirrors?

i can appreciate because one after be inclined like not it's different

Do the French who hate the US separate individual Americans from their hate, or do they think we all suck?

we arent white

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

I use my bathroom door’s mirror. But what I have to do it open the door wide open and place the mirror on the front. My roommate keeps saying I have a nice ass when I don’t hear him come in which has my self esteem kinda get blown

>i can appreciate because one after be inclined like not it's different

Attached: huh.gif (320x240, 1.43M)

good
they can come here and leave your shithole

i like americans too but here on Jow Forums i pretend to hate them and I hope satan will nuke that country tomorrow
AMEN

Nah they think you're intolerant pro-war selfish racists rednecks who own 12 guns, like polluting and kill black people everyday
At least if you're white

Only a few of them has nothing against the average american dude and only blame the goverment

I like Brazilian posters and because of int want to have a Brazilian friend irl one day

Attached: 1546996650657.jpg (1200x900, 352K)

That makes me sad. I genuinely totally dig France and the French.

cuck

What about if the American in question speaks French on a conversational or better level?

fake as fuck

now you made me feel bad for saying that your country should be nuked by satan

Attached: doggo2.jpg (500x373, 19K)

>he doesn't like me so I can't like him
Why do people do this?

Our government is too dysfunctional though on every level.

Attached: 1549432358421.jpg (499x364, 20K)

>i like him even though he hate ms
Why do people do this?

If you live in a big city like New York or San Fransisco they may find you okay but people from everywhere else are seen like I said before
Have you ever been in France ?

Because I judge people and things by their own merits, not based on how they feel toward me? I mean are you a narcissist to place such importance on that?

Only Paris, and despite the memes people were mostly pretty pleasant. And yeah I'm a west coast cityfag.

and that's a good thing

Attached: 1548799572746.png (500x593, 154K)

I like everyone irl but unfortunately Jow Forums is full of insufferable faggots who trigger each other based on flags. So I may say racist or derogatory things but I don't really mean it. Only do it in self defense. I love all the good people on Jow Forums

Attached: 1461175925326s.jpg (250x223, 7K)

i just don't waste my time like a cuck on people who hate me looking for their approval

false flagging immigrant i presume

no, just a faggot

That's pretty juvenile of you.

Where are you or parents from originally? Be honest.

In Paris most of people are fans of the US and if you're from a West Coast City you won the Jackpot

>I judge people and things by their own merits

Female detected. Stop typing with your vagina.

Honestly this. I may say nigger this spic that but I only mean it towards people who have those atributes. Sort of how there are actual bydlo subhumans here

Attached: 1548798640074.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

The truth is compared to like 90% of Europe the US is extremely good.
almost any highly successful person will end up in the US
The hate against the US on the internet is something I don't understand. Sure, in some aspects americans are incredibly ignorant and retarded, but the US as a whole is a good place

People who hate on the US from places like central/eastern Europe are extremely delusional

cringe & bluepilled

Swing and a miss, Helmut.

that's ok, some burger flag will eventually say something rude to you and you will regret regretting that you pretend that you hate our country and hope that it will be nuked by satan.
that's how int works. echo chamber vibes induce circular triggering and cause chain reactions that eventually bounces back at you.

I don't think most people who hate the US hate it because of what it's like to live here.

>miss

I knew it.

You may be fine I guess but the redneck cliché will remain

Its all just banter and autism friend.
The americans that do get butthurt are what makes american posters one of the worst on the board

Attached: 1548755962235.png (142x254, 56K)

Germans are the most bullied group on Jow Forums.

Yeah but there is such a huge difference in living standards that the hate can't really be justified
Like yeah, there is some extremely stupid shit over that I can't accept but in the end I would rather live there. people are just trying to rationalize their situation I think

>there is such a huge difference in living standards

True.

Attached: germany america.png (470x425, 105K)

that's pretty older millennial of you

now compare without blacks and Hispanics

>americans that do get butthurt
this is the worst part about Jow Forums

>some shitty low effort bait thread
>americans are hurr durr...
>several apologetic self hating burger flags immediately show up and start making up excuses
>b-b-but we are not really doing that
> b-b-ut it is a meme
>p-please stop blah blah
>y-yes we really do that, we are horrible

that's why this will never stop

kek, what? no. just no.