One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born a chicano

Attached: A14AC56F-A3AA-414E-AFD1-F8C98851380C.png (1182x730, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicano
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fellow Chicano here.

What is so bad about being Chicano? As long as you live in a major city and know someone who can help you get a unionized job, you're solid.

i'm a diasporafag but i also know that feel

Attached: CMVwDCwUEAAWhEH.jpg (512x512, 25K)

what the fuck is chicano?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicano

so, american spics with high levels of native ancestry?

I want a white gf so bad

What's so bad about being with our own kind?

i'm sure you can find plenty of liberal women who will love to be seen with you. bonus if you're actually attractive. are you?

A person with the desendence of mexican but not born in mexico but in the U.S.A chicano is not people from latin america but only people with mexican desendence in born in the USA.

low intelligence, short height, high criminality

>low intelligence
This is true but it has the benefit that because of this no one expects us to waste time with university so we get to work from a younger age and build experience.

>short height
Also true but our women are also very short so it works out.

>high criminality
Also true but not as bad as black people. Not to mention that felonies on your record do not affect eligibility for most of the jobs we do.

>felonies on your record do not affect eligibility for most of the jobs we do
ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE US OF A

Getting into useful work young is actually a pretty big deal. I was getting lunch at a local tacqueria a few days back and I overheard a conversation between some mexican guys about how one was absolutely killing it as a plumber because way fewer people are going into the trade now. He couldn't have been more than 25.

>be chicano
>parents are proddies
>relate less to other chicanos
Wot le fug

>be spic
>take a shit
>stand up
>look in toilet
>see shit
>it's the same colour as you

Attached: Hyena-laughing.jpg (1000x750, 182K)

>be wh*toid
>jack off
>look at hands
>see cum
>it's the same color as you

i hate brown skin and native features

cum is the seed of new life. shit is a toxic byproduct of that life.

WTF I'm green now!

Well I can't help you there. If you want to be with a güera then you have to basically become white through the work you do, the way you talk, and the way you act. Not completely against that but it's too much of a hassle for me.

And you have to be pretty ill for your semen to be the same colour as your skin, also, white skin is literally what most people desire so insulting it is stupid, but nobody wants to be a brown turd

I wish we had Mexicans instead of Muslim Maghrebian, lazy niggers and gibsmedat Eastern Europeans.

wh*toid here

how get chicana gf

be white

Attached: SopranosLaugh.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)