Danzig, Breslau und Stettin sind deutsche Städte wie Berlin

Danzig, Breslau und Stettin sind deutsche Städte wie Berlin.

Attached: Germans.png (1024x623, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GW18tQl73u4
mdr.de/nachrichten/vermischtes/abwanderung-gestoppt-mehr-westdeutsche-ziehen-nach-osten-100.html
voxeurop.eu/en/content/article/894801-ex-gdr-new-land-poles-and-czechs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Germany
voxeurop.eu/en/content/article/2768361-germans-are-coming-back-poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, they were conquered from the poles, the real owners of the lands

By that logic You should give the entirety of your country back to the greeks.

[BAZINGA]

but the lands conquered were new, max 100 years (not counting the teutons) but the lands held by the turks was about 800 years old.

Attached: thinkingamine.jpg (600x480, 38K)

we wuz kultur n sheeeit

Attached: we wuz kultur n sheit.jpg (2048x1845, 1.72M)

They were German for like 70 years, so no. And you'd be surprised how recent their pre-1945 ethnic composition was.

Fucking Volga-G*rmans

Stalin did right.

Cry more

no fuck you

kek

>Yes of course I would want some poor cities back for a second economic hardship after reunification just so Ronny and some American nazis can larp about the German empire

Attached: 1535369382312.png (842x792, 82K)

Did the Nazis unironically believe this or were they just memeing?

Not all, but plenty did. Look up Ahnenerbe and their crazy stuff.

Good question. But I doubt that this map is from 1930s

Off topic, Danes have more Celtic DNA compared to Scandinavian peninsula

Attached: 1549395924762.png (445x511, 41K)

Go back to Germany, Hans

Beta Germcucks were slaughtered by the chad Slav

Attached: fff.png (2518x1124, 445K)

Belgae influence extended towards the Baltic Sea even

Soon western Poland will be richer than eastern Germany tho

lül

people are leaving eastern Germany en masse, while western Poland's economy is growing fast

it's only a matter of time

>while western Poland's economy is growing fast
>people are leaving eastern Germany en masse
Then why are you still coming here to ask me for my wodden trash next to the dumping site ?
Noone here (east germany) would leave to Poland for economic reasons

Attached: 1549221085820.jpg (200x200, 35K)

Europa ist Deutschland :DD

youtu.be/GW18tQl73u4

>Noone here (east germany) would leave to Poland for economic reasons

I didn't say they were going to Poland, they obviously move to west Germany.

>Then why are you still coming here to ask me for my wodden trash next to the dumping site ?

Maybe in your wet dreams.

East Germany doesn't have a proper economy, it's just poor Berlin that stays afloat only because it's the political capital and it's pumped with federal money, and even poorer rural areas and towns around. No industry, no services, nothing but forests and abandoned houses bought by Poles, because they're already cheaper than houses in western Poland.

>I didn't say they were going to Poland, they obviously move to west Germany.
no, in fact more people are moving to east germany than the other way around since 2017
mdr.de/nachrichten/vermischtes/abwanderung-gestoppt-mehr-westdeutsche-ziehen-nach-osten-100.html

>Maybe in your wet dreams.
lol no, I see you every time I drive to the dumping site
>East Germany doesn't have a proper economy, it's just poor Berlin that stays afloat only because it's the political capital and it's pumped with federal money, and even poorer rural areas and towns around. No industry, no services, nothing but forests and abandoned houses bought by Poles, because they're already cheaper than houses in western Poland.
with the exeption of berlin all of that horseshit
this isn't the 90s anymore
Poles are't buying shit here and your cities look apart from the city center even worse than our rual areas
I was in Posen 2 years ago
there was a part of the city that looks like the ddr 30 years ago
everything run down

>Poles are't buying shit here

voxeurop.eu/en/content/article/894801-ex-gdr-new-land-poles-and-czechs

>“Houses and building lots are cheaper here than they are around Szczecin, and we even pay lower taxes here for services that are at a much higher level,” says the Polish owner of a pension. “A house that I would have paid 250,000 euros for in Szczecin I bought here for 35 thousand,” said another Pole, who dropped by the pension for a chat. “It wasn’t a problem. Germans here are fleeing to the West,” he added.

> It’s above all the Poles who have already begun to seize this opportunity, which often works out to “living in Germany but working in Poland”.

They live in extremely cheap East Germany (because Germans don't want to live there) and work in Poland (because no jobs in East Germany).

This fact is enough to debunk your whole post as a pile of bullshit.

why did so many german communities settle east of germany but not north or west or south of germany

because the east had low pop density and a lot of farmlands to seize

>there was a part of the city that looks like the ddr 30 years ago

so? Berlin also has such parts, and Berlin is your capital, while Poznań is a second-tier city in Poland

You can't distinguish a germ from other germs like the dutch or danes.. I't just an illusion.

bruh look at this dude

Attached: 1540458585986.gif (352x240, 1.18M)

This map is my k36 result, why did you save it and what relevance has it here?

lol

>extremely cheap
you do realize that a house in a village is normaly cheaper than in a big city like Stettin ?
he is only able to buy that due to the eu laws that allow him to live and work where he wants
>and work in Poland (because no jobs in East Germany).
If there wouldn't be jobs here than there wouldn't be 3 million of you living here
>(because Germans don't want to live there)
and why are more people moving from west to east now ?

>you do realize that a house in a village is normaly cheaper than in a big city like Stettin ?

We also have villages around Szczecin, the thing is that houses there are more expensive, because they're already treated as Szczecin's metropolian area, while the villages on the German side were kinda isolated before Schengen.

>he is only able to buy that due to the eu laws that allow him to live and work where he wants

of course, but what does it change?

>If there wouldn't be jobs here than there wouldn't be 3 million of you living here

80% of Poles in Germany live in west Germany. Some also work and live in Berlin. Apart from that (and these Poles in villages near Szczecin), there are basically no Poles in eastern Germany.

>and why are more people moving from west to east now ?

probably pensioners who retired after working in west Germany go back to the east because houses are cheaper, but it doesn't mean east German economy is getting better

also, the refugees are sent by the government to east Germany

>This isn't genocide. It's only genocide when it's brown or black people disappearing.

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

you're probably both right. Western and southern europe were too crowded and northern europe allowed for easy integration, I believe close to 50 percent of modern scandinavian vocabulary is borrowed from middle low german. Only mistery to me is why they never settled past vyborg and helsinki in finland, but then again why would you voluntarily live in finland?

never heard anyone even attempt to make this point

>why they never settled past vyborg and helsinki in finland

because Germans who moved to eastern Europe were mostly farmers so they settled in places that allowed farming, while Finland is not a good place for farming due to harsh climate

Nobody made that point, dumb burger.

And if you ask, that was ethnic cleansing, not genocide.

also, Finland was part of Sweden before 1809 and probably Swedes didn't let Germans in, while Russians did, that's why you see so many German-inhabited lands in the former Russian Empire

Jutland is by no means the aryan homeland

They didn't die though????

This isn't genocide, when you kill g*rms

>there are basically no Poles in eastern Germany.
wrong
>We also have villages around Szczecin, the thing is that houses there are more expensive
they are around as expenive as german ones, but now it doesb't matter anymore if the are on a german side or polish side
>probably pensioners who retired after working in west Germany go back to the east because houses are cheaper, but it doesn't mean east German economy is getting better
this already proves you claim wrong that nobody wants to live here and also bullshit that it's mostly pensioners as pensions in west germany are higher

Attached: poles in germany.png (800x1059, 549K)

>also, the refugees are sent by the government to east Germany
horseshit

Attached: Bildschirmfoto-2015-08-27-um-11.44.24.png (488x672, 287K)

It would be nice if the map had percentages.
What does dark green mean, 5% ? 15% ?

boga post best post

dark green = 100%
whiteish = 85%

sry, I just used it from here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Germany

>Noone here (east germany) would leave to Poland for economic reasons
Not that butthurt, but actually it happens.
Nowhere near close to the rate of emmigration of Poles to the west but still

>Only a few years ago, when someone in Germany said they were going to work in Poland, the usual reaction was one of astonishment. Today no one in Germany finds this strange. For unemployed Germans, especially from the former DDR, Poland represents an opportunity for getting a permanent job, and for young graduates it offers the prospect of a faster career track and being entrusted with more ambitious and responsible tasks.

>Bartłomiej Sochański, former mayor of Szczecin and German honorary consul there since 2001, estimates the number of German gastarbeiters in his region – plumbers, carpenters, bricklayers, roofers – at 2,500, most of them arrived from the high-unemployment states of Brandenburg and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Many have settled on the Polish side of the border and have no intention of returning to Germany.

source: voxeurop.eu/en/content/article/2768361-germans-are-coming-back-poland

GET OUT GET OUT!!

Tы чe cyкa ты чe???

Attached: image.jpg (425x425, 203K)

Sorbs are germanic