/mena/ p.S palestinians raus

Oki i am out of ideas to include as pic related and the med general is just beta orbiting ugly ayyyr*pic women so i hate it and now we are here edition
KEEP OFF PALESTINIANS AND M*NA

Attached: 6A4C73FF-81FF-4F6B-8F25-15631D699F3A.png (1548x893, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataeans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and also fuck the tunisian who called my cookies poopy you do not call food shit i have never insulted my moms food

win rekum yekhi qurud

Palestinians are like rodents
With Love, From a Jordanian :)

Mekeltk khra w mekelt ommek zeda khra w ommek zeda khra
Sebni fi wejhi mara jeyya ya kalb

BASED JIDF

WHATS A PALESTINIAN THOUGH? DOES THAT EXIST?

Attached: AB0F32EB-0B15-4974-97FA-55F85D4B7B20.png (921x717, 57K)

Bushra (op) is gay for Mona one girl can't be so obsessed with a person who no longer posts here without having fantasies about them

THATS LIKE SAYING RATS ARE LIKE RODENTS

THEY *ARE* RODENTS

FOXGLOVE

Attached: 46F7A989-963B-4094-A531-C6B6C56D6254.jpg (1024x769, 159K)

FUCK syrians
FUCK iraqis
FUCK saudis
FUCK nafris
and most importantly
FUCK lebs

Attached: cute.jpg (600x600, 33K)

yn3l din bebek, al thrab fi souria qimtou aktar mn 1000 tounsi!

BASED JIDF

Back to your tent bedouin nigger

i am omani

>i am omani

BASED

Attached: 24854C76-7038-4D7D-A9E2-A70AA65E90A5.jpg (940x627, 55K)

Back to oman omani nigger

yes i am a devout ibadi muslim
no
yes

BASED

Attached: A10BC50E-1D4A-449A-AD15-628F15859D13.jpg (1856x1504, 231K)

Amman means toilet in yabroudi dialect btw hhhh
Yes i too am omani

i have no affiliation with this so called turduni

YOU ARE WOMANI

POST NOODZ

>nigs aren't doing showtime
0/10

FELLOW NEW YORKER? FEMALE?

Attached: 58121A69-08B5-4801-9B98-5115AE3AC62D.png (800x539, 269K)

''Your cookies are shit and your mom's cookies are shit and your mom is shit
Something something something you dog''
Am i close?

t. doesn't know any arabic

Impressive
This is why I feel we should seek closer ties to Israel instead of animal countries like algeria

no actually it's 'your cooking' not 'your cookies' you relied on context from the dutch flag as expected from a shrewd israeli

“MEKELTEK”=מאכלך

נאפרי מבוסס

:3

Attached: 76qfcMiFn1sk1rjvo1_500.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

>:3

Attached: 1221592-06E53FDC000005DC-972_468x336.jpg (468x336, 28K)

Holy shit how didn't I see that fuuuuck

Yeah I cheated. The only other word in the first sentence I didn't recognize is zeda, but from context I guess it meant ''your'', and it's kind of similar to שלך shelkha in Hebrew

Zeda means also

NOODZ

ARABIC IS LIKE NBUNDUFIED HEBREW

I THINK ZEDA MEANS “MORE”

DAMMIT CLOSE

S2PID WEIRD DIALECT NAFRI MIBOUN

Lol everyone did you know some ayyrabs say amman and then they mean toilet instead of the capital of jordan

3al qlila manich miboun men termti kifek ya miboun

hey jordanian bro I agree... but lebs are cool and qt tier. Fuck the rest though, most importantly fuck palestinians

THEY WOULD CALL IT A FALASTEEN EXCEPT THAT DOESNT EXIST

>AT LEAST (?) IM NOT A MIBOUN BECAUSE OF MY ??? HOW ARE YOU O MIBOUN

KHARABI I7KY 3ARABI

T. NASSIM NICHOLAS TALEB

Ah yes a jordanian who likes the lebs even though thanks to jordan the lebs have been ruined by the palis

Is it even a debate? Levantines + Iraq are the best Mena. Khaleejis are shit tier that still drink camel piss

THE BEST MENA IS ISRAEL

I take distance from jordan and as an artist in the flesh i refuse to take artist credits of any anti-palestine oc i have made
A real proper yabroudi bvll will be classy and not gay like the khurdunis and the qt lebs. I am saying that i will no longer insult palestinians and instead will just ignore them and filter their flag and ignore the diaspoo.

>QT LEBS

SHUT UP BEFORE I LEAVE MY EX A SAPPY MESSAGE AGAIN

PRAGUE

lebs suffer the same problems we do... rapefugees from Syria and Palestine are trying to overrun their country and displace the normal people.
Lebs I hang out with are much nicer than the Syrians or palestinians I ever meet.

ah yes the kike europoorean nomads that got kicked out of every country in the west

>not sticking to the topic and replying as a retarded underaged Jow Forums user to blow off some steam
Very classic
>lebs i hang out with
Have you been to the middle east?

CAUSE WE BELONG IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND THATS WHERE WE ARE NOW, FOREVER

Attached: 396CAEAE-7B7D-400C-9003-9ECCC607CF5E.jpg (442x558, 33K)

Isn’t it funny how diaspoo who cannot speak a word of their fatherland’s language like to say
>we wuz
Thanks a lot you retarded jordanian you ruined the thread you have even spoiled the fun of hating on palestinians
Leave now

NOODZ

my family owns like 3 houses in jordan and we go down to Amman and Beiruit every summer

I understand that you go to the toilet every summer to hide in camel carcasses during desert storms but why would you go to beirut every summer?

Also reminder that jordan is israeli land. These bedouins have no right to claim that land, jordan literally belongs to israel, transjordan, and its citizens should be arab israelis who previously larped as palestinians.

BASED AND GREATER ISRAELPILLED

Imagine hating a people based on emotions. Just imagine being such a woman. Thinking with emotions instead of with your brains.

POST NOODZ WOMAN

Lot of family there.
Israeli yahood have no right to anything as they are just a bunch of European nomads. Jordan and Palestine are just one country as the arabs that live on both sides of the river have similar cultures, similar Arabic dialects, food, etc. We just like to have a friendly rivalry where we jab at each other

*LEVANTINE NOMADS

MEANWHILE JORDANIANS NEED TO GO BACK TO HEJAZ AND FAKESTINIANS NEED TO GO BACK TO SYRIA

>Lots of family there
Oh jeez...tell me more about so not-palestinian.
>just a bunch of european nomads
So the mandate rulers were not able to decide anything? :thonking:
Glad you admit the rest but I’d like to see a jordanian for once who admits he is a felisteez

Jordan consists of palestinians who hate palestinians and palestinians who love palestinians.

>BLACK SEPTEMBER
TISLAM EEDEK YA ESHO BANA QASR MA KHASHO

>back to hejaz
That is like saying that to the arab north africans. They’re not from hejaz retard.
>levantine
Stop. You’re not levantine nomads. Just nomads.

JORDAN CONSISTS OF WHAT? YOU HAVE IMAGINARY FRIENDS NOW?

NORTH AFRICA IS JUDEO-BERBER CLAY

IF WERE NOT LEVANTINES WHERE DO YOU THINK WE GOT OUR HAIRINESS LOVE OF LUCRE BIG NOSES AND HAPLOGROUP J2?

Previous identity

Lol Black September is sort of like a taboo you don't mention in the country. But the real Nationalist Jordanians (like my family) do not like Palestinians eating up the country resources especially since Rania and her family are corrupt whores. We still realize at the end of the day we are one people and that our struggle against the yahood is greater than petty arab tribal rivalries

I would say North Jordanians are Levantines. Everything south of Amman (inclu Karak, Ma'an, Tafileh) are just bedouin tent nomads

JORDAN IS MOABITE CLAY

SURE YOU REALIZE THAT THATS WHY YOU SIGNED A TREATY WITH THE KIKE REICH AND BTFOD FAKESTINIANS ALL DAY ERRY DAY TILL THE KIKES CAME AND TOOK OVER THE JOB

A miniscule amount of haplogroups does not make something something. Otherwise the turks are mongoloids. They are but you know what kind of mongoloids i was referring
As for big noses I don’t have a big nose and i am more levantine than you ever will be.
Am hairy tho, but my parents are not hairy and they are more levantine than you.
Literally both of these traits are found in other people as well btw.
*You* and other jews are not levantine. Israelis however are, since they eat the food live it etc...

We wuzz Nabateans

>MINISCULE AMOUNT

LITERALLY 6000000% LEVANTINE MEANWHILE ARENT YOU A DUTCH GRILL WITH SAND FEVER LARPING AS AN ARAB MAN?

why is this man typing in caps? on fucking Jow Forums? not tht serious bro

A WISE CHOICE AS THEIR HISTORY OF GETTING BTFO BY THE JUICE UNDER HEROD REFLECTS YOUR CURRENT HISTORY AS KIKE SERVANTS UQUQ en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataeans

CAPS LOCK IS DRUZE CONTROL FOR COOL

>literally 6000000%
Nope.
>dutch grill
God I wish. And what european woman would be able to know several ayyyrapic dialects, french and german, words and dishes and events only a male sandnigger diaspoo could know etc..
Doesn’t add up, I am just saying.

I have never denied being a female though
But
>arab """"waman""""
Have complained about my hirtuism on every beard related thread on Jow Forums

YOUR BOYFRIEND THE RAPEFUGEE TAUGHT YOU

POST PASTY WHITE NOODZ

Attached: 2442C213-7CDD-4FF3-801E-1A1C76F1C166.jpg (960x960, 201K)

Kek this thread has more traffic with this baboon alone then it would have with four other posters instead of him

>bebek
can you vocaroo it

Attached: 1477028389217.jpg (661x627, 81K)

Doesn’t add up, still. Girlfriends of rapefugees know even less than diaspoo. They are pro-palestine put some ayyyrabic poetry they found on tumblr on their facebook banner and that is it.
I have never been pro-palestine and I constructively have explained why many times.
Besides, if I was not single I would not spend a second here lmao.

does anyone here knows what's happening in Libya at the moment?

I don't see that many of them around here anymore

HE CHEATED WITH A FOUR YEAR OLD GIRL AT THE SWIMMING POOL AGAINST HER WILL SO NOW YOURE GETTING YOUR REVENGE ON HIS “CULTURE”

POST BITTER NOODZ UQUQ

BABOON>MIBOUN

SANDSTORM BY DARUDE

Look up the map in wiki, seems like the gov controls 80% of the land

They are diversifying their economy
They started selling niggers that aren't from chad
t. miboun baboon

T. MIBOUN SHEBOON

>NOT FROM CHAD

BASED AND ROBOTPILLED

فلسطيني ولا اردني انت

>They are diversifying their economy
>They started selling niggers that aren't from chad
lmao
But this is pretty racist tbqfh, but still funny

Attached: 23843559_1590716554324622_3333966019302782180_n.jpg (480x400, 24K)

اذربايجاني

Kek aren't you a diaspo as well?

كس اختك باير امي يا شرموط صهيوني عدوي الابدي

Based

>LARPING THIS HARD

SURE, GENGHIS

free palestine type ideologue thots in the West who aren't actually invested in the region beyond what they read on online blogs and see in documentaries need to piss off

Attached: kfst.png (2000x2843, 84K)

Palestinians in general need to piss off

WOW YOU JUST DESCRIBED MY EX ITS LIKE YOU KNOW HER

BASED AND ZIOPILLED

Why tho?

BECAUSE I SAID SO

Attached: 060EEC6C-853A-4311-AA74-C060EC33C8A4.jpg (680x906, 63K)