French people are based

French people are based

Attached: memed-io-output_2.jpg (379x781, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xITgItBJlQ
hitomi.la/galleries/1361651.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The funniest part is that they got shot afterwards.

That's so unbelievably retarded when you take into account the history of the french partisans.

:( thats sad.
Why would you kill your own people?

Because they sided with the enemy and tried to kill you?

Attached: 1549563361477.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>the history of the french partisans.
bunch of commie bandit gangs that used most of the guns dropped on them by the burgers to shoot each other?

Maybe they were forced to join or they would be executed?

Attached: 1549785724273.jpg (1278x1806, 592K)

Read a book you mong

>Maybe they were forced to join or they would be executed?
They were volunteers user

then why defend yourself wearing the uniform? stop bein disingenuous ya weeb loser

That's the fate of traitors

When you have an enemy, a traitor and one bullet, you shoot the traitor.
When you have an enemy, a traitor and two bullets, you double tap the traitor.
When you have an enemy, a traitor and three bullets, you Mozambique the traitor.

>forced to join
You do realize Vichy France was technically neutral and didn't participate in any of the Axis military engagements, right? The only Frenchmen during Barbarossa were volunteers in the German army.

have you? because I suspect your knowledge is mostly grounded in short snippets of infotainment you've accumulated over the years by watching tv, youtube videos and reading the occasional wikipedia article.

>LVF
>forced

They were volunteers

American education tier

He's not wrong though. Commies were overrepresented in the resistance and therefore overrepresented in post-war governments. This allowed them to fuck the 4th Republic beyond repair and introduce all those retarded labor laws your people are now rioting over.

This. Redpilled people get their history from sourceless Jow Forums infographs and hitlerwantedtosavewhitesepicstyle.blogspot.com

The French were a military might for a long time.
Then their officers decided to go full retard and not develop during and after WW1

Based

The French resistance was fragmented and relatively ineffectual. Compare to what was going on on the eastern front or yugoslavia for a realistic perspective of what constitutes a guerrila war.

Yeah.

Many were recruited from Vichy's security forces

>Commies were overrepresented in the resistance

They were, but the resistance was still a mess with various groups with different ideologies

> This allowed them to fuck the 4th Republic beyond repair and introduce all those retarded labor laws your people are now rioting over.

You're going full retard

what doujin is that

Disgusting weeb

Did people in the south of France including Corsica accept Mussolini's occupation?

It's very merciful death. Red Army soldiers, if they capture anyone who speaks Russian in German uniform - just beat them to death with bayonets and buttstocks.

based, exactly what all traitors deserved.
Ours were just shot.

I dont want to hear it from a diaspora like you, anime is based
I have no idead mate, got the pic on /balk

Attached: 1549526268657.png (734x752, 794K)

>Ours were just shot.
Only the men. The women who fucked the men who had just shot their husbands and tortured their children got a little shave and that's it. A fucking shave. Not even the word "traitor" branded on their foreheads or something.

AND FUCKING NORWAY APOLOGIZED FOR THIS.

The south was in the free zone, only a small part of it was occupied by italians

Not wanting to sound edgy but I think it's funny when people pretend it was the most horrible thing. The men who collaborated were shot and at least jailed, not just shaved

Attached: femmes_tondues_liberationf (1).jpg (699x469, 88K)

shut up, anime is gud

Attached: 1549560120445.jpg (640x479, 17K)

wew, idk about what happened in benelux. but I do know that disgusting whores went and fucked wehrmacht occupiers - vile traitors, deserved to eat some bullets desu

I was talking about British traitors though, (of which there were few). They were just shot. Shot. They betrayed everything at the most critical time just to improve their own status. They should've been treated just like how Russians dealt with traitors.

>The women who fucked the men who had just shot their husbands and tortured their children got a little shave and that's it. A fucking shave.

Attached: 1549684902165.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>ugh if only Hitler had won and exterminated all the subhumans
>not me though, I would of course be an honorary aryan

""""""""Free""""""" zone

Nah, I'm not a fan of torture. Just a trial and execution should be enough.

>Noo! You can't execute traitors! Women are to be protected!

Attached: b77a1765fc5c7a53465969bb27eac822fbd540c29af0d8e2d19ac870449ad54e[1].jpg (378x378, 31K)

Yeah the free zone was a meme but still it wasn't occupied by italians

Well I'm not a fan of torture either, but they these cunts were just individually put behind a curtain and shot.
They should've at least publicly shamed them, draw it out a bit, at risk of sounding sadistic.

In this thread: anglo loving traitor frenchies and kikes

Attached: 1547819114662.jpg (827x529, 276K)

Good goyim, keep dying for America and Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=0xITgItBJlQ

i found it hitomi.la/galleries/1361651.html

>What traitors, fighting for the independence of their country
>They should've died for Germany instead
I know Belgians were bootlicking mongrels without any identity or history, but this is insane even by your standards.

Mutt please

Attached: 82541526_o-1728x800_c.jpg (1728x800, 229K)

KYS MUTTLOVING NIGGER

Attached: North Korean BVLL stumping Drumpfy.jpg (900x1200, 314K)

*gets invaded by krauts after only 2 years of existence*

Redpilled

you're a god user
thank you so much
*unzips*

That's so fucking stupid
They wore the German uniform because they fought for the Germans
The others wore American uniforms because French uniforms couldn't be produced
it doesnt compare

lmao

>wearing the uniform of a country occupying yours while subordinated completely to that country is the same thing as wearing a uniform supplied by another country while still operating independently in French controlled units
is this the mind of the average naziboo?

Fighting with the allies was fighting for the jews and the commies by their logic, not France

I can't read French. What is he saying?

whom are you quoting?

not really, they were pushed to