Why yes, I'm a Romanian

>how could you tell?

Attached: Leon S. Kennedy.jpg (700x397, 46K)

He is American from Racoon City, probably in Missouri.

But his model is a Romanian named Eduard Badaluta

his surname is Kennedy, which means he's a WASP.
They also made him blonder and gave him blue eyes.

>Kennedy
>WASP
Tiocfaidh ár lá

Cucked by the med B*ll

Attached: image.png (307x499, 173K)

Irish Catholic whatever

What is R.P.D?

Racoon city police department

Police department for apprehending raccoons and other misbehaving marsupials. It's like that out in the sticks in America.

Attached: Uragaan.gif (394x222, 3.14M)

Thank you!

Pic related is his face model.

Attached: Eduard_Badaluta.jpg (1000x1333, 159K)

And Claire Redfield of course

Attached: Jordan McEwen.jpg (640x595, 109K)

Golden era resident evil(only talking about the ones I played) by how much I enjoyed them:

Re2>Code Veronica>Re3

New resident evil:

Re5(co op)>Re4>Re5(offline)>Resident evil 6.

Rate and opinions fellow resident evil fags

Attached: adrianart-digital-illustration-licker.jpg (1920x2716, 1.55M)

RE is trash Dino Crisis is better

Where does REmake and Re2 remake sit?

why did they make the female's face so ugly though in game? is this some sort of secret program to make female characters as ugly as possible?

Attached: resident-evil-2-remake-music-cover.jpg (1200x600, 147K)

I actually had a romanian classmate that looked a lot like him, he was a manlet though

You should play RE7.
It was really good.

Only rated the ones I played(2,3,code Veronica, 4,5,6 also some outbreak but don't remember much about it.)

Seeing the re2 remake made me want to get back a ps4,shit looks good (gave up resident evil after 6)

Would bull him tbqh

Claire looks like an average Germanic or Anglo girl

looks russian to me

RE2 > RE4 > the REmakes > RE5 (never had more fun with a bro-op game, fight me faggots) > RE7 > RE 1 > CV > RE 3

you should play the remake of the first game, it's usually considered the high point of the series for most fans. It's bretty gud
RE6 is shit so I can agree with whatever rank of nu-RE you have as long as you rightfully place RE6 at the last place

>average anglo
PFFFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA

Based
I heard its Amazing(re1 remake).
I hate resident evil 6 with a passion,there's literally not a single game I have ever hated more.

Women have been looking real ugly in Capcom's more recent games. I think it started wtih RE7.

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 7K)

>Why yes, I'm a member of the National American Atheist Association, how did you know?:

I ship LeonxChris

Attached: 1538346002415.jpg (200x200, 12K)

RE2OG > REmake > RE3 > RE1 > REmake 2 > RE4 > RE 0 > trash not worth ranking

Attached: RomaniansWhite.png (732x958, 837K)

Japanese perception of Westerners

LEEEEOOOOOONNN

Attached: Resident-evil-6-Chris-resident-evil-30576863-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

Why the hate on RE3?

Attached: Jill Valentine1.jpg (290x386, 16K)

>Why won't you fuck my sister leon

Romania Police Department

re4 is shit

Attached: 456.gif (512x512, 235K)

Attached: 1548906193502.gif (320x320, 1.91M)

Not him,but for the "old re games" that's the least one I liked. Jill was great,amazing weapons but the story felt pretty weak,uninspired and a lot less intense atmosphere. Also not a big fan of nemesis.

Mercenary mode was amazing tho

Are the RE: Revelations spin-off games any good?

Attached: RE Revelations Claire Redfield.png (240x500, 312K)

That's fernando torres

Too much action while still using the survival horror foundation, ultimately failing at both.

Also I found Nemesis to be inferior to Mr. X since he always announces his arrival with much noise while Mr. X occasionally just comes walking towards you. That's freaky.

Was Ashley from Resident Evil 4 Trump's daughter? It plays better when you imagine it that way.

Have they ever even met?

Where did the idea in zombie stories come from that once you get bitten by a zombie, you become one?

In Re6

Dracula, I think.

So they used the same logic with zombies that they used with vampires? Interesting

I ship LeonxMe

Attached: 1537260231251.jpg (1920x1920, 269K)