This triggers the french

This triggers the french.

Attached: judgementofparis.jpg (633x292, 55K)

>muh microvineyards

Attached: anime_smugbastard.jpg (377x527, 35K)

based

not really

Several of your judges were so upset that they demanded their ballots back and/or threatened to sue (for what lmao) and there was effectively zero media coverage of the results in France for MONTHS.

Do they teach this at school in America? Literally every pepemaga kiddy will go «LOL judgment of paris!» on the internet.

Because here no one knows about it nore care about it since we are certain of the superiority of our wine

Why bother bringing this up when all you have to do to send frogs into a fit of rage is tell them Italian wine is better?

Attached: 1500929460866.jpg (680x1024, 492K)

I'm not gay, I don't drink wine, so I don't care

It doesn't really matter which one is best: rich chinks will never pay thousands for a bottle of californian wine

Really? Lmao

Do you drink beer?

Attached: ayinger oktoberfest.jpg (1500x1125, 136K)

>Because here no one knows about it nore care about it since we are certain of the superiority of our wine
Yeah, because your heads are in the sand. There have been several follow-up tastings and you got BTFO repeatedly. Prestige =/= quality.

Southerners will unironically kill you if mess with their wine

Follow up tastings of the same batch, yes. The American wines were indeed better, but it's like a "we won once and we'll never let you forget it" type of situation. Prestige doesn't equal quality, but hold another tasting and I guarantee that the results will be significantly different.

>Follow up tastings of the same batch, yes.
And? A french wine never placed first and the American wines aged much better.

Only female judges ranked american wines higher than french ones

>wine testing
wew

Moi les ricains je leur chie à la raie

Attached: 0480485454885.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

>frenchoids had to import all their grapes from USA

Attached: 1500606852365.png (709x462, 660K)

You're right, they'd pay $20 for a much better quality bottle of California wine.

USA unironically does have better wine though

Of course

>This triggers the American

Attached: Americans BTFO.jpg (1944x2592, 1.35M)

Based

>*it hurts itself in confusion*

Attached: supradash (1).jpg (1023x626, 49K)