Do women from your country date indians?

Do women from your country date indians?

Attached: 1521647728445.jpg (604x590, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/canconfirmiamindian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if they're chad Dravidian's and not street pooing mutts.

In the UK they do

No, Canadian women are repulsed by indians, all indians here are currycels. Your only chance is if you become a multimillionaire and are famous, then a white bobsvagene might be interested.

cope

No poster with a Canadian flag is white

The only time I saw a girl here hitting on a pajeet was when she was legitimately on roofles.

No white with a poster is a Canadian flag

No Canadian flag is white with a poster.

so true

Attached: torontomostwanted2019.jpg (810x954, 495K)

>Sepehr

PERSIAN KANGZ

no, but i do

Attached: 1536297300807.png (800x690, 707K)

what does roofles mean?

roofies.

Rape pills.

>Whyte
Wh*toid confirmed

>Akil Whyte
>A Kill White
I see what u did there Jow Forums

Bkack user here my sister married some guy named dhar

Real talk, you have a good chance in the UK and South East Asia. South Asians are the asians of UK and well, South Asians are the only non-white substantial minority there.
In South East Asia, there are a lot, and I mean, a lot of Chindian couples. And I assume the same applies to Indos, Filipinos and the rest. I know an Indian dude with a filipino wife and another one with a indonesian wife.
You don't have much of a chance in the west (save for UK) because they are more connected to the internet and thus have an existing preconception of what Indians are.

No leaf poster is White

every Canadian is a chink

Yes.

probably not

Probably yes.

Attached: images (9).jpg (298x169, 13K)

nope

Attached: 1522714081419.jpg (1008x826, 503K)

Based vellai speaks the Truth
Other the Gujaratis , dravidians are the only successful indian group within and outside india

Attached: downloadfile-25.jpg (474x316, 36K)

or gook

Not quite, look at how many Sikhs end up in governments

all everybody here knows about india is their men are creepy and they all smell

>t. Turks
Aren't you one of the groups most blocked on Interpals?

Yes, my a family member of mine is marrying one. She is extremely wealthy (her dad’s bonus check on Christmas Day was $500,000 and he has a $15,000,000 house).

The Indian she is marrying is a Muslim and is apparently wealthy, and considered a prince in India

>americans talking about money
yawn

Most women are repelled by their antenna

Sometimes
I am convinced that most white women who end up with Indian men are initially raped by them and then it just becomes a Stockholm Syndrome kind of thing

no idea i dont use interpals but probably
our men are really thirsty aswell

Turkey and India are the most blocked

Sure
Russian girls are the biggest coalburners

Oh I don't doubt the India bit, just found it funny a Turk was talking about desperate men.

Would it be coal or something else in this case?
:thinking:

I have never seen an Indian in real life

This is what every Indian basically looks like.

Attached: 10hrithik-roshan15.jpg (670x829, 93K)

Is he crying because he is in India? Or does the toxic air sting his eyes?

Everya Canadian poster is a chink

We love bollywood here so probably yes

>Is he crying
He isn't.

white canadians do not post on this site

Yes

Only Chadpreets. Literally the case with all the other countries too. They only wouldn't date indians because they are seen as ugly and smelly. But of course if its Chadpreet it'll be different.

I have only ever seen one do it

I've seen it but the girls were below average. Only time I've seen a hot chick with a curry was a couple of years ago and the dude was rocking some expensive jewelry.

No

probably white passing chadpreets, typical chadpreets probably get white landwhales at best in Chadstralia

I am in med school here and can confirm this

is med school hard

No

Don't bully Canada
They are our great allies

Attached: 1525937343898.png (822x504, 404K)

Kys race traitor

Das rite, thanx to our Aryan genes we're the most good looking people in the world.

Attached: Hrithik+Roshan+Kites+European+Premiere+Inside+0WXIB3p3Q9el.jpg (413x594, 63K)

Why are Indians so obsessed with white women? There's really nothing special about them. Is it just racial fetishism?

OP didn't say anything about wh*te woman.

I don't understand why pajeets care so much. Your country literally has every type of people imaginable. Caucasian-ish? North west. Like dravidians? South. You like them aborigines? You can probably find some somewhere south. Mongoloid? You have more mongoloids than countries like the USA, South Korea or Malaysia and god knows who else. You like mutts? Go to central.
Are you interesting in different women or different nationalities?

>Is it just racial fetishism?
is it bad?

pink pussy is best pussy, no?

white trash women date gypsies and become gypsie themselfs

>be pajeet
>get a gf
>she tells me she swore she'd never date a pajeet until i came along

Basically, theres two things.
1. Most girls dont think of pajeets as their ideal bfs
2. Most girls (or people more widely) are led inconsistent and are led by in the moment feelings above broad ideals

How did you do it? Where did you meet her?

ok

University
She friendzoned me but eventually became my gf

are you good looking?

The most successful Indians abroad are upper caste North Indians from Delhi/UP

No,catholic slavs are lowkey racist.
And poos are considered ugly,brown and smelly

lel

Whats your and her major

Where do Indians from Punjab fit in?

The ones in India are pretty good, although there's a drug problem in Punjab.

The ones abroad(UK and Canada) are low-tier, because they live in ghettos. I assume the ones in USA are good, though.

cab drivers.

prolly that's why every sucessful Indian CEO is from South, right.

>prolly that's why every sucessful Indian CEO is from South, right.
Most successful Indians abroad and in India have a North Indian UC surname.

Garg, Goel, Agarwal, Arora, Jain, Malhortra etc

That's not what the HDI and open defecation maps say

Also I worked with indians onboard ships.

Indians are the most insecure complexity ridden nation on earth.So jealous and envious,plus the incredible networking thats disgusting. And the curry is shit and they smell incredibly. Always looking how to fuck you over in every single possible way. And incredibly incompetent ,can only do things according to the checklist.

What does that have to do with a selected section of the population working/living in some other country?

Fucking hell, what a retarded comment. Are you one of those Andhra students enrolled in a fake American university?

>UC surname.
Baniyas is not UC, although in general unreserved category.

also, Nooyi, Pichai, Nadella, Narayen, Channdrasekhar, D'Souza, Murthy are all Southies.

>The ones abroad(UK and Canada) are low-tier, because they live in ghettos
lmao
Canadian governments tend to have a bunch of Punjabi people

Over-represented in politics.
Just look at Canada

>can only do things according to the checklist.
we have bureaucracy running through our veins.
you can thank bongs for that.

Bosnian hands wrote this

Attached: 623BA9255F07407A471A7081B58BF15375A92645[1].png (240x266, 81K)

No, I just think it's pathetic that North Indians cope with their subhumaness just because they're paler when South India objectively is better. Speaking of CEOs anyway, the only two that come off of my head are the Google and Microsoft CEO which are both south pajeets.

>north Indians
>not subhuman street shitters

Attached: 1497176250123.png (1578x1738, 715K)

Thats not even that much of a problem.
The inferiority complex is,I was literally hated for being blond and tall and didn't understand why.Once I realised how the croatian captain treats them I understand that indians know only authority and need to be curbed to slaves. Literally the only way work and discipline could be done with them. Filipinos are 10x more based than poos.

A nation of inferiority complex and smelly people

some balkanoid got busted stealing and cheating

I don't deny that there are many successful southies, but baniyas/UC (I honestly don't know where the line is drawn between these two desu) are at the top. Every year, it's always these people who dominate the JEE lists and they are at the top when it comes to starting successful businesses.

What. No . Pure dalmatian dinaroid genes except blonde hair and eyes

Fuck no.. yall need to know what a shower and toilet is

Yeah no,you have gypsies bozgor,same shit as indians,atleast you should know

>North Indians cope with their subhumaness just because they're paler
funny thing is they are not even much lighter, on average,there are both really dark and ligthskinned people from both south and north, hell im pretty fucking sure north Indians arent even any lighter than keralites on average from what i have seen ,(Lets also not forget that south Indians are way the fuck taller than every north Indians except Punjabis)

some quality self-hating stuff.

reddit.com/r/canconfirmiamindian/

Attached: superpower 2020.jpg (916x768, 116K)

>All Indians are one ethnic group that speak the exact same language

I find this sort of stuff pretty entertaining. It's always retarded zoomers who think that they'll be highly respected if they kiss foreigner ass.

>2020 is one year away

Attached: 1548867839093.jpg (680x680, 94K)

is that jizz?

didn't know of the subr, till recently.. it's gold.

be ready to beg on the designated streets, wh*toid

Keep coping pajeet,I even see your rich tourists eyeing my gf and other white women when we pass by. They even go to clubs during the summer and akwardly stay in a corner looking at white women. Its pathetic