Viktor Orban really hates immigrants, huh

Viktor Orban really hates immigrants, huh.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-124723_Chrome.jpg (1080x1797, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47192612
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds amazing if you you're a Woman with a high paying job like a Nurse or Doctor.. but how many of those professional woman even have 4 children, or even work for that matter

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47192612

This is what sw*den should have done.

Just import some blacks and let fuck their women

What a disgusting racist.

I can't believe hate like this is allowed to exist in this world.

He should be killed for trying to propagate his own people, and not genociding them with diversity.

Why haven't the Jews done anything to stop this?

Attached: jews3.png (608x1326, 783K)

You'd just get more shitskinoid babies

Bibi and Orban are friends moron

Go peddle your conspiracy theories else where

Attached: v5.jpg (798x532, 46K)

I hope hungary has a good welfare system otherwise it won't work. Raising a kid isn't free

Are pretending to be post like a Jow Forums NPC for the laughs?

Gipsy tier

disgusting
they clearly hate diversity
we ned to remove him

orban is a kike daquan

this is how the west should've dealt with their low population growth instead of importing the 3rd world. It's too late for them sadly but Hungary might still be salvageable

thats why i said "should have done" and not "should do". So much for 115 Ashkenazi IQ.

why do you care? you're not even a wh*Toid

Reminder that gyppos will abuse the system.

Yikes. Hungary died in 1918. Nothing will salvage it. We will die out in 50 years.

too bad gypsyes are counted as hungarians and they actually make 6-18 fuckin maggots per family...

and what does that have to do with my post or the fact the I care about it? For the record, I'm like 3/4 white

whiter than you, faggot.

Why Americans gotta ruin everything? Holy shit. They need to take their head out of their ass

Importing rapefugees was never primarily justified with that. It was later used as excuse when they turned out to be shittier than expected.

Paying women to have children doesn't work. Getting women out of the workforce does.

Sweden did something like that and it failed. As did Germany. But hey, if you keep trying it's bound to work SOMETIME, right? Everything to avoid actually solving the problem with unpopular measures, right?

he spouts populist nonsense to keep the plebs sweet while he steals EU funds

based

Poland did something like that and guess what?
it worked amazingly
i think in 2017 or 2016 there was 400k or something like that? more than anticipated births when government started giving out gibs for having more children

there are ways to make more children but westerners love nigger dick too much to try

EU takes more, than it gives. Kys Westerner.

>How to create a generation of terrible parents and unwanted kids

>Evidence needed

better than destroying another country through multiculturalism

You ned to shut the fuck up

shut up leaf

>Whites have to ask for the government aid to make children

you are cringe do you think wh*Tes stay awake at night being concerned about mestizo birth rates kys