If a girl invites me to her house, does it mean we are going to have sex?

if a girl invites me to her house, does it mean we are going to have sex?

Attached: 1544551735071.png (1200x1200, 1.22M)

Yup, break out the magnums big boy its about to go down

If no one is home, yes.

Nah they want to play checkers

It depends on context you retard. What's the background here?

I remember being 14 and going home with a girl to eat noodles and hug once

we like each other and talk
she asked me if i want to visit her sometime and watch a movie

Yup that's sex

Sounds like a sex invitation

this is adorable.

TIME 2 BANG

yup youre gonna get your nut off. congrats on the sex

you should at least take a shower and wear fresh underwear and socks

Don't be stupid, she just wants to watch a movie. Get the thought of sex out of your head

don't panic, but she wants sex and probably expects you to do the first move

but should i shave my penis and balls?

no that's be weird, trim it a bit

She just wants to watch a movie, don't try anything and don't make any contact otherwise it will be awkward as fuck.
If she wants romantic comedy or a horror movie just call her a dumb bitch and watch what you want, that's what the friends are for

Is that the norm in Poland?

Why would you? You're not going to get laid

Don't forget the ass too. Don't want the hairs getting in the way when she's pegging you.

Doesnt mean shit, just act natural and have a good time w o being weird and too sexual, she will initiate since its her place and girls nowadays realize its up to them to get shit started. Dont expect anything this time, but if she invite you again the chances of sex are muuuch higher. Dont listen to some of the people in this thread, SHE WILL make the first move. It might be subtle so just read her body language

^ Listen to this user. What he’s saying is the truth. Just act normal and enjoy the movie. Don’t try any weird or sexual shit unless she initiates that

Yeah, she's gonna rape you.

>Virgin
>Reading subtle signs
He's better off just saying he's not coming

listen to the man, this is the norm in the UK

>Amerisoys
Fuck her right in the pussy user

except maybe a bit of heavy breathing

be careful buddy, who knows what kind of girls she is, maybe she gonna rape you. girls can so dangerous.

>maybe she gonna rape you

god my life would be so much easier if things like this would happen from time to time

rub some vicks vaporub on your balls to make them fresh, cool and minty

You lucky bastard.

Attached: 1545764692356.png (383x262, 134K)

Yeah man you're in. Just don't sperg out because you're over-eager. Relax and let it happen.

Yes, because polish women are whores.

In my experience, no
You just end up feeling humiliated and wishing you were back at home shit posting and not having your autism exposed

this. you better eat that ass too

Some girls just like cuddling and stuff, and some want sex. Feel the attitude. But MAKE SURE you get close and put your arm around her, she will INSTANTLY snuggle into you. Keep getting closer and make small talk and her hormones will reach a point where you can definitely make the first move.

Attached: 1548129708135.jpg (800x600, 69K)