This makes me happy because it will hurt Britian economically and I don’t like Britain or the British people

This makes me happy because it will hurt Britian economically and I don’t like Britain or the British people.

iod.com/news-campaigns/news/articles/Nearly-a-third-of-firms-looking-overseas-due-to-Brexit

Attached: 6BF4A32D-B321-4F2B-A1E2-D41087BB3BDC.jpg (750x493, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/social-mobility-america/491240/
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/census-americans-poverty-typically-have-cell-phones-computers-tvs
medium.com/@josefow/new-york-decided-to-end-street-homelessness-and-it-basically-succeeded-ab27f3ec5a65
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_model
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jewish bankers not being loyal to their host country
wow

Attached: 1522497610625.png (672x550, 203K)

Conservatives gotta realize the rich are the enemy of the people. They'll pack up and betray their nations while yelling at everyone to give them tax breaks.

Attached: 2000px-Ružomberok_Erb.svg.png (2000x2000, 190K)

> the rich are the enemy
ahh yes way better to have everyone being equally poor. Why are people who lack the required iq to make money so salty about succesful people?

Lick them boots, boy

Attached: IMG_20190210_153208.jpg (1906x1072, 242K)

What is wrong with giving to your decedents? If they are idiots they will piss all that money away but if they are smart they will share in your success? Why is the left made up of shitty parents?

>giving your belongings to your children is bad
the absolute state of canadians

If you're born into wealth, you have a very high chance of staying there. If you're born poor, you're also likely to stay there. Socioeconomic mobility in the US, in particular, is even decreasing. Trust fund babies can always rely on trust fund managers to keep them wealthy.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/social-mobility-america/491240/

>If you're born poor, you're also likely to stay there
Then how do you explain this?

Attached: 1920px-World-population-in-extreme-poverty-absolute.svg[1].png (1920x1355, 169K)

he's a selfhating commie who's never worked a day in his life and he himself is also probably shilling his parent on the idea to give him a juicy inheritance when they pass away. That's the state of that hypocritical leaf

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/census-americans-poverty-typically-have-cell-phones-computers-tvs

Also, what is even so bad about being poor in the us? I lived alone in my early 20s and made near poverty wages and it was not bad at all. How much of poverty in the us is people having kids before they are ready?

>equating 3rd world extreme poverty, defined as $1.25, with decreasing economic mobility and middle class stagnation in developed nations, despite leaps in productivity since 1970.
I hate brainlets like you. You retards have to stop assuming hating the weath protectionism is also a broad attack on capitalism as a basic economic structure.

Attached: FT_18.07.26_hourlyWage_feature.png (640x360, 28K)

>having a tv and phone mean you can't be poor

Attached: 8e5c98c8ef71d130e18aa288ff45577c.jpg (1280x960, 136K)

That's literally due to China and India. Everyone else is fucked. Poverty is actually increasing in Africa. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.
worldpoverty.io
it's 1.90

I work 36 hours a week and am going to school in June. A Colombian who speaks english and shilling for inheritance wealth on the other hand, a lot more likely to be begging papa for cash.

Attached: productivity_and_wages.png (538x305, 77K)

Why should they stay when the host had decided to jump into the abyss?

That graph is the ultimate proof for internet capitalists being the biggest cuckolds on the planet.

I hate brainlets like you who think there is a better system than capitalism. In both Feudalism and Communism you are ruled by kings or powerful politicians, either way they are the wealthy of those societies. At least with Capitalism you have the freedom of private property.
I am trying to find a source but I have read before that the USSR had to stop showing footage of our poor as communist propaganda because the poor in the US had it so good compared to the poor in Russia
You are right that poverty is only a problem in third world countries. If you are homeless in the US you don't starve and if you are in a city with winter they give you shelter too.

medium.com/@josefow/new-york-decided-to-end-street-homelessness-and-it-basically-succeeded-ab27f3ec5a65

>I hate brainlets like you who think there is a better system than capitalism
Bruh, I literally said "You retards have to stop assuming hating the weath protectionism is also a broad attack on capitalism as a basic economic structure."This is why conseraniggers need to be guillotined. You can't even read a single sentence before breaking out into "muh gommunism"

Torys are the party of money and power. Besides the UK is a country of people with houses and money, most people are rich, even the poor are rich.

Just be norway, sweden, finland, switzerland.

It's called the nordic model and relies heavily on social democracy.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_model

All roads lead to Corbyn.
In capitalism you are a slave to the masters of capital.

>slave to the masters of capital
What are NEETs?

Their loyal dogs. The people who shill capitalism the hardest here and everywhere else on the internet are almost always NEETs.