/asean/

Edisi asking out your classmate mother.
Promise me to not reply to shitposter and bait, okay user oniichan?

Attached: 1546367320104.jpg (645x911, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j-GnGqw5s68
youtube.com/watch?v=YZIW21sq99M
rappler.com/nation/222909-doh-declares-measles-outbreak-other-areas-luzon-central-eastern-visayas
rappler.com/newsbreak/investigative/221470-russian-disinformation-system-influences-philippine-social-media
worldtribune.com/china-russia-trade-blame-after-israeli-strike-destroys-air-defenses-in-syria/
entertainment.inquirer.net/265845/ely-buendia-defends-himself-after-davaoenos-disappointment-over-his-performance
desuarchive.org/int/thread/101368979/#q101372166
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Anime OP
>It's /ss/
Based based based

>telat upacara

Attached: 1518414851279.jpg (571x800, 69K)

Can someone please explain about that one shitposter. How come it seems he's asking for attention, but when he actually gets attention and replies, he completely ignores them? Why does he only reply to himself?

Can't believe DOH resorted to this in order to counter the DutsMarcòs paid shill machine.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j-GnGqw5s68

Attached: 20190205_124853.png (1080x1684, 1.16M)

his a paid shill just ignore him

Im worried and I hate myself at the same time.
Yesterday I let that hooker to be fucked by me without condom.

Im so weak when Im drunk in front of women.
I have burned 1200 usd on the last 3 days.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZIW21sq99M

Jeez, paying for std is sure hard

I don't think he's a shill, actual shills don't act like that. I've seen actual shills in the wild and they have noticeable posting patterns, and this person doesn't fit that.

I love asian women. But it gets boring after have fucked 15 of them. In less than a week.
Also my lower back is in pain. And Im getting fat because all the beer I do drink at nights.

Taga logs would rather bathe in trash than have a competent Visayan leader.

Attached: FA23A315-051C-4C54-9ACF-CFE54DF41C5A.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Can’t Stop
Won’t Stop
Tagalog Pride
Wolrd
I
D
E

Attached: 7DA062E8-F00F-4863-B093-7F6959137BD4.jpg (458x461, 60K)

BIsàyañ Ìllocanùs would rather bathe in trash and have a incompetent Visayàñ leader Like Dudut and Màrçùs

Attached: 3dnq5ih4ekd21.png (1040x1040, 1.17M)

Thanks for the measles outbreak shills.
Now get your pagpag festival from your yellowtard leaders.
Chop chop!

Attached: 5C428843-F0AA-4678-92CC-B5AAF7375693.jpg (720x756, 79K)

Ok, Im not gonna lie to myself anymore.
Indo women are not hot.

Attached: 46329401_10156201013618878_8439481127411908608_n_web.jpg (1125x1500, 207K)

>be bizaya/illocanuz
>sex slave gene
>sell thier children to chinks and whites for sexslavery
>anti vaxxers
>thier own kids are dying right now
>MOST CATHOLIC REGION
>bans condoms
>actually die of aids
>lowest IQ

Jesus Christ
Not only cebu and bisaya the original pagpag slum race full of stupid low iq nigga wannabe monkeys but its also our AIDS island

Bizaya pride world wide
cant stop wont stop

Attached: t3fzk5jysoa21.jpg (720x900, 42K)

masyallah, kalian liat kan? Atasku isinya shitposter semua

This is really getting out of hand.

So you've got people swimming in Manila Bay because the Dutertè government fluffed up the clean up project so hard that people started believing it was clean and safe.

And now you've got a measles outbreak because the Dutertè government fluffed up the Dengvaxia issue so hard to try and discredit the previous admin
that people started believing that vaccines are to be avoided.
rappler.com/nation/222909-doh-declares-measles-outbreak-other-areas-luzon-central-eastern-visayas

just more and more violence being committed on the Filipino people thanks to toxic marcòs tier fake news politics..smfh

Attached: 51582899_2039601736159675_7602321310554783744_o.png.jpg (1000x1200, 81K)

You got more of that big tiddy hijab wearing girl OP?

Fucking based

Attached: 50820540_2025458480907334_6180637412742397952_o.jpg (1000x1200, 99K)

The shill is chinese.
I destroyed him once ,now he fears me, he can not deal with my knowledge that comes from have read 500 expensive books.

Attached: 13EDDEC3-275A-48B6-BA80-9C11BE23A381.jpg (746x960, 244K)

Kek.
Yellowtard shills are ugly as sins.

Attached: ECD3C70D-951D-4C95-8C86-AD865F6EE055.jpg (730x400, 62K)

Hi. Zao shang hao.
Wanna discuss any topic with me?
I think Duterte is the strong and unpredictable leader the Phillipines needs.

lurk more dude

He has serious mental health issues user, if anyone deserved to get doxxed its him

Kek. Why don’t you just shut up and keep on collecting STDs of each region?
No matter how many books you read, scammers like you will always be morally and financially bankrupt wherever they go.

Pic related, tagałõg trash cities that you like to visit.

Attached: 5C23354A-710D-48B1-914E-2215AFBDD962.jpg (720x960, 227K)

Cina makan babi macam babi

read the op dude jesus muhammad buddha

My only enemy is the white race. And China and the japanese are evil because they have copied whites.

Is he really worse than MKL?

That’s not my name.
But it’s good that we agree on something for once.
Du30 should straighten up these lazy incompetence tagałogs with tokhang and Federalism.
Now fuck off.

Attached: A704992E-547D-4BA8-B4D6-BF60B846AF63.jpg (679x960, 233K)

Only 1000 new HIV cases in year 2018 on a country of 100 million people.
Thats fuckimg nothing.
Even germany with all their nazism and money still get more HIV people infected each year.

We recently had a crackdown on shill it turns out
Russia is also working for them

rappler.com/newsbreak/investigative/221470-russian-disinformation-system-influences-philippine-social-media

and these people are legit out in the open paid shills

To be fair both of them will gain votes, but Im happy Leni is wining.

pengen ngentot gan

Based. Where at?

Lol Vaxx-Street Boys!!!

>2017
obviously it didnt work appeal to irrational emotion is stronger
all of this children died because they want to go jail Pnoy and it still didint work and now we suffer the consequence of their political shillary

Attached: 050418_dengvaxia02_vicoy.jpg (750x490, 97K)

MKL is pathetic in a sad way, I genuinely felt sorry for the guy while browsing his facebook. I had a "that could have been me" moment if I didnt change my ways back then.

Not a good omen for Duterte's "It will be China, Russia and the Philippines against the world" alliance. #CRaPAlliance

An Israeli airstrike on January 20 destroyed an Iranian intel facility inside Syria, killing 11 Iran Quds Force fighters. Chinese and Russian air defense systems failed to detect and stop the airstrike. China's JY-27 'anti-stealth' radar and Russia's Pantsir S1 air defense systems were also destroyed in the attack.

The successful Israeli airstrike against Iran’s military facilities inside Syria has resulted in China and Russia blaming each other for the embarrassing air defense failure.

Russia’s media openly blame China’s JY-27 long-range air warning radar which was deployed at the site but failed to provide any early warning.

China fought back by blaming Russia’s Pantsir-S1 air defense missiles for failure to hit the incoming Israeli F-35s.

The charge against China’s JY-27 radar is particularly devastating because the Chinese government has been unusually vocal in boasting JY-27’s anti-stealth specialty.

worldtribune.com/china-russia-trade-blame-after-israeli-strike-destroys-air-defenses-in-syria/

Attached: 51441822_2300212216761048_3178302844449062912_o.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

So bored, nothing much to look forward to without event news. Reading showbiz or sports news only gets me so far.

Go home, Jose Rodriguez Gonzales

Are you fat?

Attached: indonesian man.png (845x601, 112K)

Woman confirmed a whore. Probably had 100 dicks in her already
Also,
>Reddit

But 11 is okay, r-right?

Selamat pagi all!

>newfags replying to shitposters

He must be chink

Attached: sJJaOiF.jpg (679x960, 139K)

holy shit 3,2 cm. At least there is someone worse than me

Can you read Malon?
Microdick Chinkman can't pleasures his wife isn't something new

Based dickletbro

G-guys.....
?

C'mon wagie wagie, wake up. Mr. Lim won't get his Yuan today if you don't wake up and you don't want to anger him, do you ?

Attached: images(64).jpg (246x250, 8K)

Fake, how the hell she can measure his dick size down to a tenth of cm without a ruler?

RIP

Here's the tip, you can measure your fully erected dick size with your fingers, just do 'J' sign with your fingers and measure iy

Why do they need to report this?

The hooker who sucked my cock and I fucked without condom gave my a small notebook.
And I have found some words written there.
Hey kalear yg desara....
Kalear harus tau kalau aku sudah
Selah

Are we going to buy F-35s from Israel? apperantly we have no restrictions from buying form them

Taho girl is the new 9 dash line issue.

That's too personal to be news wtf>.

Attached: VZfhHqN.png (540x720, 361K)

Umm...
What ?

why is this in the news?
why did she go to reddit to humilliate him?
why is this releveant in their marriage?
wtf

>Are we going to buy F-35s from Israel? apperantly we have no restrictions from buying form them
I could assure you, your country will be more poor if you want to afford that.

salam my /asean/ friends

Attached: javanese.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Australia is honorary ASEAN

>China Press

Good larp, keep going

>be sundal e-celeb
>have wh*toid boyfriend
>got pregnant
>wh*toid leave her
>spend entire pregnancy time to tell people not to judge her

Lmao sundal are nothing but whore

>be sundal e-celeb
Who?

Duterte says he will only buy weapons from Israel. The reason is no one else will. During the campaign and early in his presidency, he bragged how his 'best friends' Putin and Xi would sell him advanced weapons. Xi would not want weapons the Philippines could use to against them in the WPS. Putin would not want sensitive technology in Chinese hands. So Israel is for now, the only 'choice' Duterte has.

He will just loan them as usual.

Oh god this is just like that time when I was obsessed by Brazilian bp

MERON PA BA KAYONG NAGAWA
WALA WALA WALA WALA

Parokya ni Edgar?

Kamikazee iirc

LIFT YOU HEAD
BABY DON'T BE SCARED

Election mood desu
fuck these politicians

They got booed in Davao
entertainment.inquirer.net/265845/ely-buendia-defends-himself-after-davaoenos-disappointment-over-his-performance

Our relationship with SK that soured that they don't allow him to buy from them?

This is why Ely Buendia hates his Eraserhead roots. Everybody remembers him because of it and nothing else

Why do you people hate Bisayans so much?

Nobody hates Bisayans. It's a meme.
But it is true people love their own heritage than others.

What you usually would see here is the aftermath after Janny cleans it up.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/101368979/#q101372166

I think you can still see the deleted post in 4chanX. So much for samefaging.

Everyone knows though that it's the banterfag is the janny and deliberately deletes his own anti-Bisaya posts in order to further his "narrative".

Fuck jannies

How is you student loan/scholarship organization to deal with?
Here it's called studylink and today I spent 20 minutes on hold to be told I need another copy of a document with slightly changed wording. I think the employees just love to power trip on people.

>Are you malay?
Yes
>Are your parent(s)/guardian(s) on any form of welfare?
Yes or No

Thats it, of course there are forms to fill out but thats the gist of it. The welfare bit just gives us more money if we say yes, i.e. 70% of our tuition

I applied for it for college and the scummy management folk told me to tick yes anyways eventhough I don't have any relatives on welfare.

OK but do people get fucked with? Paperwork "lost", excess time wasted, misled on their entitlements stuff like that

Not in my case. It money bro, people want it and they want it fast.so everything goes through quickly

he....he....he....

Attached: Dy_NOT7UUAA_xZs.jpg (1170x1200, 92K)

のぼるかい?
un

Attached: DyKhb7UYAAXMYY.jpg (2048x1536, 212K)

Mine was pretty easy all you need is your parents income statements and your details
then again im an aus citizen

Stop pushing Indonesia-Philippines are same stupid pinoy.
You never have Communism terror nor Military intervene, It's Myanmar that have more similarity with us in terms of Geopolitics.

The US won’t sell us F-35s because they don’t trust us enough to take care of it, not like we can afford them anyways. We don’t even have proper 4th Generation aircraft and the closest thing we have for that is the FA50s purchased by the previous Administration but it was designed to be primarily a Jet Trainer and was modified to fulfill a light attack role. And now the Gov’t is deciding whether we get US F16s or Swedish Gripens.

Attached: 7407F8AE-7DCD-417E-9B0C-AD49C1D0305B.jpg (600x622, 57K)

ok fuck it, think im gonna run the emergency stairs, get sweaty and tell my boss im sick and need to go home

>he doesn’t call sick from home and pretend to cough while on the phone
Lad ...

Attached: D28D2328-D9DC-45A9-A958-33C0E2655B6E.png (250x202, 8K)

>buying F-35s
>with Duts pro china/russia rehtoric
no wonder the rest of the world dont trust us.
Where are we going to put them are the ships pnoy order from south korea already arrived?
Just asked someone and it's alot more tideous now if you are applying for a government scholarship, They say you need NBI police clearance that prove you are not a criminal or a druge and you will need some kind of bank certificate that proves your parents are not high earners.

Kek, link the thread.

lol Indonesia and Myanmar are not similar. Myanmar is tibetan and dharmic, while Indonesia and the Philippines are austronesian and abrahamic. Pinoy are our brothers.

shut up monaco