Memes aside

Soylent is a great idea for people who hate food.

I've grown to hate eating because as a child I started becoming intolerant to all sorts of food groups until next to nothing was left but vegetables, and even then as I grow older I'm becoming intolerant to some vegetables. My physician seems to think it's some autoimmune disease but he hasn't diagnosed anything, no irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's, etc.

I see food as a burden and I would welcome the soylent solution. It's a shame it's not available in Brazil, and if it were, it'd be super expensive.

Fuck food.

Attached: Soylent-bottles-close.jpg (2260x1547, 753K)

Gay nigger
Not from outer space

>I've grown to hate eating because as a child I started becoming intolerant to all sorts of food groups until next to nothing was left but vegetables, and even then as I grow older I'm becoming intolerant to some vegetables
You're literally unfit to be alive and I'm not trying to be an edgelord.

You probably should never reproduce.

Attached: 1544035089821.jpg (702x397, 75K)

But regardless
>It's a shame it's not available in Brazil, and if it were, it'd be super expensive.
There are recipes for soylent available. I think I even saw one on their website.

I'd probably have a couple of these in the fridge for when I don't have an appetite and there is no one for me to cook for.

I still like cooking for others, and sometimes for myself, though. I'd rather be kicked in the nuts than serving someone that.

The powder is good, the premade drinks are a little too expensive.

I agree. I eat because I'm hungry, or because I feel light-headed and weak from eating. I don't like wasting time eating, and I don't particularly care for any flavors.

Soylent is unironically most of my meals.

If it was actually a food substitute and made you not hungry (why is there no English word for being full and contended after a meal?) I'd consume it. I fucking hate spending time preparing so-called "healthy" dishes.

>tfw allergic to soy
>tfw have been called a soyboy due to having such hot opinions as "whining over a fucking razor commercial is retarded, if you don't like it just don't buy the fucking razors"

Attached: drkekandmysides.jpg (629x800, 92K)

I'd actually say it's *too* good at making you feel full. When I drink it, I can't just drink until I feel full at 6 (say for dinner), I have to drink until I feel full at 4 and then again at 7. It makes you feel more full than the calories you're actually getting

>tfw you realize that americans have soylent since 2013
Is not it better eat some kind of 'real' food instead of only drinking liquid?

I drink weight gainers instead. Cheaper, more protein, no activated soy(I'm allergic). Only downside is sometimes they have a shit ton of sugar.
And you have to drink a lot of water with them.

>

Attached: 1548284056269.png (350x350, 55K)

Nothing made in a lab is a substitute for food

>Nothing made in a lab is a substitute for food

Attached: 1549058134755.jpg (600x600, 52K)

i'd never want to live off it, but i can see how it would be useful to have around for those times when you just don't have time/cbf to make something nutritious to eat

Food is made by god and nature, not by some fucking nerd wanking to anime in some lab with soy beans

Those usually have lactose in them and also make me sick.

your not alerggic to soy, you're blood is just reaching toxic levels off it you fukcing soyboy

Same here actually. Which is why I only drink it 1 or twice a week. With almond milk too which really helps with the gut.

How is this Jow Forums related?

hope this is ironic lmao

Attached: 1545899842155.jpg (361x214, 76K)

what if its sardonic

listen to him or you'll become catatonic

I'd actually love to never have to think about food again and just drink meal replacements. Food is disgusting

I can't swallow solid food easily, so I unironically consume soylent.

have fun with your bitchtits soyboys

I have unironically been sexually submissive and into traps and cute penises far before I every consumed significant amounts of soy. At this point, what is the worst that could happen to me?

do you think the direction of causality could be mixed up?

no, the direction seems pretty straight

you literally cannot become intolerant to meat you moron, stop making shit up

you can be allergic to it actually