Peak UK

Peak UK

Attached: 1549837399487.jpg (750x899, 160K)

Attached: 0CF6E7E400000514-3165988-Favourite_Boris_Johnson_had_until_recently_been_seen_as_a_favour-a-29_14371 (306x395, 29K)

no way

based nigga

based as fuck if you ask me

BASED AND BLACKPILLED

lads when will the multiculturalism meme end?

i can stand seeing it happen to canada as at least us anglo and french mutts aren't native to here, but to see it happening so aggressively in the native lands of europeans is depressing, especially when the people orchestrating it will turn around and try to guilt trip wypipo who live in north america because they aren't native

Attached: 1412034501303[1].jpg (400x386, 37K)

I'd buy that man a burger.

You know your country is in trouble when a nigger talks sense while whites prepare their asses for Muslims.

>we're not native to canada
where are you from?

>i can stand seeing it happen to canada as at least us anglo and french mutts aren't native to here
sounds like karma bitch

this is my home just like canada is yours ;^)

Attached: 1541392796467.png (446x435, 79K)

le Québec restera à jamais québecois
Nique Toronto et nique les anglos de toutes races.

Le Québec sera toujours pour le TAVREAU métis

>Said the probably child or grandchild of carriers immigrants.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Do they not teach about the existence of south and central america at white supremacist school?

Only BLACK people are for Britain

Quintessentially British.

>Hindus

I fucking hate vegetarians.

Y este payaso quien es

>while whites prepare their asses for Muslims.
Owen Jones literally did just that.

Attached: oj1.jpg (760x258, 62K)

People actually respect this guy after this?

Unironically a genius move by the Tories. The guy can get away with being as conservative as he wants and say shit that would never be normally allowed without being labeled a racist and an heroing his campaign.

Nah, no one ever respected him.

I can't wait for the paradigm shift so these people get suicidal.

>Unironically a genius move by the Tories
It's really not, but people here keep shilling the tories after years of end to end incompetence.

>but people here keep shilling the tories
Literally no one is doing that.

>Hindu
I thought it always muslim fault?

never seen anyone do that here

Fair few Hindus in London. I think something like half in the Hindus in the whole UK live there.

Wow, très basé mon ami

are you native to canada?

>Hindu

Hindus here are the most easily integrated minority I can think of. I work with two of them and their only weird annoyances is one of them uses too much onion and the other is vegetarian. They make fun of India for being poor and full of poo too.

Attached: you fucking pussy.jpg (1080x1078, 638K)

>we've gotten to the point where black people are the only ones making sense

Attached: 1541459964209.jpg (800x807, 340K)

And Australia