STEP-CHILD HATE THREAD

Any of you anons ever encountered a child of divorce that was actually worth a shit? My entitled step-son feels he deserves to live the same lifestyle I do after a lifetime of hard work.
He is a college drop-out making $11 an hour and doesnt even pay his own phone bill. He has decided he wants to buy a home for his equally worthless wife and their up-coming spawn to live in. My wife is pressuring me to co-sign a loan for him to buy a home. What does /biz think?

Attached: 1528893320700.jpg (750x1008, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t194dayW26w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grow a pair and say no.

Attached: IMG_3514.jpg (658x651, 65K)

Is that ad implying that brothers don't like to tip? Racist piece of shit

Personally, I run my step fathers business and I’m x10 better than him at it... he can’t match my skill or work ethic and he despises me for it.

Divorce the wife.

???

Profit.

Depends on the kid, a step child since birth is your own kid, a step child for the last couple of years can fuck off. He's gonna drop out of that loan like he dropped out of college, if you sign it, you pay it. More info fag

>my wife's son

Do you still believe that Jow Forums is satire? This is literally a meme over there and for a good reason. Jow Forums is always right.

You married a degenerate women with a degenerate kid. Now accept your shit decisions.

Family's have been split up from dumb decisions like this. No written contracts buying houses etc... NEVER co- sign a massive loan even if they are your own blood and flesh. Unless, of course you are filthy rich or can afford to pay it off easily if something goes wrong. I love my family way to much to fight over money.

>mfw I dont pay my own phone bill and I'm a 27 year old boomer with a stable job in a diffrent country than my parents
thanks mom and dad

I mean a diffrent state than my parents

oh, advice:

do NOT co-sign a loan. for anyone, unless that person is currently married to you. it is one of the worst financial mistakes you can make.

You're not allowed to offer any financial advice until you start paying your own bills fag.

kek its just my phone bill we have a family plan that's been grandfathered many discounts and its so much cheaper than if I got my own plan that my parents are willing to pay it.
only prob is we share data usage and my younger sister spends it all on instagram shitposting but I want to retire early so I put up with it

35yo boomer here. Mommy sends me 1000 EUR every month and pays for day care of my daughter

That fucking as, holy shit.

What's the business?

youtube.com/watch?v=t194dayW26w

Attached: -_cfnwGa2VyjVc5gk1qTNokwOSwAm7QU3vPoo80_pHk.jpg (1024x734, 59K)

Yes. My step daughter is a junkie whore. Threw her out when she started stealing from us.

Yeah, this. I wonder if OP got snipped too, so he doesn't interfere with Jamal further planting his seed. Cucks are pathetic.

>Not making her suck you off for you to keep supporting her
Never gonna make it

Yes, profit for her

>marrying a single mother
>paying to raise another man's child
You deserved it cuck.

Very serious question, what in the name of fuck drives people to engage in serious relationships with single mothers? I don't buy in to the Jow Forums cuckposting but fuck me dead I can't fathom this reality.