Why are Anglos so dark? They look Spanish

Why are Anglos so dark? They look Spanish

Attached: Dr._No_-_Bond,_James_Bond.png (1208x723, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738224/Is-rise-blue-eyes-attractive-Scientists-believe-colour-dominant-like-peacocks-tail.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they were colonized by iberian celts and roman bvlls

*Why are welsh people so dark
superior ROMAN BVLL genes if you were wondering

Attached: roman_chad.jpg (2518x1024, 570K)

>tfw English parents but born here
>tfw always treated as native with no problem whatsoever
>tfw pass incognito as native from my region
(Algarve) to most pale regions (North)

Thank you R1b, truly a blessing.

Attached: 134552354685988.png (1631x1571, 191K)

That's what Britons look like. Anglo-Saxon refers to the combination of several groups including Britons, but Angles and Saxons themselves would and do look like Danes/Southern Swedes.

These are Swedish legs. If you told me this was in Mexico DF i would believe you.

Attached: 1549833851276.jpg (2148x894, 495K)

And you'd be retarded. That's fake tan on white skin. Nothing like any Mexican, as they are clearly brown.

It's called tanning, pigmentlet

>Clearly a tan

You can tell that apart lol

americans can't spot white people

Because they're arabs

Explain this American post pls

Now we're ameriposting

Everyone is an arab according to American racial autists

Why?

Attached: 1527122545845.png (612x491, 106K)

Couldn't tell you
I suspect that it's non whites trying to drag down white people to they're level

>Scot
>Anglo
please stop posting

Me? I’m a Celt
My name is Finnegan O’Nguyen

I blame the 1965 act for this mess. At least we could've kept Mick, Kraut, Wog, Dago, etc and keep away from this mess.

>Irish guerrilla warfare the Brits
>Vietnamese the Americans

Truly you are brothers.

>Thin long legs
>Mexican goblins

its the celtic blood which is an ur-people

t. Celt

soy inglés

Attached: 20190113_114519~01~01.jpg (783x1282, 142K)

Yeah, many Brits are insanely swarthy. Almost indistinguishable from Italians or Turks in terms of complexion and hair/eye colour.

Attached: 1526677421879.jpg (625x415, 70K)

For comparison: a Lithuanian school class.
Notice the much lighter complexion and the high percentage of people with light hair.

Attached: 1528266393648.jpg (1201x827, 871K)

And now the average group of British males, who look like they were born into some mafia family in Sicily.
Makes me wonder who these people are to tell others who is white and who is not white.

Attached: 1531841437443.jpg (650x280, 33K)

depends where you look
Lithuanians are some of the fairest skinned/haired people on the planet though

Attached: norf souf.jpg (2896x2844, 1012K)

they aren't dark

only 20% have brown eyes wtf u on about OP

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738224/Is-rise-blue-eyes-attractive-Scientists-believe-colour-dominant-like-peacocks-tail.html

>Almost indistinguishable from Italians or Turks
>Italians and Turks
>Same

>And now the average group of British males, who look like they were born into some mafia family in Sicily.

They don't look like Sicilians at all wtf

Attached: 1543612634756.png (645x773, 11K)

From wikipedia

Little is know about the introduction of Celtic languages to the British Isles, though an increase in Mediterranean/Neolithic DNA into South England during the Iron age suggest that a more southern shifted population than that of the Rhine Beakers was introduced. Celtic Speakers associated with what is now South Germany and France may have been carriers of more Neolithic DNA than the British Beakers who show more affinity with populations in what is now Scandinavia, North Germany and the Netherlands. It is also likely that Roman input into the Gene pool of south England has been underestimated. [8]

Attached: Slags.jpg (900x734, 241K)

Only Dolph Lundgren is white in Lithuanias mind

Well Dolph Lundgren is white at least.

celts where not fucking iberian dumbass

norway is celt brother too

Attached: celtic.png (720x1280, 501K)

People confuse it because of the peninsula here was Celt, the other was Iberian, resulting in Celto-Iberians in the middle.

Celts- Northwestern and North plus centre
Iberians- South/SouthEast and centre.

but you are not iberian or celt joao the brown moroccan christian

They look pretty dark desu

Dark Brits exist but are not that common, so many waves of migration creates a lot of variety.

Attached: Random class.jpg (4152x2491, 755K)

What percentage would you say are dark. Dark mind you I mean by Euro standards, not by world standards.

20% have brown eyes, so if half of them are dark like the OP then 10% probably

Not that dark, that's swarthy (moreno) even here.
Funny because I would say people here who have light features (blond/red hair, blue/green eyes) are about 20% more or less.
It's interesting desu, you can see the gradient.

yes we are celts

Good post.

Forget about Sc*ndinia and join ATLANTIC Europe user.

Attached: 1544286656765.jpg (1200x676, 188K)

Idk. People at school used to call me a beaner and say I'm not white because of my dark eyes and olive skin.

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-192110_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 151K)

Cont

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-192116_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 183K)

Impressive desu. You're less Euro mutt than me and you're in the new world.

lots of wales and cornwall, they are often darker for some reason

you live in portugal the land of moors and jews what is surprising of you being a mutt?

Yet I have 0 of any of them limão. Granted I have to get this updated, I did it years ago.

Attached: 14873564566765.jpg (1023x583, 88K)

Alot of americans are actually pretty English, they just don't identify as such because their family has been here for so long that they can't even trace their family roots back to England and we generally see English ancestry as "boring".

exactly 50.8% non white.

Attached: evropa.png (1600x847, 710K)

I heard that they use "American" instead of "English".

This throws off the reporting of ancestry as well, leading people to believe that the main immigrants to America were Germans.

Attached: 23andme.png (1258x704, 105K)

Really? Thought you guys were less honestly. WASP right?

>Falling for your bait again and replying

You got me, I hadn't replied to you in months, mainly because of your writing style and this picture. Good job user.

Alot of people who identify as american in the census are also decendents of scotch-irish immigrants who came here in the 1700s and settled in the Appalachian mountains and became the hillbillies you hear about today

>those Ching chon features

wtf peru