Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCySPE-CRSo?t=132
flightcentre.co.za/holidays/cape-town
youtube.com/watch?v=FHhjlBVRIHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lets pretend like i dont run this city

Attached: AtwKDoA.jpg (2048x1365, 329K)

hes kind of right you know
i'm 21 and i lost my virginity a few months ago. still no gf tho and it doesnt look likely ill get one in the near future.
i was a no hoper too, just chill out it'll happen.

When Robert Blake saw a Dutch ship not dip its flag in salute, he began firing upon the vessel, and eventually sunk it.

When Cromwell officially declared war, the Dutch diplomats realised what was at stake: one of the departing ambassadors said, "The English are about to attack a mountain of gold; we are about to attack a mountain of iron."

who the fuck are you and why do you think you have earned the right to trip?

No you are a normie
I'm actually autistic, ugly, and fat and will never have a gf or have sex

theres a black person with waves having sex with my gf

the rules

Attached: 1548723049889.jpg (946x2048, 119K)

wave back

Attached: owald.jpg (189x266, 8K)

An interesting listen

youtu.be/hCySPE-CRSo?t=132

i dont have waves but i sucked his willy a bit

rolf > everyone else

done on number one
really done on number two
really, really done on number three
etc.

pretty reasonable except the white shoes thing

the Dutch suffered greatly against Cromwell's navy. The Commonwealth ships pushed the Dutch back to their homeports. For about 2 years, virtually the only boats in the English Channel and North Sea were British owned. Starvation soon spread through the Netherlands, and the Portugese even sneakily used this opportunity to conquer Dutch Brazil.

Cromwell initiated peace. Cromwell suggested again that Holland should become a British province. When this was too much, he then proposed an alliance against Spain, which the Dutch happily accepted

what crimes did you commit

Indian vs African animals

Attached: 2019-02-11_02.36.05.jpg (606x1080, 218K)

not at liberty to say

hes a nonce

cp

nah i used to sell weed n shit

To be fair, she's not asking for much

>using tinder for relationships

Attached: ifV5WYA.gif (500x493, 631K)

flightcentre.co.za/holidays/cape-town

wouldn't it be mad if animals went bald

You're just another skinny, uptight white nigga

toilberg wants me in his office on the morrow

>No you are a normie
HAHAHA thats a good one. mate im a mentally ill spergy druggy retard. i can literally count the number of girls ive spoke to on one hand.
trust me, it'll be okay. sex isnt that good anyway honestly i could go the rest of my life without it. sleeping next to girls sucks too, hair in your mouth and face and shit. worst nights sleep ive ever had. fuck it. youre not missing out on anything.
sounds like some dumb cliche shit but just work on yourself, everything else is transient and empty

>earned the right to trip
you don't understand the original intention behind tripcodes
they're used to identify a user who is posting a sequence of posts and needs to verify their identity with each post to avoid anons spoofing their identity
not saying that trip is fully justified but it's 1000x better than someone adopting a tripcode because they "earned" it by filling /brit/ with their personal drama

thought u werent at liberty to say
what changed?

actually sounds like a quality girl
her list was basically: "no niggers or scumbags"

and assorted other tings haha but whatever
why i can't join the army

If you have a gf or you're not a virgin then you are a normie
Simple as

calm down with the antisemitism

ever heard of the bald eagle?

You're also obese

yeah no shit it was a trick question

wanna you wanna suck me so bad man

it's not bald???

whats your favourite drug

Since 1635, Spain and France had been at war with each other. France had been enveloped by the Hapsburgs from 3 ways. To many in France, this was considered a defensive war.

Although Cromwell was a staunch Protestant, he initiated an alliance with France, a traditiaonlly Catholic kingdom. In fact, Cardinal Mazarin, a Cardinald of the Church and the virtual power behind the throne of Valois in Paris, spent the better half of 1600s forming alliances with Protestants across Germany

Any alliance with a Protestant would weaken the growing Hapsburg power. So the two parties were in agreement, and signed a treaty with the intent to attack Spain

oxycodone

umm yes it is can you not read

The Chad Aryan vs the virgin *Ngloid

Attached: download (1).jpg (188x268, 13K)

wouldnt want to eat indians personally

Imagine Spain and France at war in 2019
mad

someone is actually running their washing machine
it's nearly 3am

lol emmetts a junkie

Attached: scr78rhfutog.jpg (481x650, 59K)

he can't own guns because of his crimes now lmao

thats peak i'd take it back and get a refund

fake news

Failed at #4

sorry lad i'll be done in a minute

Cromwell's goal was to humble the Spanish and take some of their American colonies in the process. Cadiz was blockaded by Robert Blake, and the Spanish attempts to relieve it were sunk very easily. In one instance, one of Blake's captains, Richard Stayner, intercepted a Spanish treasure fleet and captured or sank all but two of its ships. With its capture came its treasure of 45 tons of silver, 700 chests of indigo, and 700 chests of sugar. 60,000 pieces of eight being carried as cargo went down with the ship, which was discovered recently.

Attached: Dyv6gnFXQAAeAxS.jpg (640x428, 59K)

lad
i lost my virginity to my mates girlfriend. i didnt cuck him, they have an open relationship. it's not like a pulled a bird on my own because im a chad, it was thrown on my lap when i least expected it. i thought i was going to be getting high on painkillers and playing minecraft but i ended up fucking instead. i got lucky, some similar shit will happen to you eventually.
stop being such a debbie downer, it's not that big of a deal.

the british phenotype

I really do hate women
They are just holes to be fucked
Rape should be legal

Attached: DzEku2RWoAASqid.jpg (1080x1226, 286K)

I hope Brendan Fraser gets back on his feet

>that's the actual title
youve got to be kidding me

Blake received intelligence that the plate fleet from New Spain was preparing for a voyage on its way across the Atlantic. So Blake sailed across the Atlantic to New Spain (Mexico) and destroyed them before they could be put to any use. The ships managed to sink their gold before Blake could capture it. Blake was unable to seize it, but it was also unavailable to the government in Madrid.

I don't have any "mates" or friends so this magic friend who let you fuck his gf deus ex machina will never happen for me

hahaha top tier banter

Been writing poetry recently and trying to turn them into songs

But when I read them back it just sounds shit. Even harder to think of melodies since I can't really write sheet music. It's all been done before.

would smash

I can have a kitkat (4 fingers), 3 digestive thins or a miniroll
what would you choose?

shot a downsyndrome kid with his pellet gun and got done for attempted suicide

ARRR SUNKEN TREASURE

Lmao please tell me this is satire

kitkat

Your mum ;)

post em

sorry to hear that
do you have a job or do you go to school or anything?

weedman has cali flavours

even this trogdolyte manages to land a boyfriend. Men will really fuck anything.

muslims marry 9 year olds

Attached: 1543455445386.webm (480x480, 320K)

Attached: DyiNRYUXcAAh6F7.jpg (1125x1118, 204K)

While Blake was blockading Cadiz, Cromwell and the Parliament in London set theirs eyes upon Dunkirk, which was then owned by the Spanish. Cromwell put boots on the ground in 1658 near Frunnes, and they waged war against British royalist who were now serving the Crown of Spain at the command of the exiled Stuart pseudo-Catholic dynasty.

Louis XIV had wanted Dunkirk for himself, but was humbled by the Protector who managed to conquer the wealthy city first. Cromwell honored the city by allowing the Catholics to continue their worship.

Why? So you can laugh at me? Don't think so

I have a job and I go to school and I'm still a virgin

lmao gutterpunk getting what it deserves based pavement ape

id like to hear some of your poetry since i write some too

is that a tranny

was gonna try and critique them

losing your virginity comes later, you need friends first. friends can introduce you to girls.
do you think you can make friends at work or school? why haven't you done so already?

ALERT ALERT

ABNOMRAL LEVELS OF VIRGIN FREAKERY DETECTED

ALL POSTERS ARE ADVISED TO EVACUATE THE THREAD IN A CALM, ORDERLY FASHION

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRIL

No
I just try to get through school and work as fast as I can without talking to anyone I don't have to

beep beep coming through
VROOOOM haha VROOOOM beep beep VROOOOM

Attached: 1549740137481.jpg (1125x1215, 156K)

Writing poetry is 125+ IQ tier easily

Before 1658 was finished, Cromwell died of natural causes, and the British isles were in turmoil again. Although Cromwell insisted he was merely a watchman, he was allowed to pick the new Protector who would succeed him, similar to the Roman emperors. He chose his natural son, Richard.

Richard and his father are considered the only two commoners ever to become the head of state of England.

When Richard became the new Protector, many forces who were once loyal to Cromwell began raising arms against his son. Perhaps in a show of good will, Louis XIV offered to assist his ally's son by sending a French regiment to humble the Royalist uprising.

Instead, Richard resigned his post. He was not punished by Charles II who regained the throne. He lived to the ripe age of 80ish

eating some tuna pasta bake now its fookin lush go on my son ave a cheeky nosh

I'M HORNY
HORNY HORNY HORNY
SO HORNY
HORNY HORNY HORNY

anyone can write poetry

I hope you enjoyed my story. Pick a new topic to talk about