Dude, how BASED can China get after this?

Dude, how BASED can China get after this?

Attached: china.webm (1280x720, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBTe_PpDYVA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
google.com/search?q=japan mother kill child&oq=japan mother kill child&aqs=chrome..69i57.4351j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the virgin gang assault vs the chad chinklet chuck

why did he go ballistic (pun intended)

what is even happening there? where are they all running?

they are neighbours
guy who chucked the chinklet installed an air conditioner recently
neighbours were mad about it (probably intruded on their property)
scuffle ensues
guy escapes and chucks the chinklet as revenge

Who was in the wrong here?

also they were all running into the alley between their homes, presumably where the air conditioner was

Attached: 1549831062352.webm (720x404, 683K)

Dude, how BASED can Japan get after this?

Attached: Yua Funato murder.png (670x3881, 636K)

holly shit why would you attack a toddler

Not as based as gunning down rednecks at a country music concert. :^)

Attached: 69.jpg (640x360, 73K)

wasn't this from mexico

What's wrong with you?
youtube.com/watch?v=sBTe_PpDYVA

Attached: 1544543845987.png (783x705, 37K)

>Chinese engineering

Attached: 1457482212176.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

I want to find her father and cave in his skull with a hammer. Imagine bullying and beating a little thing thats 1/10th your size. What kind of a massive pathetic fucking FAGGOT DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BE THAT FUCKING PATHETIC FUCK

This is why I don’t believe in the death penalty. Guys like that deserve to be bootyraped in jail until the day they die.

China is literally real life Final Destination.

Pretty based I'd say.

Attached: Junkofurutaportrait.jpg (270x369, 12K)

they're the kind of people who make you believe in capital punishment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
here's another one for you

Holy shit, was this the inspiration for that one really fucked hatsune miku song? About the kid who says she sorry and lets her parents abuse her becaude thats what she thinks love is or w e?

Ghasty

why would you abuse a child like this? this is just so sad.

YEET

google.com/search?q=japan mother kill child&oq=japan mother kill child&aqs=chrome..69i57.4351j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

wow drama, thanks

LOOOOL wtf

fuuuuuuuuck. really surprised they saved the kid

Attached: 1510282086320.jpg (753x611, 87K)

>now, I elevate

Attached: elevator action.webm (512x288, 604K)

Attached: take that, baby.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

>The average Jow Forums 4channeler never saw a typical gore or china thread
eh

how off are their instincts, as if one of them didn't think of the kid and move/protect him.

Jesus Christ, chinks really hate their daughters.

The worst part is how adorable she was. I hate kids and all but all her pictures are just heart-melting.

Just what the fuck is wrong with thse people ?

Does any body have the webm of the Chinese autist attempting to win a fight against two middle aged women and losing to them? That one made me realize chinks really are the weakest fuckers on Earth.

You won't be saying that when the zhang chinese empire attacks

With their literal shit tier tech copied from shit tier Soviet tech, i am very confident we can sink their navy a few minutes after they embark. From then we can bomb their rice paddies, let the chinks starve.

They are not people, every chink is a literal timebomb, and unlike Nigs who usually target equal opponents, the chinks attack the weakest and most vulnerable.

>unlike Nigs
You know how I know you've never fought a nig?
Because you never fight just one. If one is squaring up to fight you, it means at least one homie is standing behind you with a sucker punch lined up.

From Los Angeles, got plenty of nigs. Much more spics tho

I don't think I've laughed so hard at a webm. Actual tears are rolling down my face. Tf is wrong with me?

What's this from?

What the fuck why is Jow Forums posting all of this all of a sudden, I literally started reading about this same exact murder case and Sylvia Linke's by pure accisebt and now I'm seeing it posted on Jow Forums and /x/. How come exactly what I've already read by accident attracts your interest wtf

Attached: 1549834866207.jpg (960x797, 50K)

the universe is a computer simulation by a real and much more advanced race, those patterns you notice are just flaws in the randomized due to truly random being impossible to generate so they just use shit like the server timestamp as the input for a “random” number generator resulting in things like that
you have probably noticed many coincidences like that before

Attached: 1BE411A2-C5A7-4F95-B081-BE4ABE32AA99.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

So they improved their technology. Instead of only eating your legs, the escalator now takes whole people.

>you have probably noticed many coincidences like that before
Yes I have lmao. What do I do knowing this is a simulation or there is some power that my mind plays onto the universe lmao?

Attached: 2015-New-Fashion-Summer-Style-Casual-Sports-Joggers-For-Men-Women-Xanax-Alprazolam-Printing-Herm-Pan (441x640, 80K)

did he die?

fuck man that's tragic. The chinklet's been brained for life.

There is no god. Fuck me sideways that's horrendous

Indians (except Punjabis) are tied

How does that happen? What in the fuck