This piece of land is called Northern Epirus

This piece of land is called Northern Epirus

Attached: NORTHERN EPIRUS.jpg (250x205, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_during_Ottoman_contraction#Total_casualties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Question
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chios_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_the_Thracian_Bulgarians_in_1913
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where 200k Albanians are

No such thing.

Attached: Albania_majority_ethnicity_2011_census[1].png (582x726, 82K)

Albania doesn’t ask about ethnicity in their census. That’s why it appears so homogeneous, but in fact 66k Greeks live in Albania, about 130k Aromanians and 110k Gypsies

Why isn't that part of the Greece already?

that land is serbian

That's a negative. 99% of the country speaks Albanian as a first language leaving 1% for other minorities. Albania doesn't seem homogeneous, it is homogeneous. Kosovo less so but will become similar in the future. The only thing you might be right about is gypsies since they are untrackable in most countries.

The things i mentioned are a well accepted fact outside of the albanian sphere. Anyone who chooses to investigate the matter will soon realise your statement is wrong.

Attached: albania.png (1200x422, 122K)

nope

Attached: language.png (835x579, 30K)

why are albanians so autistic about their greater albania shit?

how many times do you have to be told that albanian sources are unrelieable?
eat shit arnaut

Because there is no one to stop them while Muttland protects them.

What's unreliable is every mystery meat inbred slavoid claiming there's secretly eighty billion of their countrymen over there and they should immediately have minority status.

>According to the Bulgarian State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad, 40,000 to 50,000 persons of Bulgarian origin are living in Albania,[1] but other sources have estimated Albania's Bulgarians to number as many as 100,000
>Macedonian sources have claimed 120,000 to 350,000 Macedonians in Albania
>According to the Assembly for the Diaspora, the Serb minority in Albania number ca. 30,000 people.

Give an inch and they take a mile.

Lucky seven quints vindicate me. Greatest man in recent history for cutting the grass and revealing the snakes lurking in the grass.

Attached: enver-hoxha-2[1].jpg (900x750, 133K)

>Give an inch and they take a mile.
Kinda like what happened in Kosovo right?

Pointing hypocrisy is pointless because nobody cares.

That’s actually true. Bulgarians (sometimes counted as Pomaks and Macedonians) are present in many countries in the Balkans. Please educate yourself. National censuses tend to be quite unreliable in the Balkans, especially in Greece, Bulgaria and Albania.

Sure were, that is before your ex-compatriots' ancestors ruthlessly evicted them from their ancestral homes and exiled them to Anatolia all because of which which imaginary sky god they followed.

you might actually be retarded.
The main forces who drove Turks to eastern Thrace and beyond were Russians (in search of warmer seas) and Brits, and later Italians, Germans. (due to lack of colonies elsewhere they turned towards the (south)east). Austrians were also in it, but their main concern was to get Bosnia (which is why they stayed neutral after having driven Turks back to southern Serbia).

Serbs did help, but when compared to the major forces, their contribution is negligible.

At least 750k-1mil Turks still remain in the Balkans today (not counting Turkish Thrace)

And what exactly was given in Kosovo? From the day it was awarded to Serbia your people began persecuting the inhabitants Catholic and Muslim alike, you colonized it not once, not twice, but three times, you tried sending the inhabitants to Turkey, you ignored it 364 days of the year except for the last day where you remembered an 800 year old battle. You let the people of all ethnicities there wallow in shit until the very end where you retracted the tiniest of freedoms that were finally granted after 80 years of oppression and began your suicidal war and ethnic cleansing campaign.

And then when you lose it, you act surprised? Like there was some grand conspiracy? Were your forefathers really so stupid to think that their sins would go forgotten?

Nobody cares retard.

I could write complete opposite, explaining every single thread of this and that, and still nobody would care, especially you, so why should I care about your bias? What matter is gun shooting. Sadly for you have abandoned your homeland for luxuries, so you will not be able to participate in the conflicts. There fore your words mean less than shit.

Wasn't talking about the wars, brainlet, but the atrocities on the civilian inhabitants that followed. 10 million people expelled or dead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_during_Ottoman_contraction#Total_casualties

Actually I do care about people suffering persecution and genocide since I am not a edgy poltard. For that reason I'm quite enjoying the continuing misfortune and decline currently affecting certain countries after their past misdeeds. Everything always comes back in the end.

that was the after-math of the wars, in many ways similar to what the Turks did during the 600 years they controlled the Balkans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Question

albanians are not white.

Attached: celtic.png (720x1280, 501K)

>Everything always comes back in the end.
You are right, some of the things came back to Turkic Islamic invaders who butchered Greeks and destroyed Roman Empire and ethnically replaced it.

Dude, your kids will potentially not care about your shity ethnicity and your grand kids will be fully assimilated in America, so you are wasting your time diaspora retard. It's like you decided to reduce consensus numbers back home because you are a greedy bitch.

>101377025
Another lost territory of Greece where hundreds of thousands of Greeks still live until today unlike Turkey, these people suffered a lot during the era of Hoxha, they couldn't even leave to come here until the borders opened in the early 90s. I have a friend from there that have told me his parents struggled to get the Greek citizenship since our state doesn't really care for its people, inside and outside Greece. Nowadays the Albanian authorities try to eliminate the Greeks from the area of Himara by taking their properties for no actual reason.

I'd really like you to inform me about any event on a scale to the genocides of Balkan Muslims that happened to Balkanites after Turkish conquest. Half of the people expelled were not even Turks but literally Muslim Bulgarians, Serbs, Greeks, etc.

I don't really care about nationalism, especially ethnic nationalism, but if I see bullshit, I'll combat it. If you go to Italy or Austria for work and browse a random Jow Forums thread that claims eastern Serbia is called western Bulgaria and belongs to Bulgaria, you're telling me the thought of posting in there wouldn't cross your mind?

Albanians don't deserve any land or country.

OK, Aiden.

Attached: 1523121171635.png (1392x1600, 3.63M)

>Muslim Bulgarians, Serbs, Greeks, etc.
Who are seen as traitors to their respective people. Bent their knee to foreign invader for money and nothing else ( kinda why you are in diaspora eh?). If they want to be Turks they can live in Turkey. Because Most of the ex-Ottoman areas on Balkans is no longer Turkey.

Your "concerns" are just blind targeted hate. If you don't notice to yourself that you selectively chose on where to look at history and ignore many sufferings Christians underwent under the occupations like Jizzya, Blood Tax, Kulum and huge punishments for non compliance to these derogatory shit like impaling and bleeding for hours is one of those punishments.

You know where is real bullshit? You pretending that you are "righteous". If you want Caliphate in the Balkans or if you want Greater Albania and what not, admit it at least to yourself if not anywhere else, because this bullshit must be tiring if you keep repeating it to yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide (750k)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chios_massacre (52k)
Stara Zagora massacre (part of the Russo-Turkish wars.. 180k civilians killed)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_the_Thracian_Bulgarians_in_1913 (200k)
that’s just going back 140 years.
The info on civilian casualties before that are scarce, supposedly at least 2m people were killed during the 100-year Croatian-Ottoman war... cba to search for the other 350 years of Ottoman rule, but you can expect it was quite similar as there were constant tensions and uprisings.