Whoa americans say things like THAT?!

whoa americans say things like THAT?!

Attached: AAE45D32-B5D4-43FC-9C51-859606FDB31A.png (619x409, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CNspeQYplk
youtube.com/watch?v=F0n_Dke18Co
youtube.com/watch?v=R4gh2IRjKwU
youtube.com/watch?v=qtcNfD6SwC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oof, she's gone and made it difficult for herself

americans think they are free

Attached: 1548868684882.jpg (1200x991, 163K)

doesn't AIPAC push circumcision propaganda upon Americans? I'm iffy about muslims, but I'm also iffy about this AIPAC shit. let them bicker, I say

wow... could this rasheeda be, dare I say it, /our gal/?

based and redpilled

She's from my district. We'll vote for her again no matter what she says

>be a young woman who would literally - LITERALLY - be some Somali warlord's fucktoy in her home country, if she were lucky
>is making the entire US establishment upset by a few innocuous tweets

Based.

Attached: he cute frog smoking cigar.png (334x346, 109K)

Kek, based.
Probably would be assassinated by mossad next week but still based nevertheless.

this shit is blowing up on twitter

Attached: 18127FA0-FC02-4F5E-AC96-0D10B27D4E01.png (684x1111, 278K)

How long until Ben Shapiro decides she needs to be waterboarded with FACTS and LOGIC?

>tfw they're waking up

Attached: sad frog pepe jew.png (399x547, 119K)

>Semites arguing about sand problems
>somehow this is a US goncern

how did it end up like this

Attached: 1537747697618.png (512x512, 190K)

>Ben shapiro's reign of facts and logic terrorize youtube
>one day a powerful muslima rises up against him
>Jow Forumstards and trans people unite with the muslima to fight their worst enemy
Muslims, Trans people, and Jow Forums fight as one

Now you know why Trudeau wants to import more strong Muslim women.

Attached: trudeau forgets about the jews.png (573x735, 221K)

The Jews bring prosperity. The Somalis bring rape. It's not even a contest which one I prefer to be conspiring for my vote.

its like chemo for cancer. still poisonous, but a curative in the proper dosage.

Is ben shapiro pro-israel and a jew? Genuine question, I don't keep up with the slimy ratfink.

the spins are rolling in but normies arent having it

Attached: F467DBE1-7F1F-464A-BDEF-D8E81664E5E3.png (681x550, 100K)

Trans people aside, the prophecy said people together with muslim will unite against the kikes.

yes to both

Why the hell would he have to mention the Holocaust at all, as if every country in the world has to pay remembrance to an event that didn't even concern them

ben shapiro gets his NIPPLES ELECTROCUTED with STATISTICS (2019 compilation)

>Uhm

John Derbyshire wonders why Europeans are so susceptible to guilt. One explanation is that all cultures have a foundation myth that tells them who they are, and the foundation myth of modern Europeans is a negative one.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned. People don’t realise it but the bounds of allowable thought and the orientation of ideas are all downstream from the myth of the society. As long as our understanding of who we are is determined by this negative foundation myth the only direction is down.

Does Jow Forums like him or not?

inshallah

generally no but he can provide good soundbites sometimes

I don't follow politics but the more upset people are the better

Based

>Israel announces new wall around Gaza during the Superbowl.

>Israel launches rockets on Gaza during Obama's inauguration.

>Israelis pretend they were in the holocaust in order to collect money from an umbrella claims committee, misdirecting funds from real survivors.

>Israel breaks UN Resolution 242 disallowing Palestinian sovereignty in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, on a daily basis.

>The Gaza Strip is like a shooting gallery in 2019, as described by Israeli soldiers themselves.

>Israel burns down Palestinian olive trees, knocks down Palestinian homes with wrecking balls, and then starts a charity called "Trees for Israel" to build plants over the newly knocked down trees.

>Alan Dershowitz published a book called "The Case For Israel" which claimed that only 2,000 to 3,000 Palestinians were "relocated" upon the founding of Israel when the true number is 200,000 to 300,000.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lebanon and Syria become theirs by the end of the century.

The only Zoomers that are against Israel are magapedes.

Even Amnesty International is being bought out.

There is no hope.

Ben Shapiro DEMOLISHES palestinian village with BULLDOZER of TRUTH and LOGIC

Absolutely based

Attached: 3C4997EB-244C-4DCC-AD41-A9D1353BD46E.jpg (640x686, 143K)

>The only Zoomers that are against Israel are magapedes
Literally the most pro israeli faction in contemporary youth politics

Attached: 11378193_687589208014390_1416692549_n.jpg (640x640, 94K)

Some edgy zoomers and retarded boomers do, ie the Jow Forumsthedonald crowd seems to like him a lot.

before he buries the childrens bodies under CONCRETE FACTS

This
Most zoomers don’t care about Israel but the ones who do don’t tend to like it, unless they are edgy MAGApedes in which case any time the issue is brought up they return to the same one liner of “Palestine is not a real country”
At least that’s how it was in my high school which had a lot of Arabs, saying that was one of the few ways white MAGApedes could express their secret seething hatred of the Arabs in the open without being directly racist.

Boomers and magapedes love him, because he keeps showing up in the recommended videos for right wing youtube videos. I'm sure it was just a coincidence

naming the jew is the ultimate heresy

You're kind if right, I know for a fact though that there are some kids that are just blatantly anti-Semitic.

The Republican party is the only party to have both Nazi sympathizers and Zionists

Go away Pinker/Peterson/Trudeau

>a fucking leaf

I am right you fucking moron.

Attached: 1539535543772.png (630x853, 951K)

oh no

Seriously. Who gives a fuck about what "happens" on twitter.

This is unacceptable

make the call, moshe

Vast majority of Canadian millenials are apathetic and a small faction dislike Israel (mostly on the left). We really can't give a shit about their politics but don't discriminate against Israelis or anything like that.

Its weird israel is a political issue among Americans.

The "never forget the 6 million meme" isn't a meme.

It’s really not that important to most people here, but our politicians are obsessed with giving them gibs

Kek,now jews are seing what they've been investing on.Multiculturalism and globalizationw will be the end of them

>It’s really not that important to most people here

Attached: whom_st_d_ve_by_bajamemelord-db9apw2.jpg (400x292, 60K)

she definitely didn't take their money

youtube.com/watch?v=6CNspeQYplk
youtube.com/watch?v=F0n_Dke18Co
youtube.com/watch?v=R4gh2IRjKwU
youtube.com/watch?v=qtcNfD6SwC4

Attached: 1543246055140.png (952x676, 1.32M)

The dumbass failson gulf states have ruined what the Israel lobby has built in this country by trying to pull the same shit with the same politicians, but with much less subtlety and without the antisemitism shield

explain

Based future Mommy Queen Miss President of the USA

And this is why anti semite Muslims should be our allies in the fight against the kikes

Jews bring in these people and now they are elected into office and calling them on their shenanigans
I know nothing will come of this but jesus H christ this country

That shit's pretty good, Ibrahim. I'd say it's must-watch. Some real :thinking: emoticon shit in there

only 2 of the 435 representatives are from "these" people.

Attached: zzzz.jpg (534x712, 70K)

BASED. She maybe supports measures that will destroy the economy, mass immigration, abolishing ICE, protection of sanctuary cities, giving permanent status for DREAMers (and their families lol), and stricter gun laws, but at the end of the day she hates israel and that's the only thing that matters

Why would you need to specifically mention jews though? Didn't they constitute 6 out of 17 million people who died during the holocaust? Nobody ever brings up the faggots, slav pows or gypsies specifically.

She's doomed herself for touching the sacred cow of America that is Israel.

Attached: 1514934435014.png (720x869, 158K)

Yeah let’s destory everything, as long as the Jew will be destroyed too.

Are you sure you’re not asking for a meteor to strike earth? Remember how the dinosaurs died?

AIPAC doesn't pay politicians