Your country

>your country
>do you like spicey food?

Attached: 1549852135760.jpg (846x630, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuvUaFp_qMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats racist

Yes.
Yes.

cringe

Yeah, per our standards, but my limits are low
Jalapeños I eat without twitching an eye, but habaneros make me cry

Cringe

if white people can't handle spicy food, why do they make the spiciest sauces?

Attached: hmm.jpg (514x544, 23K)

Yes.

Attached: garden january 2019 004.jpg (1600x1037, 394K)

Flag
Yes, I always eat 1 or 2 habaneros with whatever food i'm eating

Basado.

Attached: mexican outdoor chef from yucatan.jpg (633x573, 85K)

No it always fucks my stomach up and when it's in the way out

why does he have dbz hair

Fuck yeah, delicious

Yes but it always gives me diorrhea. Still, worth it though.

Flag
I put Tabasco sauce on tortilla chips when I'm in the mood for some spicy food but don't want to put the effort into actually making something.

Imagine growing tiny cuck peppers because you're so insecure about being white

I love very hot peppers. I buy jars of jalepenos and habeneros to put on food, but cant help myself and just pop a couple in my mouth all the time. The flavors and the feeling is addicting. Just really sucks thi because one too many peppers in a day will make shitting a miserable experience. My mouth can handle it like a champ but my asshole is sensitive i guess.

lel

No. My ass hurts after defecating with spicy food. I've been to Thailand not so long ago and my ass still hurts (not because of the traps).

>tiny cuck peppers

Attached: he cute pin head.png (332x332, 113K)

No, spicy food is actual garbage

Did it when it was a meme.

Attached: 65437d39.jpg (540x960, 68K)

I fucking love spicy food, I often snack on piri piri peppers straight from the jar.
Food here is very mild though, things labeled as very spicy on the menu are rarely even hot.

No but I add sauce to everything by habit

I don't get this meme. The hottest chillis have all been cultivated by white men, the two hottest on earth right now, the Carolina Reaper and Pepper X were both cultivated by the same white man.
Can someone explain it to me?

Spicy/Scoville tolerance is a weird thing. I can eat fresh habeneros no problem, but my dad who is this huge grizzly tough guy turns beat red and starts dripping sweat and whining in pain just from eating something with taco bell hot sauce on it. How the heck does the feeling of spicyness act so differently in people?

I don't get where this meme came from

I add sauce or peppers to almost every meal

It's not about being "tough", it's about being used to it. The more spicy things you eat, the less spicy things taste

An*los and toast sandwich people can't handle anything spicier than mayo. As a result people associate all Whites as palate challenged

>we can handle spice just as well!!!
cringe
the meme comes from the lack of spice in your traditional food. what's so hard to understand about that?

Nah, spicey stuff is too spicey for me.

Yes, every single meal can and must be accompanied by something spicy. I for instance, add Tabasco sauce to multiple foods that aren't spicy by origin, for instance, if I eat pasta, as in spaghetti, I always add lots of Tabasco, same with soups, for other type of foods like tacos I always get jalapeños or any other available type of spicy.

Pretty much everything, no matter if it's breakfast or dinner, I always eat spicy meals.

So you're saying brown people just realized white people sailed the world looking for soices? Lol

>So you're saying
no. what I'm saying is
>the meme comes from the lack of spice in your traditional food
it's pretty clear 2bh

a true taco friday lover.

I remember someone here told me mexico and I think peru make really spicy food, the rest of latin america not so much.

stick to bell peppers.

no , weare brown but our stomach is actually wh*te when it comes to food, we et bland shit for the most part

No, there is good food in here, why ruin it?

flag
I like tikka masala, piri piri, nduja, feferoni, ajvar, chili sambal

Actually your stomach is more likely to be a reddish pink in colour.

yes, I ate a ghost pepper once, shit is fuckin awful

Wait, which traditional food are you talking about here?

Yeah but nothing over the top.

Are all your foods the kind of sort the sauce suits to?
I did it too and it was very limiting because only a fraction of foods are the kinds you can add spicy sauces and stuff. And unhealthy, spicy food = fatty food.

stereotypical bland white food, my nigga. of course you're gonna be like "well achtualyhjortjhollly the western part of central east eurasia had been using the proto-habehereneroajpenajopejrgoper thing to spice up their food since before Aristotle"
I don't care. white pipo food has the reputation of being bland. only Italians have a world-renowned reputation of good food among major European cuisines

based

The Europeans didn't know peppers before arriving here. Their traditional spices would be the same as the rest of Asia and Africa

>the injuns perch fiercely on the subtle rising hills of the future opium plantation
>they clutch their spears pensively in fear of the golden Aryan God before them
>with a wave of his mighty greatsword, he brushes them all away
>not knowing any sort of formation, they fall back skittishly
>the mighty warrior forms a figure 8 with his blade, driving through their pitiful “defense” and eradicating their most powerful warriors by cleaving them apart

>he makes sweet love to the native women, making them feel as though they never felt before

we knew peppers from india you dolt

yes
yes, spicier than the brown folks at work who try to test me

Only Mexico does.

where do you work at?

>tabasco
>spicy
>flag
what's going on here
are you a huge babby, ameriboo, or both?

>the only thing br*Wn people have is spicy """food"""
>defend it with your life since without it you only have NOTHING
>mfw i see them flailing their arms around wildly trying to best us

Attached: 1432421306214.jpg (236x199, 5K)

only hint is there are brown and yellow people of every stripe
not so many central or south "americans" tho, wonder why
not that they can even actually into spicy

They are children struggling to survive in a grown-up’s world

Attached: F878F983-CA63-42F5-ABFC-B87D98357341.jpg (499x499, 26K)

and it's not that spicy at all

Flag
Depends on the level of spiciness and if it suits the food you're eating at the moment

Anyway I've always considered cuisines that rely heavily on spiciness to be so because they have to cover up for a lack of quality in their food

R E N T F R E E I N WH * t E H E A D S

niggers HATE him
youtube.com/watch?v=MuvUaFp_qMQ

Attached: 1541906650633.gif (389x413, 1.83M)

I once cried in a curry restaurant because the food was too spicy

>The Europeans didn't know peppers before arriving here
uhh... I'm from Kerala. look up our trade history. we were trading with Euros before they left their continent for the Americas

Fuck off fat cunt

When u live alone and work 10 hrs a day it's easier to buy things like Tabasco instead of cooking different peppers for every food. Tabasco fits almost everything.

he thinks of chilis as the only peppers, and have forgotten about black pepper.
there's also nutmeg, turmeric, cardamom, anise, fennel. which also brings heat.

Test

Attached: .com.google.Chrome.png (752x1062, 709K)

USA
Yes, but not spicy food that is just spicy to be spicy. No point eating giga scoville shit just for the heat and no flavor

>only hint is there are brown and yellow people of every stripe
But we already know from your flag that it's the USA, we were hoping for something more specific.

Yes.
Also only capsaicin makes tolerance, so you can bash any "nonwhite" with black pepper.

Yer an INVADER m8z
Get it through yer feeble little head.
*lighta cigarette*
Get lost
*blows smoke in your face, prepares to end the ensuing chimpout in a fatality*

>American education
include me in the screen cap

Attached: 1438274746008.jpg (920x380, 69K)

For centuries white man enslaved and killed your ancestors for spices, so this is a pretty silly meme.

I think being obsessed with spicy food is western homosexuality.
I like my adjika and horseradish sauce though.

Attached: 7779941448_fb4da1d402_b.jpg (1024x683, 417K)

Flag
Not much

We have always had black pepper corns. Something that WYPIPO only seem to use

Flag
I like spicy food but wont have it all the time, jalapeños are tasty

flag
no

no

Brown "can't" be racist

Attached: 1526229178243s.jpg (125x92, 2K)

*Brown people*

Flag.
Yes.
I even impressed the Chinese by eating shitloads of Sichuan peppers and peppercorns. Some of our soups are usually eaten with green peppers

Attached: Frontier-Co-op-Bulk-Peppercorns-Sichuan-Whole-230_5[1].jpg (1600x1600, 389K)

>at least i'm white
my response to every criticism by brown people

there's also nutmeg, turmeric, cardamom, anise, fennel. which also brings heat.

lol do wh*Te people really think these are spicy? LMFAO wh*Te poopoo peepee caca

Maybe
Yes, "spicy" food here isn't spicy for me after visiting Szechuan with locals and someone giving me the spiciest food on purpose.

I don't like it, the fiercest I go with is curry ketchup.

yeah garam masala is not hot at all lol

A mild to medium spice is okay. I can appreciate it if it's appropriate for the food.
Bell peppers are the superior ppper though. Very healthy for you.

Yes

Theoretically, yes.
In practice, however, my personal experience with spicy foods is pretty limited

I spice up everything I make myself but only because I’m not a very good cook compared to someone like my mother so I’ll just cover up any mistakes instead

Sure but my asshole doesn't.

I’m a CHI and honestly even though I always eat it I’m the weakest in my family when it comes to spicy food. I’ll be going through multiple glasses of water while my dad, mom, brother, and sister are tanking that heat like nobody’s business.

I hate spicy for the sake of spicy. But food that's meant to burn and doesn't is just a letdown. And I prefer the taste of really strong garlic, blue cheese and fresh pepper etc. to just jalopeño, which just usually smells and (probably) tastes like piss.
There's some Finnish shitters that put tabasco on every fucking thing they see. It's not strong, it tastes awful, but they have to keep the CAN'T EAT IT IF IT'S NOT SPICY BRO up for whatever reason. Yeah well why don't you add something that actually fits, you're just ruining the food.

Attached: 1549153690359.jpg (588x470, 195K)

I haven't ever in my life gotten hold of a hot-sauce that tastes good. Its all an illusion for Mexicans and Americans that have gotten so used to burning food that they can't enjoy normal food anymore.

It's alright, but I hate how it makes your nose run.

I just what some fire because of all the jalapenos I ate yesterday

Compensating for having no native spicy foods as there are no spicy plants in aside from horseraddish europe that are not poisonous or gross tasting so everything has to be imported.

Attached: horseradish-armoracia-rusticana-overview-health-benefits-side-effects-1.jpg (1067x800, 332K)

why do spics draw themselves like dbz characters?

fuck yeah we do son

Attached: 1470092500092.jpg (180x192, 16K)