One single chance at life

>one single chance at life
>not born scandinavian
oof, better luck next tim-.. wait haha there is no next time, you will NEVER be scandinavian!

Attached: scandi.png (2190x649, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.org/content/204/2/711
youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By the grace of god

:(

If only the whole world was like you.

Thanks for making me feel better about myself.

nice try scandicucks

come back when you actually make an impact

Attached: 1548800094324.jpg (1080x1006, 179K)

You're not missing out on anything. This shithole is slowly turning into Somalia 2.0

*impacts your girls pussy*
L m a owo

Attached: Skærmbillede 2019-02-11 kl. 07.30.14.png (2026x1288, 818K)

hard to believe such an ugly people (brits/irish) are so closely related to scandinavians. Did you send the Ugly ones west 3k years ago?

Attached: Viking without foreigners.png (957x838, 106K)

hahaha w-what a bullshit article lol

n-nice shoop lmfao

Attached: 3.png (680x591, 166K)

to be fair they use danish sperm because of privacy laws or some shit and there isn't enough british men who donate

oh yeah, forgot about that, i think youre liable for child support if youre a donor here

I'd like to go one day. They seem like a fun bunch when they don't seem like a cucked dunce.

forgot to include based faroe islands and Åland

Attached: scandi-edit.png (2190x1300, 1.06M)

I am moving to norway

Literally what's the advantage of being Scandinavian. The greatest Scandi invention is the cheese slicer and some meme prize.

Where's Iceland and Greenland

What about Iceland, Shetland Islands, Newfoundland, Orkney Islands and West Riding

America is the greatest country on this planet, fuck you.

Tried to keep it within Scandinavia Region roughly.

Exceptionally high living standards, but yeah, I'm sure knowing you were randomly born within the same country as other people who had an impact on the world with their achievements of which you had zero involvement in is better.

scandinavia, not nordic

kidnapped the beautiful women

>kills self
>born again as a nigger
Get fucked.

It means I'm genetically equipped to accomplish more. I'm basically superior to you.

listen here nigger, i don't know about norway, but i know for a fact sweden is going down the shitter these days.

>not born scandinavian
phew, dodged a bullet there

so much angevin butthurt in this thread

where's lithuania?

Same shit with the UK, Nigel. I'd rather be born a proud Swede than a cuckold pub goblin

Attached: whack-ugly-girl-english-300x188.jpg (300x188, 11K)

thank god

only the most beautiful get on jeremy kyle, always mezmerized by their looks

Denmark isn't part of the Scandinavian peninsula. It's basically a German province. A flat, non-mountainous country that has far more in common with Holland, than it does with Norway, or Sweden. Finland has a far greater claim to being Scandinavian than you delusional cunts. You're Northern Germans.

danes and norwegians are shorter than finns, lower IQ, less blondes and blue eyed people and you are swarthier.
no thanks

Attached: e9db7269.png (250x250, 55K)

>not being born in a foreign country and then emigrating to a scandinavian country

Attached: 1545439787634.png (446x435, 79K)

they did a genetic study on denmark in 2016 and found most genetic affinity to........britain. Fuckin lol

Attached: Denmark lol.jpg (1280x679, 99K)

Denmark presented genomic affinity with primarily neighboring countries with overall resemblance of decreasing weight from Britain, Sweden, Norway. LOL

genetics.org/content/204/2/711

that the largest DNA study on those fhags

>strong historical, cultural, and linguistic ties
fucking retard, we are the core of scandinavia.
why are britbongs so triggered by this thread?

Attached: denmark-dansk-flag-og-vaabenskjold-alex-vincents-no-495.jpg (1000x1535, 313K)

lol i can become one

well no shit where did the anglo saxons come from?

You are not Danish, Abdul.
youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

Yes, trule something we should all strive for
We also don't suffer from alcoholism and have asiatic features
It's because of danish settlers whom bred with the rest of the population. You are Dano-anglic mutts.
No, they don't. They were never their own country, they are genetically, culturally linguistically different. They have little to do with us except being close by (like Russia) and their years as a Swedish province. They are not geographically Scandinavian. Finland is also really flat so I don't understand how you use that as an argument against Danes but whatever. Denmark is a lot closer to Norway and Sweden than they ever will be to Germans or Dutchies. Finland has fuck all to do with Scandinavians and it's embarrasing when they try to associate with us.

>strong historical, cultural, and linguistic ties
So? We have all of these things with Australia and New Zealand. Does that mean we're a South Pacific nation now?

>we are the core of scandinavia
The core of a geographic location that you don't even belong to? K.

>why are britbongs so triggered by this thread?
Lmao. Don't flatter yourself. Nobody in this country cares about Denmark. Not even enough to dislike you.

happy now lads?

Attached: scandi-edit-2.jpg (2190x2600, 2.54M)

A Göteborgi ismerőseim közül egy elköltözött Pestre. Nyelvtanár volt az iskolában és már nem kapott csak raktáros munkát, fordító egy multinál mert beszéli az összes germán nyelvet.
Erdélyi ő is, román, magyar, svéd állampolgár egyszerre, 89-ben ment ki mint politikai menekült.
De volt lakása magyarban, mert az anyja Pesten örökölt valakitől aki innen magyarba menekült a forradalomkor. Nekem nem jutott nagy fizus meló amikor voltam de az albérlet akkor anno ok volt, most meg 200k huf az albérlet Csepelen is, plussz 100k rezsi, plussz 50k parkolás havonta, na aztán jön a kaja az orvosi ellátás egy része meg a benzin meg a többi és már Bécsi szinten költesz.
De neki nyugat közeli fizuja van, nincs megvágva a lakhatással, viszont nonstop munka, hétvégén is, van hogy hazaviszi a dossziét amin dolgozik meg onnan beszél skyperól.

meme snowgermans

Danes are based tho

>So? We have all of these things with Australia and New Zealand. Does that mean we're a South Pacific nation now?
No it means you're all Anglos, your own group of peoples just like Scandis
>The core of a geographic location that you don't even belong to? K.
Does that mean you aren't the core of Australian and New Zealander culture then, just because you are geographically different?
>Lmao. Don't flatter yourself. Nobody in this country cares about Denmark. Not even enough to dislike you.
You say that, but it's pretty self-evident you entered this thread that wasn't even directed towards Britbongs directly just to get mad and pissy and flash you false sense of superiority.
Basert og raudpilla

it means australia and new zealand are basically colonies of you

scandinavia is not a geographic location, you are thinking of fennoscandinavia

what are you doing in this thread then? hush

alcoholism is based and genghis khan was redpilled
your turn atheists

>Region with dane and jute tribes who spoke the same language as norsemen, geats, swedes, and goths
>Runestones in region done in same writing style and language as ones in Sweden and Norway
>Language to this day mutually intelligible with swedish and norwegian
>Ancient language was at one point known as dane-tongue
>Myriad of Icelandic sagas detailing their connections with Swedish and Norwegian tribes
>Germans with more in common with Holland

It's time to stop, Clive.

jé, én is oda akarok menni

Thank goodness for small miracles.

danes are based and scandinavian

I can always marry a scandi boy

Attached: 1352443210388.png (266x379, 60K)

The quality of life is kinda the same
Both my country people and yours work to live both can allow to buy 4k tvs or a car/house and both are allowed to shitpost on this website
Having the ability to buy multiple cars won't give me more happiness so meh

The thing that changes tho I can enjoy my videogames in my language while you have to chose English so it really depends by what you like really

I worked there for a year. Worst year of my life.

>Video games

Attached: 1549845327148.png (714x800, 73K)

>rest of europe is too dumb to listen to anything in another language than their own
>can't even be bothered with reading subtitles
>have to be a baby and get their shit dubbed because the lack of their intelligence
Will never understand amerifats or europeans.

So this is how you cope interesting...
Also disregard my ISP I am Italian

Holy shit this confirms my theory then. I'm the guy that went all over the world fucking women and I put Danes as lowest of the scum next to Brits and Indians. Wtf it all makes sense now.

>Thread about nordics
>Butthurt Italians enter en masse
Everytime, but why? Portuguese people are chill and Spaniards/greeks don't care about the banter
Really makes you think

Probably because your women go there to fuck them 'en masse' and italians will always be superior to you, even they know that.

Simply because unlike nordicucks, our countries are different and so we behave differently
In my country alone lives 60 million of people more than the whole Nordicks together

>room temp iq italian can't enjoy media unless it is dubbed in his language
>c-cope
Lmao, get out of here brainlet.

Italians fuck white women because their own are hairy, not because of seperiority
Sorry, I had to say that in a coping thread

Attached: 1549597135163.jpg (317x432, 24K)

1 nordic equals 10 french

Implying we can't
It's just that we don't want to be forgotten like you guys
Enjoy being cucked by English

>forgotten
Hey now, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. If anyone here is forgotten it is your little boot shaped irrelevant country.
Also,
>implying I'm only talking about english media
Now stop replying to me pasta-man, you're only embarrasing yourself..

Implying nordicks can understand other languages beside their dialects and English
If Italy is irrelevant Nordicks are nothing but insects really
Grow up retard you are nothing

Far greater than you buddy. I'm so sorry that you can't accept the truth. Maybe one day your country will do something significant that marks them on the map except for a fucking boot and pasta.

This are fake, we norwegians as well as our faroese friends are CELTIC

FUCK

Shan't reply to baits but still would really be funny if someone in the real world believe what you said kek
Espeically americans since they are unaware of the equilibrium of power of in Europe
Jokes aside Sweden is really worthless to humanity hope you know it

based

>Italy
>created pasta
>created pizza
>lots of fasionfags from there
>lots of perfumes and gay shit
>known for their country looking like a boot
>can't read subtitles
>hairy beast women

>Sweden
>invented dynamite
>invented the zipper
>invented the wrench
>invented the fridge
>invented respirators
>invented steam turbines
>can read subtitles
>beautiful women

Lmaoing @ ur country.

Attached: famous italian inventions.png (633x266, 12K)

I'd trade pizza for respirators.

t. bergen

Maybe list actual inventions instead of this sjw leftist list

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

Weren't your guys smart?
Why world history failed most of you

Where's Somalia? They are native to Scandicucknavia

Yeah...
Good on you frenchie

Attached: denzel.jpg (600x600, 56K)

>phoneposter
Post disregarded.

>Retard can't even modify a simple URL
There you go:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

The scenery doesn't make sense

Don't forget
>Plasma TV
>Tetrapak
>Bluetooth
>Propeller
>Ball bearing
>Pacemaker
>Celcius

Y-yes wouldn't you like that?

>Imagine not having the privilege of being this

Why live?

Attached: 1549777363694.png (332x325, 207K)

>B-but we fuck your women, h-haha
>I personally am very ignorant about Nordic countries, thus they're all the same
Hell, for nordic people all southern Europeans are the same. You're just swarthy drink servers in most peoples eyes

Attached: pewdiepie-marzia.jpg (1350x810, 138K)

>nordic people
>people
Calling you animals is to make a compliment

Attached: s bj.jpg (800x469, 64K)

You mad?

middle lacks a turban to be accurate

What's so good about Denmark?

jesus christ

No culture.

t.Kalergi beta test nation where gay pride parades are an actual cultural staple

>Flag
Dude, half your posters are foreners lmao

This. I'd be very surprised if we aren't a third world country in anything but pretense by 2050.

Still no culture.

See Italy. That's a country with culture.

>has far more in common with Holland, than it does with Norway, or Sweden

I'm a Swede and what is this? I can just hop over the border and hardly notice the difference (except I notice a refreshing lack of shitskins in Denmark)

>not born a 97 IQ danenigger
Phew that was close

>le beta kalergi nation meme

At least people can point our country on the map.