Do you love calfs?

do you love calfs?

Attached: CX940nfUsAE3ddv.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

yeah now post more

yes tbqh

Cute!

Okay, you should post more pictures like that.

based

Why do nips have such strange fetishes?

shut up chang, calfs are fucking based

silly, you don't want calfjob?

>calfjob
what is that

you grab someone's legs, putting them like pic related to make the calfs likened to a flesh crevasse. then you stick your dong in the valley straight, just like titty fuck. unlike tits you it's pretty realistic imho as legs are mobile

Attached: que-12194124057.jpg (320x568, 20K)

I've heard of thighfucking and kneefucking, but I've never heard of this one

Weird fetish but okay

rule 34

actually pretty hot tbqh...
imagine if a girl bullied your penis with her calf

>a girl bullies your penis with her calf
well because of the structural reason of calfs and legs, you'd most likely need to engage yourself in it quite actively, like catch her malleoluses and control them to put your baguette in and out the Loire Valley. i think it'd be kinda farce to see her moving legs to make you happy vis-a-vis, as calfs are pretty hard to be moved back and forth smoothly. either way i think this has huge potential

>put your baguette in and out the Loire Valley

Attached: 1520695842367.gif (500x500, 599K)

well yes of course a significant amount of work would be needed on your side but she could always laugh at you for being a hopeless pervert as you grab her malleoluses and use her calves for masturbation, because it is ultimately a rather weird fetish but calves are soft and nice to the touch so it can be quite rewarding

lel

>she could always laugh at you for being a hopeless pervert as you grab her malleoluses and use her calves for masturbation
das rite, on second thought i came to the exact conclusion too, i mean technically you are the one who's holding initiative, but you are actually putting yourself in a pathetic position because it's almost like your baguette is deemed as a boule not worthy of insertion even between her two Alpes, needless to say her triumphal arch. in a word she LET you use her own calves. hopefully i want her to play some smartphone game, not giving a fuck about me while doing calfjob

>not being a leg man in 2019
What are you? Gay?

>insertion even between her two Alpes
what i truly meant to say is to put your Napoleon go over her Great St Bernard Pass

Attached: 1280px-David_-_Napoleon_crossing_the_Alps_-_Malmaison2.jpg (1280x1559, 533K)

>your baguette is deemed as a boule not worthy of insertion even between her two Alpes, needless to say her triumphal arch

Attached: 1547002203961.jpg (640x627, 73K)

i mean, i don't want Paris to capitulate just like Marmont did in 1814, that'd be spoilsport

Attached: DaKzUmhV4AIiZ7l.jpg (1066x1200, 201K)

hmm indeed it is quite the humiliating situation
like, imagine if you were in desperate need of sexual satisfaction but she's too busy to let you use anything other than her calves... it really reminds you of your position as a pathetic male, you aren't worthy to bury your yayoi chieftain in her kofun, you only get her... calves...

And I thought my fetishes were weird

exactly. you can't just insert your baguette between her calves raw as they are still rough, so i want her to give me saliva in my palms to coat it around her legs to make it smooth. hopefully while making fun of me...

>i don't want Paris to capitulate just like Marmont did in 1814,
OK, why I got boner while reading this?

and then it would be like a reverse jambon beurre sandwich, where the baguette is not the container anymore but actually the thing being contained and eventually producing butter...

her saliva is just as precious as de l'eau de la Sainte Ampoule you know...
because it kinda means her immorally moral chastity, you couldn't just get aroused if you asked her to open her legs and straddle on you and she said ok in no time

yes... you eventually sprinkle your melted camembert cheeze all over her jambes de jambon. and then she orders you to lick and clean your own