Do you like when someone learns your language or do you like to speak in English?

Do you like when someone learns your language or do you like to speak in English?

Attached: burgers.png (1000x1000, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3eH9_ZI1PM
youtube.com/watch?v=HKybDdGHZHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like it when Americans spell "colour" correctly.

Runescape taught them well.

>Not using Webster's superior de-frogged spellings
Norman apologist faggot.

english is a disgusting sub language
so is every language that is not French actually

I like when someone learns my language. It makes me feel like my country has just become a little less irrelevant

i am learning it so i can get a pasta mommy milkers and bevo latte di la donna

I like girls with accents because it's funny how they struggle to be taken seriously.

If the world leaves English in the hands of America we finna have ghettotalk become an international language. Fr tea no trippin. Word.

i will predict the replies
Italians
>yes we love it :3
french and russians
>huh?(they don't know English haha)
German
>yes(but we will never ever speak German with you haha :3)

Rather speak english to foreigners than try to decipher what they are trying to say.

who learns finnish

Fucking somalis
Thats who

The cool guys of /lang/

Sure thing, mum

there's this faggot working at the school cafeteria who speaks english when I try to order, I always answer him back in swedish because this is sweden and I will NOT tolerate ordering in english.

That’s the spirit mate

When someone is learning danish, i do not speak english to them, to help them get used to speak it comfortably

No I fucking hate it. Don't learn French you dirty non-French barbarians.
You're warned

if only germans had your attitude

>someone learns your language

>you're warned

Attached: 1549664518594.jpg (500x464, 47K)

Color is better.

Oi, yu havin' a giglle mate

>tfw they learn about the cuss words first with different meaning

Attached: kek.jpg (228x221, 10K)

I don't, most foreigners handle Russian terribly.

but at a b2 level it must be nice to be able to speak Russian

Most don't speak our language even within india
I know few RJ's and Bloggers who can speak Tamil
Only Asians seem to speak tamil properly Other than natives
Of those few Westerns who speak tamil ( most are students )
It's very funny for us to hear non natives speak our language
It's cute and comical In the same time
They often get pronunciations wrong

>American comes to England
>thinks it is appropriate to start saying 'mate' and 'quid' to English people]

Every bloody time

Anyone have any cringe stories like this?

>from Latin color

cucked by the frog bull

i can speak tamil a little bit.

Here we have a thing where some black people from Africa try to talk like they're from Compton, but they have still have thick African accents.

no, your pronounciation is always disgusting, its much easier if we talk english

Jus' bustin' ya balls a little, no need to get fucking fresh. Fuggedaboutit!

Not the same but similar
>Be American
>Speaks a bit of hindi
>Goes to south india
>Namastae my dudes.exe
>Surprised that southerners don't speak Hindi
>complains that are southerners so rude
That's like going to Brazil and speaking Spanish and expecting them to understand
Other's make this same mistake too but only Americans seem to do this often

Attached: 1549256105839.png (288x292, 124K)

sood tanni venom

I honestly prefer African accents to US black accents like Baltimore. youtube.com/watch?v=G3eH9_ZI1PM

மகிழ்ச்சி
I am pleasantly surprised

yeah I do. I reckon most people whose mother tongue isn't English will find it flattering that someone learnt their mother tongue. had a white teacher from England back when I was in school. he spoke Hindi so damn well. no weird Anglo accent either. it was very charming. if I were a woman, I'd probably swoon. he was a cool guy

>I want hot water

cringe

based

I know what I said, nigga. I understand a bit of Tamil because my mother tongue is Malayalam. my grasp of Malayalam is a bit questionable because I grew up outside of Kerala but people who grew up in Kerala can understand Tamil perfectly fine. they watch Tamil movies and stuff

>if I were a woman, I'd probably swoon.
Cuck

>I honestly prefer African accents to US black accents like Baltimore.
So do I. I have an easier time understanding the Africans.

sexi deer, open bob send vagane pic.
how is my limited tamil?

trop tard pour ça, tant pis

Attached: 1530006447926.png (727x582, 187K)

I meant it in a Platonic way. he was just a really cool guy

It also sounds cool as fuck. Intelligibility is a bonus.
youtube.com/watch?v=HKybDdGHZHE

yea its great. i know this guy whos learning norwegian so i try to speak norwegian with him as much as i can, even if we sound like cavemen trying to communicate

How do you swoon platonically?

Euroweek.

i usually speak whatever language gets me laid

That's non existent my friend

Wrong

>somali
>learning finnish

Attached: spröö.jpg (1000x483, 116K)

like this
*swoons platonically*

Depends, I don't like to hear subhumans (africans, arabs and such) defile my language, but of course I don't mind when actual people speak it, however badly.

hasn't Britain bullied india ENOUGH?
do i count as a real person *slowly shows flag* :(

When someone takes any sort of interest in bostil I think there must be something severely wrong with his brain or he has a weird scat-vomit fetish.

this but i count swedes and fenno-swedes as subhumans

tu mãe e piranha kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Is it beneficial to learn a native language in Northern Europe where anyone can speak proper English?

kek

Tua* mãe é* piranha
Close enough user.

no, it's cultural appropriation
only lingua francias should be allowed to be taught to people
if you aren't born a Hungarian, you are NOT Hungarian
people, who try to learn the language or try to become Hungarian should be stopped by all means necessary
tourists should be driven out as well, I'd rather be poor than meet foreigners or even worse from other races, we are poor gypsies anyway, so there is no need to allow anyone here

You are not English or even white, so stop speaking my language you turnip-munching peasant.

of course i like it when someone tries to learn my language. it ends up really cute and funny.

w-what about other finno-ugrics?

I prefer English.
But if someone wants to learn Hebrew they can go ahead it's pretty awful.

what do you think of goy?

white people trying to speak Singlish are absolute fucking cringe

learning finnish would be fucking dumb and everytime somebody speaks in english I automatically assume they are just being fancy faggot.

expecially cancer is mixing finnish with fancy english words just to sound cool and "intelligent" without actually having a reason for it. obviously.

There's no need to all that turnip-eating malarkey. The peasant food in Eastern Europe is cabbage anyway. Only hoity-toity English peasants eat turnips.

okay

i really like it when people say "cunt"

>white people trying to speak Singlish are absolute fucking cringe
What's Singlish? I guess It's less cringe than Whites' Korean speaking. Especially for Autistic Koreaboos.

Can I learn Finnish? Would you hate me?

Singlish is the Singaporean dialect of English. it borrows some words and grammatical structures from various Chinese languages and Malay

no i hate when people learn french because ouiaboos are an annoying and deluded bunch

i wish i didnt have to speak english too

okei

Then spell "color" correctly as well

It's not just that a small number of American or English businesspeople staying in Singapore want to communicate with locals in Singapore? It sounds rather natural. However, We must be accustomed to doing more than 80% of Whites who learn Korean are annoying cringe Koreaboos and using everytime "Oppa" "Unnie" "Aigoo" "Onionhaseyo".

>"oppa! onionhaseyo~"

Attached: 1500787713586.gif (446x384, 46K)

lmao you should come to Singapore and experience the Korean cringe here. everybody watches Korean dramas and there's way more koreaboos

t. grzyzyjwiez blyzacozlwiezycjyzyzgryz

Personally I prefer using English, got some friends mostly from Hungary with whom I talk almost exclusively using English, but its always very nice to see someone putting the extra effort into learning your language, my gf (also magyar) learns Polish and honestly hearing that is cute as fuck

to think just 100 years ago you were living in mudhuts being subjugated by the yamato master race
what happened

the fuck is that supposed to mean?

You know exactly what it means mister.

Attached: 3E47D54149E04119917A6E6C23277D04.png (486x580, 101K)

Mfw actively seeking to pollute the magyar master race with inferior lengyel genes

Attached: 0ab93b286ff3289490ae50c443e9f05e.jpg (413x550, 52K)

I appreciate it when people learn our language, but I rather use english with people who don't speak it fluently

u portrayed my unis american exchange students well i want to kick their ass all

Attached: angry-guy-meme-face-for-any-design-vector-11495215.jpg (762x1080, 115K)

This cracks me up whenever a foreigner uses 'cunt'.
Also, westerners rarely laugh at people learning english but if a westerner learns another language they will be ridiculed and laughed at all the time. like in this thread

Yes, unless they are French. A French person talking bad German sounds worse than a fork on a chalkboard

I appreciate people learning German, unless they are French. A French person talking bad German sounds worse than a fork on a chalkboard.

>westerners rarely laugh at people learning english but if a westerner learns another language they will be ridiculed and laughed at all the time. like in this thread
nah, we dont laugh at australian/canadian/european students just for americans they can not take a hint they are not that unpleasant though they are a fun people but hyperactive and loud

I like when someone learns my language, but only Belarusians and Ukrainians do it right. If a burger learns my language, their knowledge based on 5 years of hard studying consists of hi how are you in Polish while not being to understand my answer - fine and you.