Australians and French of Jow Forums, now that we are friends, what is your opinion of the other country?

Australians and French of Jow Forums, now that we are friends, what is your opinion of the other country?
Me I like koalas

Attached: submarine.png (676x620, 376K)

Why does Australia need submarines?

Why doesn't Australia make its own submarines?

g'day mate

those japs can get a bit grabby

They need them to sink migrant ships

to protect from the chinese menace

French cartoons/comics are pretty cool.

It unironically wouldn't surprise me if that's what they used them for.

>A joint statement from Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Defence Minister Christopher Pyne said work would continue on the first attack class submarine, to be named HMAS Attack, to deliver it within budget in the early 2030s.

>The formal signing of the agreement is a "defining moment for the country," the statement said.

>"The submarines will help protect Australia's security and prosperity for decades to come and also deepen the defence relationship between Australia and France."

>Construction on the "regionally superior" submarines has already begun and work will continue under the agreement, which represents the contractual basis for the program, it said.

>The submarines are a major pillar of the government's $90 billion National Shipbuilding Plan, under which 54 naval vessels will be built in Australia.

French women are the sexiest in the world gib pls

i like french people they are very friendly and nice

Attached: 1547444703733.jpg (395x416, 62K)

if we get embargoed we become africa tier in 6 months

australians fear the french

Attached: FRAUS.png (493x367, 458K)

That's just fluff and no real reasons

to dab on chink boomers (look it up) and/or carriers

aussies are bros

Me I like wallabies

Attached: wallaby.jpg (800x600, 175K)

Will I get killed by the police if I take a french cock to Australia?

Attached: 1548404293855.jpg (768x522, 42K)

To dab on chinks

Subs that don't even work, and aren't armed. Nice.

Great Whites

jobs and security, nigger

France has the best submarines.
They're selling a production license, but the Australians will provide the dock.

Should've bought superior russian submarines

Attached: 91719632.jpg (648x291, 14K)

The contract would probably be a lot more also why get your technology from country that had the Kursk incident and that could be potentially your enemy.

It's like preparing for chess using the opponents best moves that he's practiced for years.