Mutts of int...

Mutts of int, what country or region do you blend into the crowd and look like a local(part of the majority/native population)?

I blend in 100% in Southern Europe. I'm way too dark to be Northern European but also way too light and European looking to be middle eastern.

Attached: southern_europe_political_map.gif (750x348, 32K)

I'm half-Belgian so basically a mutt. I pass as a local in Western Europe, but I'm sure I wouldn't look out of place anywhere in Europe or North America.

Attached: 1543293037496.png (446x435, 79K)

I should also mention That I blend in really well as a white man in Latin America. In majority Northern Euro countries like Canada I'm either non-white or barely white.

In Latin America I'm basically an treated like a white Aryan. Since their standards for who is white were set by Spanish conquistadors that look like me.

I'm a mulatto and I'm dark enough to blend in with Africans. But my facial features aren't really African, but not really Caucasian either, so if I were to fit in anywhere or would probably be southern Ethiopia

nordic cunts + germany

>my facial features aren't really African, but not really Caucasian either, so if I were to fit in anywhere or would probably be southern Ethiopia
Are your facial features a mix of Caucasian and African or something different altogether like Asian facial features?

and obviously canada and america but those dont count

most asean region, if my skin is a bit lighter, I can pass as a native Okinawan

>tfw west-south slav mutt
>too cold and detached for Serbs
>too feisty for Pepiks

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d[1].png (633x758, 16K)

Pic related. Look bland Western Euro in general. So Atlantic countries basically (Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, UK, Ireland). That's about it.
People in Eastern Europe called me French all the time so..

Thanks R1b.

Attached: 14873564566765.jpg (1023x583, 88K)

>I blend in 100% in Southern Europe
>too light and European looking to be middle eastern

this doesn't make any sense, if you blend here you blend in the ME

Nordic people are darker than you think

Attached: VgApR5zJTvU.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

scandis
im a lost viking in this god forsaken gypoid land

Nu-Worlders are so cringe

I sincerely don't know. There are a lot of countries where I could conceivably blend in but my facial features are always off, so I look mixed wherever I am.

If MENA looking lads get bantered here for sticking out, so do yours.

Mouro? Monhé? No term for you lads there?

In the Northern Middle East(Northern Syria, Lebanon etc.) probably. I'm talking about more like people from Saudi Arabia, Southern Iraq etc.)

Basically by middle eastern I mean pic related. I'm noticeably lighter than that and my facial features are more European and less semitic looking

Attached: main-qimg-f8d66e2e7c313f5e69a252654534c669.png (422x594, 299K)

one of my cousins was nicknamed Cola Cao... and I know a guy that was Colaso

Attached: 6e7e6f921491ba14d400cbc7d14d79b9.png (800x800, 367K)

KEK

I'm a quarter Polish mulatto. In my experience I get mistaken for a local in UK, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia. By extrapolation along phenotypical lines I assume I would pass in Benelux, all the British isles, France, all the v4 countries and the east slavic countries. Probably US and some mexican countries too.

Attached: 1514223273209.jpg (699x485, 31K)

Not a mutt but Immigrant, people only realise that i'm one when I start speaking because i roll the "R" strongly. Id fit in Southern Germany probably more than the North

>Latvian
>Calling polish people niggers

Attached: 1549884242637 (1).png (4000x2029, 897K)

>Immigrant
from where

Nice meme map you got there kowalski.

Croat from Bosnia

>Croat from Bosnia

Attached: 1547077400639.png (258x544, 105K)

You would not blend in into northern southern europe

I could easily be from anywhere in western-Europe or North-America.