I'm 21 but look 15 yet my endocrinologist won't give me testosterone

I'm 21 but look 15 yet my endocrinologist won't give me testosterone.

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

Thats alright user, just find natural ways of boosting your muscle mass and testosterone levels. I believe in you.

Attached: German infantrymen.jpg (1200x872, 258K)

How did dying on the eastern front help these fuckers boost their testosterone?

Thanks it's just embarrassing because I have literally pertruding nipples aka breasts.

How often do you want to fuck OP?

kek

most of them were just ukrainians

>21
>look 30+
I blame stress and cigarettes

Same

tfw 21 but look 41 and im fat

Attached: 1532644296699.jpg (750x710, 291K)

No such thing
He will give you testosterone pills if your t levels are below average, from what I know
You just look young, its fine

>I'm 21 but look 15
I'm exactly the same way. I still look like a kid and my T levels are low but not dangerously low. I did tests for Klinefelter's and Kallman's Syndrome and it's all fine but I look like I'm not even 18 yet. Nobody can believe I'm 22 and when I enter a bar they don't want to allow me entrance because I look like a kid. What the fuck do I do?

Attached: 347ddd32b34b3a4bff0a49bc7d1054cf.jpg (382x550, 69K)

>What the fuck do I do?
You know what to do

Attached: IMG_3564.jpg (597x807, 188K)

lachlan mate just drink more soylent it actually makes you stronger Jow Forums are lying

Lmao I can't imagine living life without having had a high test puberty.

Disgusting, the pinnacle of modern society everyone.

Attached: fuccin beech.png (800x715, 196K)

I am 26 and look 15. Recently had a cashier burst out laughing when she looked at my ID, I think I should find and rape her

Every morning, my "tits" are perky so if I wear a tight shirt it looks like muscles, not the U shape people usually see on fatties ;^)

Get estrogen instead and realize your full tranny potential, faggot

did you get your blood tested

also yeah it retarded that you can get HRT without any hassle if you're a tr*nny but if you have low testosterone due to modern society there is nothing they can do

you'll be grateful when you turn 40 and look like you're in late 20s

show tits or gtfo

I don’t give a fuck about what happens when I am 40, I would just like to be treated like an adult now and not made fun of constantly at every step
I had to show my ID to a fucking prostitute ffs

are you a fat cunt? Being fat lowers T

Attached: rBVaJFmfzKqAX6QyAAKIW7iDMAA058.jpg (800x800, 73K)