White men memes so hard that dating an Asian is starting to be seen as a Beta thing to do

White men memes so hard that dating an Asian is starting to be seen as a Beta thing to do

Attached: 1517582768468.jpg (621x680, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/White men memes so hard that dating an Asian is starting to be seen as a Beta thing to do/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who thought that memes would bring about racial purity

dating outside your race is a very beta thing to do, though.
I wouldn't love my kids if they were mutts

Attached: cute boys 25.jpg (467x467, 47K)

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/White men memes so hard that dating an Asian is starting to be seen as a Beta thing to do/

Attached: soy dance.gif (413x243, 51K)

Of course it is seen as beta, look at this

Attached: gookerchinks.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

Some Whites meme hard to convince others it's not a Beta thing to do though

Protip: It was always seen as beta, and the recent surge of memes about it is because white men choosing asian women is becoming more popular in the west. I married an asian, a friend did as well, and I see more and more white men with asian women when I go outside.

Reason? Western women shit the bed

>Western women shit the bed
Then why Achmed and Jamal loves them?

Attached: sa.png (1121x1596, 140K)

>Why yes my wife is Asian!

Attached: numan.png (644x800, 13K)

It always was, also why do you keep making this thread?

Why whoud you care some cucks opinion

It's literally the other way around these days, there's nothing soyer than accepting a feminist wife/girlfriend, so that rules out 98% of western women

most actual women are normal people who hate niggers and shiet.
Then again you're a Swede so what you're saying is probably true for you.

>It's literally the other way around

Attached: image.png (601x635, 364K)

>most actual women are normal people who hate niggers and shiet

HAHAHAHAHA, nice joke Slabodec

In my nation it's mostly right-wingers that take asian wives, since they are looking for traditional values that are dead in the west. So this desperate left-wing meme is just plainly false.

Face fact, you can't turn a cock-hungry roastie into a traditional wife.

Oh the lack of self awareness

nothing wrong with dating asian girls and people who say otherwise are just jealous

Attached: happy asian white couple no bulli allowed.png (600x600, 564K)

You just tell her to stop being retarded, women are sheep anyway.

the type of white men who marry asians want a traditional wife but can't live up to being a traditional man

Only ugly white dudes marry Asians, show me one picture of an attractive white man with an Asian chick

Honestly though how many of our wonderful home grown english slags do you know who fit any of the prerequisities of a traditional wife? I'm not saying marry a gook mind, just asking how many you've seen?

Personally i'm not gonna even consider a long term relationship with a woman unless she habitually does not wear a load of makeup - and that rules out 99.99 percent of them already. Don't lie. Finding a decent British woman is almost impossible (and no if you've got a pet tamed roastie she doesn't count just cos you ave pussy goggles on)

Can confirm difficult.

Have gf that doesn't wear makeup, isn't a total cunt, likes baking, does housework and enjoys it (ironed everything yesterday because she just wanted to do it) and touches pee pee.

Been with her for 6 years, I feel lucky desu. Everywhere around me I see single mums, lonely people walking and a really sad community.

Hopefully you anons will get the girl of your dreams.

What women are doing is essentially irrelevant, you only have control over yourself

If you become a genuinely conservative person and go to churches and libraries rather than nightclubs and tinder dates you are going to meet more conservative women. Will they be completely traditional as in a male fantasy? No, but then neither are Asian women. All people are flawed and you have to accept them for it.

Attached: josh-holloway-josh-holloway-11721033-460-597.jpg (460x597, 71K)

All people are flawed sure but when those flaws ar a list stretching around the fucking equator then it doesn't matter if "go to church" as you put it. Also going to church isn't going to fix dick all you god botherer. It's never been a prerequisite of being a traditional man

Christianity is pretty strongly linked to the morals, laws, cultures and traditions of Britain but if you think you know better go ahead. You'll be hard pressed to find any conservative traditional woman who isn't religious in some way or another however.

Yeah i'll just start a family with one of the 70 year old biddies at my local church. Jog on fuckwit. If CoE actually had some ball's they'd still have people coming to church but instead they'd sold right out and become the weakest most limpwristed denomination of any faith maybe ever in history. My Grandma goes to church regularly and she tells me its just got crapper and crapper

What did Chad mean by this?

Attached: 1531002028552.jpg (634x1024, 203K)

I can see why no conservative woman wants to be around you

Yeah i bet you're swimming in chaste conservapussy at sunday service

I have a gf who I consider pretty conservative but if I didn't I wouldn't complain about it because I am not a butthurt incel like certain posters who are responding to me

Woah you have a gf! That means you don't manage to come of as a passive aggressive fag in the short posts you've made

you seem angry, incel

Attached: 7b1.gif (554x400, 120K)

Er... You guys okay? You gonna go out for a pint and make up soon right?

Sorry, but the best combination is the CHINEGRO one

Attached: cinaman_2.png (1227x996, 3.08M)

Just choose your wife so she would be pretty and healthy. She is needed to give birth to your children not to be your friend. Might even don't live with here, even better use surrogate mother service.
Your child your responsibility and no stupid female to spoil it.

Tenda spams so hard that people ignore him and keep marrying Asian qts

Attached: 1535392294503.jpg (500x625, 74K)

You just seem pathetic churchcel

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

no fuck this church nigger. "uh go CoE cos they're part of the morals and values of the UK except they constantly preach that you should accept all the governments neo-natives and never take a stand against the abuses committed against white brits by other religions because they're gutless neutered faggots but i swear they're the real conservatives hurrr". We need another reformation desu.

Attached: 071120_smith_vmed_12p.grid-4x2.jpg (308x408, 28K)

asian women can't even give birth to half-white babies without cesarean section. you create miserable unnatural people.

>letting something that only betas (who have never accomplished anything in their sad lives) promote keep you from true happiness
The right life partner is the one that makes you happy and would make a good mother. The idea that a life partner is automatically better than every non-Croat woman in the world is just laughable, and I feel sorry for you if you aren't just an edgelord going through a phase

>implying dating a 10/10 from any country isn't chad af
>"Wow he's dating a Chinese supermodel... but he's actually a beta because she's not white"
Is this what passes for logic in Incel Land?

>The idea that a [Croat] partner is automatically better than every non-Croat woman in the world is just laughable
Fixed

>Chinese supermodel
no such thing

Fine. Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, whatever
But surely you can admit that in that god forsaken nation of 1.3 billion there are at least a few lookers

"PoC" incels worship white roasties. Especially if she has blue eyes they go crazy. They fetishize those bitches like nothing else

Attached: 1546356478426.jpg (894x668, 68K)

you're maaaad son

Attached: 1549640040302.jpg (511x671, 38K)

Truer words have not been spoken.

Attached: 1547763362274.jpg (507x689, 106K)

yeah ew I don't want my kids to be bullied because they're mutts

Asian girls make white men feel less beta, because Asians themselves are beta. This is why you often see the majority of the beta white males (anglos, swedes) with asian girls. They're shy, introvert, no game and it doesn't matter with Asian incels. You often see them being weaboos more often than not as well. While you see Slavs and Mediterraneans more often with black, latina females. PoC who are often not attracted to betas.

They are ugly as dogshit before and after

>They fetishize those bitches like nothing else
true I love blue eyed women

Attached: meg-foster-bonanza-1971-pic-3.png (640x484, 248K)

Dating a Chinese girl now. Can see myself marrying her

one of them literally dies

I hope your future is bright user.