Wow Finland is so big!

They have everything. Did you know they have N-I-G-G-E-R-S?

Attached: 1548951241806.jpg (1080x1080, 222K)

These are actually Finlands colonial troops, for government reasons I cannot tell you how they're colonializing.

Why did they put all the nigs in one unit?

Operation Human Shield

unironically this

Attached: angrybirdspepe[1].jpg (640x426, 30K)

This whole time I was told that Finns were Asians but it's now apparent they're Africans.

I knew this because while I was in the airport, black kid asked me to tell him what gate the flight to Finland is, and later I saw him with his parents who were of course, also black. This proves that Finland is actually a black country

Finally, a Finland thread.

Attached: 17ugjqkvnys27jpg.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Neekerikomppania
:^)

It's the most logical solution.

Powerful

Attached: bad ass nigga intti.jpg (1280x450, 128K)

There isn't any segregation or selection. It's just that they served in Santahamina, which is a garrison for people from Helsinki.

Tbqh
These nibbers deserve respect for participating in conscription unlike many other parasite of a minorities in here

Oh no... Mongols must be left alone

Imagine the smell

South Park had some good ideas that we're now implementing.

Attached: pep.jpg (251x201, 11K)

>z

lad....

We are actually descendants of ancient egyptians (who were black)

i honestly didnt know

When will the Finnish government stop giving money to those Arabs who open pizza or kebab businesses and then sell shitty food for half the price?

Wrong you're Jewish!

Attached: SuomijaIsrael_liput.jpg (595x349, 30K)

The last thing that every sound person would want is integration. You neither seem to understand how their brain work. Those people are there to take, not to give anything. And do you really think they would care about natives in a tough situation?

There isn't anymore time left for your cheesy bullshit, so drop it.

Fuck off that kebab is delicious and cheap and doesent burn my asshole later

Actually in Santahamina they kinda do. Mp company has only a fraction of nigs, but 1JK has a nearly a majority

T. Served in santahamina

They are Somalis.
Somalis are white.

Ypipo can't handle spices.

Attached: lol benis.png (1080x1080, 2.02M)

Se on tehdastuotettua juahelihapakaste-einestä melkeen jokaisessa paikassa. Teidän junttien takia täällä ei saa mistään hyvää ruokaa ku maksetaan ihan mukisematta paskasta
>finnish kebab
>spicy
Lmao....

This