2679th anniversary

>2679th anniversary

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1280x853, 7K)

>his country is less than 4000 years old
Oh no no no , Nips btfo’d

Please come back ;_;

>retarded dwarves still believe in their mythological made up history about Ancient Emperors
>retarded inbred monkeys still worship the family of a genocidal maniac con men and deny war crimes
It's time for Japan to forsake their fantasies and face reality and owe up for all the horrible and inhumane acts they performed during the war like Germany. Japan should start the penitence and follow the example of Germany. Renounce your claims to Russian territory and face that the Ainus PREFERRED to even submit to Russia than to Japan due to horrible mistreatment and genocide against their native people.

there is NO hard evidence supporting the claim that Japan is that old. It's a LIE, made up by a dynasty of EVIL TYRANTS.
Why can the family of Hirohito still RULE, even nominally. Why could they keep their assets? You don't see Hitler's family ruling Germany today, that would be insane. The families of former Nazi leaders had to REPENT and still they couldn't hold public office today anywhere.
It's a shame that the emperor hasn't been detained and sentenced and Japan hasn't been properly transitioned into a republic like any normal country.

Ching Chong?

t. Kim Park

>5100+th anniversary
anniversarylets btfo

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png (1920x1280, 70K)

My country is older.

>tf
>tp
Oh no no

Attached: pagliacci.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>tf
>tp

>Gojoseon, originally named Joseon, was an ancient kingdom on the Korean Peninsula.
>The founding legend of Gojoseon, which is recorded in the Samguk Yusa (1281), states that the country was established in 2333 BC by Dangun
>Gojoseon was first mentioned in Chinese records in the early 7th century BC.[
Interesting, so this ancient Korean state was mentioned in Chinese historical texts before Japan was formed (according to legend)

Attached: basedfrog.jpg (249x249, 10K)

Attached: constructing korean origin.jpg (1030x1573, 414K)

>t. one of the ugliest language

Omedetou tanjoubi Nippon-sama!

Like I'd actually take any analysis of when a country started seriously if they use "legends" as a source seriously, so that applies to OP as well

so starting maybe a few hundred years after 0AD at best for japan and who knows/cares for korea

Attached: 1549474136820.png (948x928, 633K)

Happy day :) おめでとう

japan isnt china
even korea is older than japan

Happy anniversary kiddo nation

Attached: kauan sitten.jpg (1942x1223, 1.06M)

Why do Japs constantly drag Korea into every thread
And where do they find all these weird anti-korea screenshots from 10+ years ago, who even made them

Such a proud and noble history. Truly awe inspiring.

To be fair I did it this time, but only because I knew it would be guaranteed replies

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (460x444, 47K)

Attached: GK.png (993x199, 22K)

korea isn't older than japan unless you fall for a fantasy created in the 13th century which says the first king who founded korea in 2666BC ruled for 1500 years and died at 1908 year old lmao
plus, korea isn't a continuous nation unlike japan where the same yamato dynasty has reigned since time immemorial. so we aren't in the same league to begin with. i mean, who cares about "history" of pathetic weaklings conquered and colonized? if you get conquered you aren't the same shit anymore, lose legitimacy, and can't really claim the history. korea is nothing but a postcolonial state and that's why they are obsessed with establishing a stupid nationalistic foundation myth. and the same goes for china.

japan is the oldest continuous monarchy with/without the legendary part. literal badass incarnation.

it's not a japan flag who brought up korea itt though. and i don't think stating truth constitutes "anti-korea".

Attached: 1484608792683.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

um, what