Any doctors here that can read MRI pictures?

>inb4 go to the doctor
I have an appointment, but I cant stand to wait desu

Attached: 7.jpg (512x512, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SoqAP57
imgur.com/a/1vngPBk
imgur.com/a/CzRvScY
imgur.com/a/FJDZltm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you have a very small brain, hans

You might be gay.

Thats my knee

Attached: 1508766745517.jpg (249x228, 6K)

he used your flag, not the MRI

Don't know how to say this, but
I'm pretty sure you've gote some bone in there

Attached: 1390802943604.jpg (633x758, 64K)

That white dot in the center is an alien tracking device

I think you mean CIA, Jack

alien conspiracies have been invented by the cia to cover their tracks.

Yes we'll the funny thing about that is *throws down smoke bomb and dashes out of the thread*

this is early-stage boneitis. you can seek treatment, but you may not like it

Lol my knee is literally just the bone and ligaments, ur fat

Im not fat

WE FOUND HIM!

Attached: Forever_Along_He_4dc86454b310d_grande.jpg (570x474, 36K)

>Yes we'll the funny thing about that i
Are you okay user ?

Bump we are the smart doctors of Jow Forums??

This

Brighter pixel = more hydrogen bound in water, right?

you're gonna have to chop the leg off

My medical training in orthopedics allow me to say that, indeed, that is a knee.

Are there places in the internet where I can post the pics and real doctors rate it? Why are there no fucking doctors lurking on Jow Forums

Is it from private clinic? There was no doctor to do the description?

I'm a doctor, but you'll have to take it to an orthopedician or radiologist if you want that read. Besides you're not telling us what you feel about it despite that being the most important part to make a diagnosis. Also, we don't do MRI for things that are not neurological here, even CTs are mostly used for head trauma and looking for cancer here. Then again, we don't get training to read those unless we go for surgery, and i'm a shit doctor on top of that, i've forgotten everything.

No usually there is, but the bitch that did the MRI just send me my way without consulting the doctor. Now I have to wait a few days for the orthopedist consultation... im just very impatient and want to know right now.

From my extensive knowledge of medicine, i can say that as said, it is, indeed, a knee. A fine example of one at that. In fact, i would even go as far as saying the knee is a right knee.

>salvadorian doctors
LOL its my left knee actually

Come on man, why exactly did you get an MRI of all things? What do you feel and since when? You'll have to upload the rest of cuts too, i don't see anything out of order in that.

Hurt my knee last year in ~november while playing soccer (slipped in a Ball fell on my back).
Was limping for 2 weeks, doctors and orthopedists said its a Distortion so just wait.
Waited, got better to the point where i can walk and ride my Bike no Problem again. Still cant exercise even now.
Just as little as 3 air squats -> knee feels sore again, want to shift my weight to my right leg, kind of feels instable (only feels that way, it never bended away in a weird manner), no sharp pain

Am on mobile will post the Rest of the pics in 5 Minutes

" pd_tse_fs_cor": imgur.com/a/SoqAP57
" t1_se_cor": imgur.com/a/1vngPBk
" pd_tse_fs_sag": imgur.com/a/CzRvScY
" pd_tse_fs_tra": imgur.com/a/FJDZltm

Attached: 1501257291001.png (180x200, 9K)

Hans, you've got a small brain and he's a doctor. You don't know left from right.

I don'tknow what i'm looking at, but we'll find out during the operation. My fee is 800,000 euro if you want to walk again.

Attached: 55fde2d0-83db-473c-b5e1-82c7670a5c2b.jpg (768x576, 72K)

based BlackJack

Inb4 torn meniscus

ngl I would probably cry if its really torn

>that white dot
Sorry Hans... That's not good.

W-Why

Uhh, that seems like it hurts when you squat.
Careful with the meniscus.